Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 1

-Andy's POV.

I imagined we were at the beach, the sun was just setting. Colors of pink and purple splattered across the sky. Our were toes buried in the sand and our fingers intertwined. He turned to me with a smile lighting up his face, he lifted his free hand up and placed it on my cheek. Gazing into my eyes, he started to lean forward, his eyes traveling down to my lips. I blushed, grabbing the back of his neck and crashing my lips onto his.

"Mr. Smith! You will pay attention in my class!" My teacher, Mr. Tatum, yelled at me. I jumped in my seat, startled out of my daydream. The whole class had turned to look at me and my cheeks went red.

I smiled sheepishly, sighing. He turned back to the board and continued on about some stupid maths stuff. My mind immediately went back to Beau, he was my best friend but as all the cliche stories go, I was head over heels in love with him.

Then there was Mimi, Beau’s girlfriend. We've all been best friends since diapers, they started dating in 9th grade around the same time that I’d realized I wasn't necessarily interested in girls anymore. Being that Beau had been all I saw, all I thought about since 7th grade. I was heartbroken when they finally told me, but of course, I was happy also. They seemed like they were meant for each other and if Beau was happy, so was I.

I looked up when the door was swung open seeing a blonde headed boy gazing over the class, his eyes strayed to mine and I stared back at him. His eyes were raking down my body, making me blush. I turned my head away to face the front of the class as Mr. Tatum asked him to introduce himself to the class.

"Um.. hello everyone. My name is Hayley, yes it’s weird and girly I know. I’m seventeen and I moved here from the US, Oregon to be exact. " I could feel his eyes on me the whole time he spoke, I continued to stare at the board until someone dropped my bag onto my desk.

Looking up, it was Hayley, “Sorry, it was in my seat.” he said as he sat down, I shook my head letting him know it was alright. “I’m Hayley, and you are?”

I stared at him, moving my eyes over his face. His eyes a soft washed out green, matching perfectly with his pale skin. “I’m Andy.” I announced, as Mr. Tatum shot us a glare. I gazed at him once more before turning back around in my seat and focusing on the lesson.

-

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I packed up all my belongings, shrugging my bag over my shoulder and making my way to my locker where Beau and Mimi were already waiting.

“Hey guys,” I said as I got close enough to where they could hear me. “Ugh, the school days just get longer and more agonizing.”

Beau laughed at my apathetic mood and it made me smile, “Well, Andy you could always skip but I don’t think you’re man enough for that.”

“You’re right, I’m probably not. But I’m not skipping now, it’s already time to go home!” I looked at him like his response was ridiculous. He shook his head at me and chuckled. He gazed at me and I raised my eyebrows, “What?"

He shook his head again, “Nothing, just wondering when you’re going to re-dye your hair.” I stuck my tongue out at him, thinking that I probably should. I dyed my hair auburn months before and my roots were starting to show. This time i’ll pick a better suited color for me.

“Why is that guy staring at us?” Mimi wondered out loud, the first time she had talked since I got here. I turned around and there was Hayley, staring intensely at me. My cheeks reddened and I quickly turned around.

“He’s the new guy from my maths hour, he moved here from the states.” I stated, leaning against the lockers. “I think he’s creepy.”

“Or maybe he just thinks you’re cute.” Mimi smirked and waved him over.

“Mimi! You’re going to embarrass me!” she shook her head and waved me off. I sighed, looked up at Beau. He had an amused expression on his face, his arm wrapped around Mimi’s waist as she leaned into his side. I turned my head to look at Hayley as he got closer. He glided over to us as if he was a waiter in a five-star restaurant.

“Hello Andy,” I smiled politely and waved, “I’m Hayley, new here if you couldn’t already tell.”

“That’s Beau and Mimi,” I gestured to them as I said their name, each in turn saying hello. “So, what are you still doing here?” I asked, ignoring the fact he was staring.

“I’m just looking around, you know, getting the feel of this new school.” I nodded, looking at the ground as I felt his eyes raking down my body again.

“You’re so adorable, is that your natural hair color? Are those your real eyes??” Mimi bombarded him, poking his cheek. I chuckled at her, and took a poptart out of my bag.

“Yes, they are my real eyes and my natural hair color but I’m not usually so pale.” He laughed and Mimi nodded.

“That’s awesome, all of our hair is dyed. You know, cause we’re rebels.” I shook my head at their conversation, stuffing my face with poptart.

Just as I finished my poptart, a dark haired boy with light blue eyes and tan skin had walked over to us. He put his hand on Hayley’s shoulder, turning him around and slamming his lips against his. My eyebrows disappeared behind my fringe, gapping at the makeout session that was going on in front of me.

The unknown guy pulled away from him and smiled, slipping a piece of paper in Hayley’s pocket and walking off.

“Holy shit, who was that?” he asked, wiping his mouth. We just stared at him, not able to say a word. “Well? Are we all okay here?”

I shook my head, “We were going to ask you that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is an orginal slash(:
i know i'm not that good of a writer, but atleast i try, right?!
i have no idea where i'm going with this story and i just hope it makes sense to you all(:
if you like it please let me know?

Edited on 05/10/2013