Status: On Going

Burn for Me

Burning for You

Anela's P.O.V.

Another month passed and I have two words for you about Aedus. He's evil. Pure evil! I mean I know evil really well I have a brother. But this was just to evil! At the moment we were at his house. And I mean it's literally his house. Apparently that accident from long time ago killed his parents instantly and he moved out of the orphanage when he was 18. Right now he was actually showing emotion and pinning it down to the last chuckle. That's right chuckle. As now he was laughing his ass off almost dying, leaning over clutching his stomach gasping for some air while trying to say sorry.

Me? Oh I just you know stood there ready to tear everything in sight up while cursing off my steam engine because I was so pissed.

"Stop laughin' it's not funny!" His laughter slowed down as apologies were repeated. Those beautiful eyes that I adore along with everything else about him lifted off the floor and back on me but now back on the floor with a loud fit of laughter brought back to life. Your probably wondering what in the world he's laughing at are you?

Well I didn't know he had a cat and apparently that cat has a fetish with; for unknown reasons, the color pink. Which in this sad, sad case I happen to be wearing. So at the moment there is a cat clutching the front of my fluorescent pink shirt refusing to let go as it rubs its face against my chest while purring in the free fall position. Not a good enough picture? Imagine a cat doing jumping jacks with it's butt going back and forth.

See the picture now? Here I was getting ready to cook with my clean baby blue apron tied around my waist having flour ready to pour in a bowl and a cat just leaps out of no where like fucking Houdini or something and starts to maul my shirt like it's freaking cat nip making the flour that I was holding go every where but on the floor. Meaning it was all over me and the cat. The cat not caring one bit. Me? A whole lot.

"Aedus!" Whined and growled at the same time. He pushed himself up to his knees and held his breath. He returned his gaze to me, a pht noise came out of his mouth once he saw me again. It's evil that he didn't tell me he had a cat who loves pink. Don't you agree?

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. I forgot."

"How can you forget that your cat has a addiction to pink?! I wear pink almost every day Aedus! This- This ah I'm going to kill your cat and then I'm going to kill yo-" What's even more evil is how fast he could calm me down. Aedus just walked forward with a stupid grin on his face and leaned forward pressing a tender kiss on my lips.

Everything just burned feeling extremely hot. Leaning forward more wanting him to stay there. Nipping at his lips ignoring the purring cat between us and the flour taste that slid in my mouth as I swept my tongue across his lips. He groaned softly allowing me access to the sweet tasting mouth that grew an addiction to the berries and cream jam I make. Moving closer having my hands run up his chest to his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheeks. About to dip my hands down to the hem of his shirt to go under it but a loud hissing noise broke us apart.

The cat flew off of my shirt and went to the door of his room before turning back to us at us again before leaving with it's tail high in the air flinging flour every where. Shaking my head with a soft growl before looking back at the second source of my irritation. Aedus just smiled at me cheekily. He really was understanding everything more now. And the more he did, the more he stayed with me. Which was a bit sad. It feels like he's just using me to find himself and figure out everything. Another month time and I can see him surrounded by people and me being in the back of the crowed like I was never apart of his life.

I love him. I love him so much that when he's near I feel my insides start to burn. Am I a fool for trying to teach him passion and trying to find his? Maybe... I don't know anymore. I was just trying to see if he loved me. But you cant teach love or explain it to someone who is confused with the simplest of lines.

"Sorry." Aedus whispered lightly having his hands curl around my hips and pull me close to him. Your so evil. Sadly thought with a pout. He brushed his lips against my forehead not caring if he got powdered up by the flour.

"You don't even know what sorry feels like do you?" Hissed pulling he sighed and pushed his hair back out of his face but it just sprung back in the front as soon as the creamy white hand left. God he's so beautiful... Even with the flour dusting across his body.

"I do."

"Then why did you laugh at me?" He offered a small smile before coming over to me again and pulled me up to his chest. It's not fair.

"Because it was absolutely cute as well. But I'm sorry for not telling you for his pink fetish."

