Sleep Walker

The basement

, I reached the basement, I had only been standing there a few seconds when I heard the unpleasant sound of footsteps underneath me and the opening of the cellar door just three feet away from me. I darted to what looked like a coffin and hid inside.
The door opened and the tall man I had seen in the portrait entered the room carrying a small child, my sister. I tried to restrain myself from leaping out of the coffin and killing the figure right there and then, and succeeded. I stayed in the coffin and surveyed the room to plan what I was going to do next. I noticed the sun rising and shining through a small window above the figures head. He squinted and covered his eyes backing away from the glaring light. He started to limp over in my direction, I began to panic, He was nearing closer…closer. I jumped from the coffin and tripped on the way, landing on the concrete floor beneath me.. Not exactly my plan.
But I quickly stumbled to my feet and managed to get over to my sister, The stranger couldn’t find any words, so started to laugh menacingly. I tried to drag my sister to the basement door, but it was locked, we were trapped. I had to think of something, and fast. The figure tried to near closer to us, but refused to step out of the shadows into the strong beam of sunlight making its way through the small window just above my head.
I held my sister tightly as she was still unconscious, but I started to feel her squirm. I tried to calm her down, But she managed to escape the firm grasp I had on her. I looked at her face and realised she had gained a sudden resemblance to the tall stranger, similar skin tone and both front teeth showing curving into each other. I began to panic again, my heart pounding inside my chest, as she looked at me in a way she never had before.
She leaped on top of me holding my head to the ground, Two sharp teeth then started sinking into my throat slowly sucking my life away from me.. And within seconds I was gone.

Sophie Doyle
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thats it...
Hope you liked it xP
I enjoy writing in this genre more, but as long as im writing im happy enough =)
<3