Status: Finished. No sequel.

Living On A Prayer

XXIII

Eloise undid the clasp of her necklace and placed it on the dresser. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw Brian leaning against the door frame, his shirt already unbuttoned. Blushing, Eloise diverted her eyes from his sculpted chest.

Brian smirked as he walked into the room and passed Eloise who still was blushing. He went into the closet, slipping off his shoes and socks, and then tossed his shirt into the hamper. Going back into the bathroom, he saw Eloise taking off her makeup. Brian undid his belt and pant’s button then paused watching her.

“Bri, could you unzip this?” He cleared his throat and nodded. Eloise held the front of her dress as Brian started to unzip the dress. Her breath hitched as she felt Brian’s lips on her neck, across her shoulder, then Brian’s hand moved hers so the dress dropped to her feet.

Brian glanced up in the mirror and saw Eloise in a white lace bra and matching underwear. He turned her around pulling her into a sensual kiss as he messaged her hips. Eloise whimpered as he let his lips and moved down to her neck, find the special spot.

Eloise wrapped her arms around his neck letting out a moan. Brian could feel the strain in his briefs as she let out the moan. Never had he heard anything so pure. He moved back to her lips wasting no time with slipping his tongue in. Eloise responded quickly, threading her fingers through his hair. Brian steered Eloise back out of the bathroom, hitting the light as they went out. Their lips never leaving each other.

Brian groaned as she tugged on his hair more. He backed her against the bed, making her fall back onto it. Eloise stared up at Brian, her breathing heavy from the make out. She knew where his thoughts were going; it was evident in his pants.

“Brian,” Eloise whispered still holding eye contact with him.

Brian shimmed off his pants before he crawled on top of Eloise. He leaned down, giving her a few soft kisses while his hand snuck underneath her, unclasping her bra. Brian pulled away and sat up as he tossed her bra across the room. He scanned over her body and noticed her blushing.

“We can stop any time, all you have to do is tell me,”

Eloise let out a gasp as she felt Brian attach his mouth to her breast. “Bri,”
She ran her hand through his hair as switched to her other breast, teasingly nipping it. But she couldn’t ignore the fact his hand was slowly gripping the material of her panties. Eloise let go of his hair and relaxed into the mattress.

Brian stopped all his movements and pulled away, giving Eloise a confused look wondering why she stopped responding. “Uh, do you not want to go any further?”

“I didn’t say anything,”

“Then why’d you stop responding?” Brian asked, his hand still gripping her panties. “What kind of sex did you have with your late husband?” Eloise bit her lip and shrugged. “Did he ever give you an orgasm?” Brian watched as she shook her head. “Let me guess, he was one of those get in, get out, kind of guys. Only one position?” Eloise just nodded. Brian let out a chuckle. “Well after I get done with you, you’ll never want anyone else.”

“Good, because I just want you.”

Brian smirked as he slipped down her panties leaving her completely exposed in front of him. He moved her so she was lying in the center of the bed and then covered her with his body. Brian caressed every inch of her body, enjoying the sounds of pleasure she’d make. Slowly, he slipped off his briefs, tossing them somewhere unknown and pulled her flush against his chest.

“Are you sure you want this?”

“Yes,” Eloise answered honestly then gave him a light kiss. “You have condoms right?”

“Uh yeah . . . you aren’t on the pill?”

“Never,” Brian just nodded and rolled over, opening his drawer and found the little square package. Before he could open it, Eloise took his from his hands, opening it and began to roll it onto his erection. He let out a groan as she stroked up and down his shaft. Grabbing her around the waist, he rolled them onto their sides facing each other.

He slid his left arm underneath her head, her left leg over his hip, chest to chest. Brian brought his lips on hers as he guided the head inside of her. She broke the kiss and let out a groan at the invasion, not use to the felling. Brian held in the urge to just thrust in and screw her brains out when he felt how tight her walls were gripping onto the head. He knew he had to take it slower since it’d been near two years for her. Slowly he inched himself further and further into her before pulling part way out then thrusting back in.

Slowly he started to set his pace as she became more and more use to the sensation of him. Eloise gave a deep sigh at the feeling of him moving in and out of her. She never remembered feeling any of this with her late husband. Of course, Brian was more endowed then he had been. Eloise groaned as Brian ground his hips into hers before pulling out to where just the head was inside, then slid back in, grinding his hips into hers again. Brian kissed her again as he slipped out all the way then thrusting back in at a different angle.

Eloise broke the kiss as she let out a moan when he brushed against something inside of her. Thrusting a bit harder into her, Brian wrapped his other arm around her body, pulling her tightly against him. The speed of his thrust becoming longer and deeper as her hips would meet with his. Eloise wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging into his back as she felt her body begin to contract.

“Brian,” She moaned out as he changed the angle again. Hitting that spot with each thrust.

“Ellie,” Brian groaned as he felt her walls tighten around his penis to the point he could hardly thrust at the same rhythm.

Eloise back arched as she let out a silent cry of pleasure. A complete euphoric feeling she had never experienced over taking her senses. All she could feel was Brian’s skin on her and the connection inside of her.

Brian moved his hand from her hip to the back of her head, knotting his fingers in her hair. As her wall began to let go of its grip, his pace became faster as he neared his peek. He let out a moan as his lower body tightened and he found his release. Brian buried his face into her neck as he gave the final thrust before coming to a still.

He untangled his hand from her hair and wrapped his arm around her body. Both of their breathing irregular. Brian looked over Eloise, the slightest coloring of pink was covering her cheeks, her lips were swollen and moist. Eloise slowly opened her eyes and saw Brian staring at her, a smile covering his features.

Slowly Brian pulled out trying not to hurt Eloise knowing how sensitive she probably was down there. Eloise quickly kicked got under the sheets as Brian emerged back from the bathroom and turned off the bedroom light. Once he was back in bed, she curled into his chest, the smile never leaving her face.

“Can I tell you something?” Brian asked quietly as they laid there with their hands intertwined on his stomach.

“Yes,” She mumbled tiredly while she listened to his heart beat.

“I love you,” Brian told her with sincerity laced in his voice. Eloise quickly lifted her head and found Brian’s eyes. “I was going to tell you tonight no matter what, but I mean it. I’ve fallen for you . . . and James.” Brian laid there waiting for a response. “Ellie?”

“You mean it?” She asked holding back tears.

“Of I course I do. I want to be with you and raise James with you.”

“Oh Brian,” Eloise wrapped her warms around his neck and buried her face. “I love you too,”
♠ ♠ ♠
......satisfied?
When writing these type of chapters....I can't use the words like "cock" or "pussy" or "tits" that just seems...unromantic and I feel dirty if I use those words.
Plus I wanted a more . . . sensual feeling between those two I guess.

Thank you to all readers/subscribers (hello new ones)/commenters.
Love Ya!


oh I can't wait for a few chapters from now...