Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Opperation: Get Matt Back

“Your legs are so soft.” Brian said smirking and rubbing my legs.

“Kassi. You don’t want to get burnt… you better put some lotion on them.” Leana piped in tossing a tube of sun screen at Brian. I went to go reach for it but he slapped my hand away.

“I’ll put it on.” He said squirting some on my legs and slowly started rubbing it in.

Matt was getting more and more pissed by the second.

Zacky came up to us and shook his head like a wet dog. Getting us kind of wet.

“Are you two trying to piss Matt off?” he asked. I tried to not smile.

“Whatever do you mean?” I asked. He just laughed.

“I knew it. Well don’t worry it’s working.” He paused and looked at Matt for a split second. “Kassi, your shoulders are getting red let me lend you a hand. Brian?” he asked holding his hand out for lotion. Brian squeezed some of it on to his hand. He started rubbing it in. Once he was done he smiled.

“We don’t want you to get any hotter now do we?” he said. I smiled. Matt was going to kill them. Brian got more and applied it on my legs. But higher this time. Only to my mid-thigh. It wasn’t enjoyable Brian was like a brother to me. But I couldn’t let Matt know that so I smiled.

“Is Matt watching?” I asked.

He turned back.

“He’s trying not to be obvious about it. But you can tell he is.” He said turning back.

“Do you think it’ll work?” I asked worriedly.

“Hard to say. He looks jealous… like really jealous…” he said leaning back.

“God Damn… I just want to go kiss every inch of his body and never let him go again.” I said hitting my head onto the table.

“Then go. Go kiss him.” He said as if were nothing.”

“BRIAN! I can’t just do that… aren’t you scared he’ll be mad at you?” I asked looking over at him.

“Nah, we’re bros. he will forgive me in the long run.” He aid nonchalantly. I just rolled my eyes.

I must of fallen asleep because I was being pushed. I jumped. But it was just Leana.

“Hey. Wanna go watch a movie? And yes before you ask the boys are still here. Well not right now because they are getting piz-za!” she said smiling. I laughed and we changed into our pajamas. Mine was a CKY shirt and black booty shorts. When I went back down stairs she was watching vampires suck. I smiled and skipped with joy.

We were quoting the part where Becca and Edward were in the forest and she was telling him she knew what he was. I was Becca and she was Edward.

“I know what you are…” I said not even realizing the boys walked in.

“Say it. Out loud.” She demanded in her best manly voice.

“You dress fashionably nice and abstain from sex…. Your… a Jonas brother!” I said dramatically.

“Yes! Oh wa-… whoops… looks like we have company.” She said turning to the 5 guys who had the biggest grins on their faces.

“Damn boys… they always ruin the run.” I said sighing.

“If that’s what you call fun.” Matt said walking into the kitchen with the pizza.

“Leana! He’s making fun of us!” I said gasping.

“Oh go kiss and make-up then.” She said waving me off.

“I will when you kiss Jimmy like you’ve been wanting to.” I said laughing at her and Jimmy’s appalled faces.

“You. Are. So. Dead.” She said in a dead serious tone.

“Oh no! Save me! Short shit number two is going to hurt me.” I snorted.

She got up. Walked straight to Jimmy and passionately kissed him. When she was done she turned to me.

“Your turn.” She simply said.
My laugh fell silent. My smile turned into a frown.

“Who’s turn to do what?” Matt asked entering the room whilst munching on a slice of pizza.

“Nothing.” I said coldly.

“No tell me. I want to know.” He whined.

“Kassi has to go an-“ Leana started but I cut her off.

“I have to go talk to Brian. Outside. Now.” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him outside.

Wincing at the sight of Matt’s hurt eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea its short buuuut.... i want to know what you guys are thinking of it so far=]

what do you think is going to happen??

answer the question=]

Pajamas