Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

"He's just jealous of our love"

“What the hell was I supposed to do? Brian, I am so not ready for this… I'm all tingly and have butterflies…” I said freaking out.

“Well.. you’ve kissed him before right?” he asked holding me in one place.

“Well no fucking duh.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hey don’t get sassy woman.”

“But… I’ve never wanted him so bad!” I said jumping up and down. I then saw matt by the window about to look up.

“Grab my hands.” I demanded.

“What?” he asked taken aback.

“Do as I say!” I yelled and he did so.

Call me bitchy but I wanted my man back. I looked back at the door and saw Matt making his way out.

“Tell me sweet things.” I said quietly yet loud enough for him to hear. Matt then slid the door open.

“Kassi look, I know it seemed like I liked Michelle but I really like you. And seeing you with Matt killed me. So what I'm really asking is.. Kassi, will you be my gir-“

“NO!”Matt yelled ramming into Brian and knocking him into the pool. He looked at me. I was backing up slowly. He swiftly walked up to me pulled me to him and kissed me. I melted into his arms.

“DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK! MY FEDORA IS RUINED!” Brian yelled resurfacing and climbing out of the pool. Grabbing his fedora in one swift movement. He glared at us and walked into the house.
“You’re mine.” Was all he said.

“Forever and always?” I asked looking up into his hazel eyes.

“Always and forever.” He said kissing my temple. I just leaned on him.

“I think you know your going to California with us… no if’s and’s or but’s about it.” He mumbled.

“I know. I think I’ll take up photography. It’s a passion of mine anyways.” I said. He then led us inside. We heard them laughing at Brian and him choosing a few choice words.

“Bout fucking time!” Johnny yelled. I blushed and hid in Matt.

“Dude… De Ja Vou…” Zacky said.

“Except last time Matt was the one blushing not Kassi.” Jimmy stated.

“Shut up string bean.” I said glaring at him.

“Make me short stack.” He challenged.

“You have fagotcytosis you know that right?” I said sitting on Leana who was sitting on Jimmy.

“Yea well… YOUR MEAN!” he exclaimed fake crying on Leana’s shoulder. Matt laughed and sat on me.

“Uhg… you’re going to kill Lee if you don’t get off.” Jimmy whined under the weight.

“Naw I'm fine.” Leana said laughing while Jimmy groaned.
My phone then vibrated. It just so happened my phone was in my butt pocket.

“Wow baby!” Leana screamed. I laughed and pushed Matt off so I could get it.

“Jimmy was right… you are mean…” He muttered. He sat on the floor and pouted. I opened the text.

Bam:We’re leaving round 9AM if you wanna come say good-bye. At the airport I frowned but replied anyways.

Me:that will work. I'm leaving tomorrow as well round the same time. I pushed send and shut my phone. As I was waiting for a reply Matt pulled me on his lap. I know we weren’t apart for long. But the past two weeks were hell. The nights he wasn’t with me really took a toll on me. With him being there with me every night for 3 years. It made me more lonely than ever. I don’t ever want to feel like that again.

“So is everyone packed?” Matt asked. Everyone nodded except for me.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’.

“Not true. I packed for you when you were asleep. I wasn’t about to let you not go. You’re my best friend.” Leana piped in.

“Awh thanks Lee. I knew I kept you around for some reason.” I smiled at her appalled face. But she blew me a kiss.

“Anytime my love.” I ‘caught it and ‘pit’ it in my pockey.

“Use it wisely.” She warned. I laughed.

I tod the guys about how I wanted to go say good-bye to Bam and the boys. No-one was happy. Since Bam broke my heart and since the band started, some people shut others out of their life. I won’t say who. Matt leaned on his side taking me down with him.

“No sex on my floor!” Leana yelled. We laughed and I flipped her off.

“Bitch…” she mumbled.

“Skank.”

“Whore”

“Slut!”

“Ladies! Enough!!” Zacky yelled. We retorted by sticking our tongues out at him.

“He’s just jealous of our love…” I said.

“That’s what I was thinking.” She said agreeing.

“Girls…” Brian muttered.
I laughed and cuddled deeper into Matt.

“Ready for bed babe?” he asked.
Oh how long I have been waiting to hear those words.
I agreed and got up to give everyone hugs. I thanked Brian and Leana for helping me get Matt back. There may have been something with Bam at one point. But that’s all in the past now. Matt is the only one for me.
We went upstairs and went to bed. I cuddled in the muscular arms I longed to be in for so long. And hopefully forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright people... im nearing the end of what i had in my notebook. but dont fret i want to continue this for a loooong time. so tell me what you want=] i would love some help. if not writers block my take me under its horrible spell.

so please tell me what you want in a comment[=