Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Where's The Love?

It had been 3 months since we arrived in the sunny state of California, The palm trees covered the place, the beach was right there. Shirtless men, and girls in tiny bikinis covered the beach. I breathed in the ocean air.

I’ve fallen in love with it there. Bam and I were constantly texting, Matt was constantly getting jealous.

What could I do? Bam was my best friend. As was Matt, but, there were things I could tell Bam that I couldn’t tell Matt right at the time.

Like all the pregnancy scares.

And the one abortion.

Now, I’m not big on abortion but we weren’t ready.

I couldn’t bring myself to tell Matt, we wanted kids but not at the peak of his career.
I myself, got a job at a bar. Yes, classy right?

Well that’s where I spent most of my nights, as did the guys. Frequent customers they were.

“Hey babe, another round of shots!” Matt slurred smiling his dimple smile.

“You sure? I mean c’mon, this is the fifth round. What’s the good news anyways?” I asked rolling my eyes and the drunken mess in front of me.

“Well, Bat Country was a hit! We’ve gained permission to make a CD! And a music video!” He said a bit more loudly than I would’ve liked. But it was great!!

“Congrats babe! Consider this round on the house!” I said leaning over the counter and giving him a kiss. But there was something missing in the kiss. I didn’t think much of it and got the shots.

I took them to the table and was greeted by the men of Avenged.

“HELLO KASSI!” Jimmy yelled much louder than my ear could handle.

“Hey jimbo..” I said smiling weakly.

Brian and him gave me a look. A look that said I would get questioned later. I did a better smile and walked away, not even acknowledging the girls that were hitting on Matt.

It bugged me, but he was drunk. He didn’t know what was happening. Right?

Well that’s what I told myself.

“Kass, what’s wrong? You’re not being you.” Brian said coming up to the counter.

“…Do I love him?” I asked myself looking down. Brian looked taken aback.

“What?” He asked worried.

“I asked if I loved him. If I love Matt. We kissed earlier and there was nothing. He didn’t show any passion. Now he’s allowing girls to be over him… I mean… what do I do?!” I asked as the tears began to threaten.

“Well, I’ll tell you this. You both love each other, oh god do you. He never shuts up about you and you never stop talking about him. He’s drunk and it’s confusing you. It’ll get better in time princess.” He said reassuringly.

I only nodded, hoping he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short guys! I've lost inspiration... Do me a solid and tell me what i can do to improve? Maybe comment? I'll try to comment more often!!

Also, Who do you want Kassi to end up with Bam or Matt? Every vote counts!!