"It's like you wanted to laugh at me." Muttered under my breath sadly he caught it, and it made him frown. Well good makes him feel how shitty I feel at the moment. And I don't care how selfish that sounds.

"Why would I want to?" Trying to pull out of his now tight grip, his eyes narrowed at me. I didn't want to answer his question. That would mean exploding every feeling I have to someone who is emotionally confused and so on with his issues.

"Anela?" The soft whisper that slid along my neck gently made me tremble. Don't say my name like that. Not in that tone. Please. Groaning a bit putting more effort in trying to get out of his grip, in return only made his grip tighter.

"Why are you trying to get away from me? I said I'm sorry..." The soft sad whisper of Aedus's had me looking back at him. His brows were pulled down a bit. And those eyes, god those eyes looked like they were tearing up.

"Don't look at me like that!" Snapped making him pull back his head from me slightly in shock.

"Like what?"

"Like you love me when you don't!" He grunted a bit and just looked even more shocked than he already was.

"But I do." He cooed into my ear making a tremor spin through out my body.

"Lie..."

"I'm not lying. Passion. Fire right? I feel that for you. And I don't want to be away from you. Love, I looked it up. And I know this feeling now is love. And I love you." Pulling out of his arms covering my ears. He couldn't possibly know what love is after just looking it up since I've been teaching him everything else for three months now and he was just getting the hang of it. No way in hell.

"Anela." He grabbed my hand I was about to yell something at him when a loud crash came from the kitchen area. Damn cat. Sending a glare out the door before turning it on Aedus. He let go of my wrist from that single glare.

"There's no way that you know love after looking it up. After I spent like two months teaching you the word passion. It's a damn lie." He seemed to growl in frustration before grabbing my shoulders.

"I love you."

"What do you know of love anyway?"

"I- I don't know I read-"

"Yeah you read so how would you know?! Now me? I know I love you. I loved you from the moment I saw you at that stupid flower shop. I loved seeing you in town, yes my little tiny strange quirk was watching you almost every day but hey you know what I was content with having it like that. But no you had to come up and kiss me making me feel like I was being killed and born again. And then you asked me to date you. I thought someone did kill me. Then all of this happened and I couldn't- you just- gah!" Pulling at my hair with a whine.

Aedus just watched me vent everything that had been bottled up since the second week of our 'dating' . The cat ran in the room and went out the opened window. Fucking cat is the one who made me explode. About to continue to rant but I stopped and noticed the room was getting rather smokey. Or foggy looking. He took notice of it to when I just stopped and looked around.

"What's going on?" He asked I just stared at the smokey substance before walking out of the room. It hit me, and hard. Not the ding shit you forgot to turn off the stove during the whole fiasco. The bash a part of the ceiling just fell on me.

"Anela!" It was hot but only the bottom part was on fire. Feeling hands on my shoulders yank hard and pull me out from debris and up to my feet.

"Shit I'm so sorry- your stove- I- The cat- oh no!"

"No shh-"

"Oh shit your picture." Pushing his hands off I dived back out his door avoiding the piece of debris that was on fire a few feet away from it. Hearing his muffled voice after me. A picture of his parents was in the living room. And it was the only picture he had of them. He had nothing else to remember them by. Coughing loudly covering my face with my sleeve trying to see through the smoke.

"Anela where are you!?"

"Go wait outside!" Yelled back going further into the blackness having more of my shirt up to my face. Feeling my eyes watering . Where is it? Where is it? Repeated trying to find the way to the living room. Which wasn't really hard since the living room is part of the kitchen and dining room. It's where most of the flames were.

Hesitating only for a moment from seeing fire lick up the sides of the walls as if caressing them softly, as if they weren't burning them. Going through the entrance quickly as fire surely burned the edges of everything I wore including some hair.

"Anela!" It was like a whisper now. I hope that means he's outside. The thought came and went when a wall fell down having fire explode towards me. Running from it to the burning furniture that was barely visible with the black smoke. Getting to the glass table that was creaking from the heat. Spotting the some what melted picture. Snatching it having it shoved in my pocket glad it wasn't melted or anything.

