Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Bus Fun

We were ready once I put it on and ran out the door. We got on the bus with a minute to spare. Our bus driver said hi to the girls but not me. He hated me. If you were to put Bam, Knoxville, Steve-o, Jimmy and I you got hell. I was closer to them than anyone else. We all had a tight bond. Our thing was the fuck art lets dance shirt. There really was no specific reason as to why. We liked it. And we wore it on the same day. Today was one of those days.

“I see you four wore the same thing as me today…again.” I said. They just rolled their eyes.

“Ready to cause hell in school today?” Bam asked.

“FUCK YES” I said high fiving him.

“BEAUMAN! SIT DOWN!” the bus driver yelled. I immediately sat on Chris since he was the closest to me. The bus driver just shook his head and drove.

“PONTIUS! Do I even remotely want to know what’s poking me?” I said un-easy of what was really poking me.

“CHRIS HAS A BONER!” Bam yelled. Chris just smiled.

“Kass…so you uh wanna help me fix that?” he asked raising an eyebrow. I turned red.

“NO! go and do your own fixing with some left hand shame!” I said jumping onto the person next to Chris. Which was Ryan.

“Hey there Kassi.” He said hugging me tightly.

“Hey Dunn” I managed to get out. He let go.

“Ryan?” I asked.

“Hmm?” he answered.

“You really need to shave. I hate your beard.” I said as he looked hurt.

“Not now. I was going to but since you said that I won’t. never again. Not my hair or my beard.” He said crossing his arms.

“..Hey Kassi…” Chris said in the tone that makes you suspicious.

“Yea?” I said looking over at him.

“Don’t you just love my happy trail.” He said lifting his shirt up.

“Uh NO! I'm BLIND! JOHNNY! STEVE-O! INCOMING!” I yelled hoisting myself up and jumping into their seat causing the bus driver to yell at me.

“KASS! My love! Are you okay?” Steve-o said hugging my head.

“HEY! Don’t touch the hair!” Gena yelled slapping Steve-o’s arm.

“Ow! Kassi she slapped me!” he said pouting.

“Awh! Here.” As I said that I slobbered my lips up and kissed he cheek.

“EW! KASSI!” he yelped wiping his cheek.

“Y-you didn’t want a-a Kassi kiss??” I said fake crying on Johnny’s shoulder.

“Ok ok guys enough. We’re here.” Ehren said.

“Ehren I wish I could punch you sometimes…” I said standing up as everyone else did. He just snickered.

“You’re a girl. You can’t punch!” he said. I whipped around.

“Oh yea?” I said walking up to him.

“Yea!” that’s when I went for it. I punched his face. He stumbled back. When he got himself together he let go of his nose allowing blood to pour all over himself and the bus.

“YOU BITCH!” he yelled bringing his fist up. But before he got near my face. Some-ones hand caught his fist.

“Don’t. You. Dare” I heard Bam’s voice threaten. Ehren’s pissed face turned into a scared one. Bam dropped his fist and took my hand and off the bus.

“What happened?” Wee-man asked.

“Nothin.” Bam said dragging me into the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol thanks for the comments i got so far!! i love you guys haha
uh oh ehren opened his big mouth=0
and who do you guys wanna see Kassi have a flling with?? i want your guys opinions=]]]