Golden

Kuroi & Juuniji and the white hotel room

The beautiful assassin walked into her dark hotel room, not bothering to turn the lights on, as she instinctively knew exactly where everything was and she anticipated where it would be. Slipping off her boots, she padded to the shower. She unbuttoned the top of her jeans, feeling the sudden looseness against her pelvis. Slipping her jeans onto the floor she un holstered her gun and placed it on the bench. It sat there, looming, seemingly out of place in contrast to the stark white top, that seemed maybe a little too clean, but it was to her liking. In fact, everything in her hotel room was spotless, impersonal and untraceable. The few personal items she owned were always on her person.

She slipped of her shirt and tossed it where her jeans had fallen. Most of her smooth olive skin was now showing under the bright light of the hotel bathroom. A long white scar ran across her naval, destroying what the rest of her body implied of perfection. She unhooked her bra, and as she stepped into the shower, slid off her plain black panties, leaving them right where she stepped out of them. Soon the shower was running against her olive skin, the tiny object shining against her breastbone, still hanging off the shining gold chain. The blood slowly washed off the chain and off her hands as she washed her long raven hair.
Steam covered the glass doors of the shower, making her figure barely recognizable. She ran her fingers through her hair, bending her body slightly as she embraced the hot water beating down on her steamy skin. A click sound was heard from the front entrance of her hotel room.

Instinctively she straightened and was alert to the sound. Stepping out of the shower, she didn't bother wrapping herself in a towel, instead she shook her hair back, dried her hands and picked up her gun from the bench. Holding the gun in front, her hands steady, she padded with incredibly light feet to the bedroom, which doubled as a lounge room, to face the intruder. Her gun still out in front, the door opened fully and a man stepped into the room, he looked her up and down, obviously oblivious to the fact she was completely naked.
-Juuniji
She said his name as if it were the air she breathed. Necessary. She seemed surprised to see him and lowered her gun to her side. Her eyes still on the drenched man in front of her, who had just come in from the rain.
-I missed-
He cut her off as her swept her up in his arms, his head buried in her wet hair, still drenched from the shower. His muscular arms curved around her naked body as she stood there in shock of his sudden arrival. He straightened and was suddenly looking her in the eyes. She opened her mouth to talk, but he stopped her by pressing his lips to hers, his slight stubble rubbing against her face. His eyes opened, his dark curvy emerald eyes momentarily staring into hers before she took control of the situation and placed the gun down on the table beside her and turning back to him. She lifted his shirt off, revealing his toned abs and olive skin, similar to hers, due to their ethnic back rounds. Suddenly they were on the bed, naked together. He noticed the chain around her neck and pulled it off, putting it onto the floor where it landed in his bag. Which they failed to notice. Several hours later, when the heat had died down and she was asleep in his arms, he rolled over and got out of bed in the utter and complete darkness, disturbing the calm and still silence that had swept the room.
-Kuroi
With that he grabbed his bag, padding outside quietly, leaving Kuroi asleep in the little white hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
read. comment. subscribe :)