"Anela!" The whisper was softer. Running towards the exit but fell backwards as the door way collapsed.

"Agh!" It only took a moment for me to register that the floor was burning my back and my body was already pulling itself up quickly. Noting that the soles of my feet were beginning to get really warm and my shoes looked like they were melting. Quickly looking around the room. The loud crackling noises of the wood made me move out of the way of anything that might fall. The flames roaring sounds teased me. It was like the fire was playing with me making me the trapped rat and started to poke me from each side.

I couldn't hear his voice any more. Looking at a window ready to burst through it but it was a ten foot drop. And to nicely kiss that package was the fire and hot glass that was about to explode.

"Anela!" Turning sharply to how loud it was. A figure shot through the door. The debris that was in front of it scattered along the floor. I saw him and with a blanket as well. He spotted me barely through the smoke and ran towards me.

"Aedus are you stupid I told you to go outside! A-Adus?!" He threw a blanket on top of me. It was soaking wet and slightly cool. Not able to move as his arms pulled me to his chest or under his arm?

"Aedus what are you doing?!" Yelled but it didn't take long to figure out what he did. Hearing the glass shatter and fire explode our way to the sudden oxygen filling the room. Pain hit me suddenly, crying out hearing his grunt. As soon as I felt the grip loosen I sat up and threw off the blanket. My eyes widened in horror to see patches of his skin burned.

"Aedus? Aedus!" Shaking him, his eyes were closed peacefully.

"Aedus!" Shouted feeling my heart start turning and pulling apart and pain prick at my eyes to his peaceful face that looked like it was in a deep slumber. I stopped shaking him and just sat there watching steam come off the both of us.

"Aedus?" Whispered leaning forward gently having a hand run down a cheek. Seeing tear drops land on his cheeks and slide off. Sucking in a sob dropping my head on his chest. Every other body function decided to fail. Aedus.

"Passion." He spoke. Sitting up quickly both of my hands cupped his cheeks.

"Aedus ? Your alive! Stupid asshole don't do that! Y-you scared me..."

"Passion." He repeated. Gazing at those smokey emerald green eyes that softened to the streams of tears coming down my face.

"Is a strong feeling you have for something or someone. Burning like on fire. I...love you. I burn for you I always will. You said you love me. But do you burn for me?" Nodding repeatedly having the blanket in one hand still caressing one of his cheeks with another now wiping some of the black smoke off of his face.

"Vocal."

"Y-yes I do. I do." Choked up he only smiled a bit before pulling me tightly against him.

"Aedus?"

"Show me that you burn for me." He whispered heatedly that made me forget about his house burning down, about his wounds and mine. And about that stupid cat that watched us not ten feet away. Leaning forward having his lips again. The kiss was different from all of the other ones. No control of my hands, or anything. Thoughts were demolished.

"Ah!" Moaned as he bit my lip harshly before sucking on it. His hands cupped my ass and pulled me further up his body, tangling my tongue with his hearing his moan as my hand pulled at his hair before threading in it. I love you. The thought diminished as he removed the tattered pink shirt and slid his hands up my chest.

"Ah." Pulling back from his lips catching my breath, his lips attached to my neck instantly. Trembling moaning

"Aedus...mmh A-Aedus." He pulled back as I tugged on his hair slightly and looked up at me.

"I burn for you." Aedus smiled and nuzzled my neck a bit.

"I love you." He whispered lovingly pulling me so tight against him I could barely breathe. Aedus...

"I love you to." Always...
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 2 6 4 2

Okay since there was a 5 chapter limit I just decided to keep it in one point of view instead of having two seprate views which would of made it really long. I kept it in one view. Which meant making it a long ass chapter ha ha.

But it's done! And not even on chapter five. I call it a huge success. =)

Anyways I was thinking of making a sequel to this. So I can get more into their relationship and the 3 months they been together...'n such. Anyway what do you think? Yes or No?

Also do you like these four chapters??

Thanks for your comments =D

Musical.Chick
DgoOdz94