Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

A Turn Of Events

The night soon ended and I closed up the bar. The boys were last to leave, Matt getting that one girls number wasn’t un-noticed. Glared at the table as I scrubbed it clean.

“Hey there toots.” I heard a familiar voice say. Jumped in surprise and turned around.
I screamed in delight and tackled him down.

“JOHHNY I HAVE MISSED YOU!” I screamed tackling him down. He laughed the same old Knoxville laugh that I’ve missed.

“How have you been?” I asked jumping up and down.

“Calm yourself woman! I’ve been great! We’ve got a deal for a show!” He said smiling widely. My jaw dropped.

“WHAT!? That’s fucking fantastic! Bam didn’t tell me! that bastard…” I said now realizing that, that was the first thing Bam has never told me.

“Well goddamn woman. If Knoxville didn’t have Dunn distract me than I would’ve told you myself.” Bam said. My smile intensified and I tackled him to the floor.

“I’ve missed you so much Brandon Cole Margera!” I said. Tear started forming in my eyes I was so happy.

“Wait.” I said sitting up. Now sitting on Bams stomach.

“Did you say Dunn was here?” I asked. He nodded. I jumped up.

“What’s the special occasion!?” I asked.

“Well, we’re stationed here for a couple months. Then we’re gonna travel awhile and go all over the states. And… we were wondering if you wanted to… join us?” Johnny said picking my up off of Bam.

“I’d love to! Except… I need to talk to Matt about it. I mean they’re at the peak of their career. He needs me.” I said.

“Well, how about tomorrow we have a BBQ at your place, and we talk about it?” Dunn suggested walking in.

“How long were you there for?” I asked.

“Enough to know what you’re talking about.” He said. I smiled and gave him a hug.

“Well, I suppose. I don’t know how Matt will be but who cares.” I said smiling. I locked up the bar and ushered the boys out.

“Come stay at my house? I mean it is just you three right?” I asked playing with my car keys.

“Yeah… about that… all nine of us are here…” Johnny said.

“Oh well fuck that.” I said laughing.

“Look, I really have to get home. Matt is going to freak if I’m any later. I’ll call you guys in the morning.” I said giving them all one last hug.
I hopped into my car and sped home. As I usually did. When I got home I entered and was greeted by the smell of alcohol. Nothing out of the ordinary though.
Brian was in the recliner, asleep. Zacky on the couch, asleep. Johnny booted to the floor by Zacky and, asleep. I went to the bathroom and there was Jimmy in the tub, asleep. I giggled and covered him with a blanket and gave him a pillow. As I always did.

I went to the room and, something was off. There was no Matt. My bed was empty. I started to panic, my heart was racing, bead of sweat started to roll of the side of my face. I double checked the house again and again.
I was about to wake Brian up, until it hit me. He received a girls number. We haven’t had a lot of sex in the past week. I suddenly became furious.

What the fuck was he doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO terribly sorry I havent updated lately. My inspiration left. And is kind of back. Please for give me!

Now, it's up to you guys, the fans.

who shall when Kassi's heart and why?

Bam or Matt.