Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Ten: Part One

A/N: My lovelies, I am splitting this chapter up into two parts for a couple of reasons. One, it will be WAY too long if I don't. And two, I don't have enough time to finish it completely and I promised Arael and Melissa that I would have it out by tonight...so yah. Enjoy Part One! Part Two is coming up reaaaalll soon. ;D

Braedon's POV

Soft, warm lips landed on my cheek and my eyes slowly opened, revealing a disheveled James to my right. Tears were falling down his face and I wanted to wipe them away and hold him, but my arms wouldn’t do as I wanted. So, I did the next-best thing.

“G-girasole?” I whispered, my voice shaking in both fright and weakness.

His eyes widened in disbelief and he froze, not even breathing as he stared at my face. I saw that his face was slowly turning pale and sweat was forming on his brow. He started to hyperventilate (like I figured he would) and slowly raised a finger, pointing at me. “D-daniel?” he breathed, barely making out my father’s name.

“Yes…?” Dad turned towards the both of us, his eyes resting on my face.

I smiled weakly, and said, “Hi, Dad.” His breath hitched in his throat and he froze too, taking the sight of me awake in. I know I’ve been in a coma—I remembered being with her—but I didn’t know that they would freak out like this.

“Braedon? Is that really you?” he asked, actually managing to move this time.

Nodding, I replied, “Yes, Dad. I’m back!” I exclaimed, barely being able to raise my arms over my head and chuckling dryly at my own stupidity.

Dad snapped out of his trance and walked over to me, his hands shaking the whole time. He stopped next to James—whose mouth was still wide open in shock and was standing there—tears basically pouring out of his eyes. The both of them looked incredibly…stupid, to say the least. They were both standing there and basically drowning in their own tears.

“Uh…guys…shouldn’t you...uh…call the nurses or something?” I questioned. They still stood there, frozen, until James broke.

“HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HE’S ALIVE! OHMIGOD BRAEDON! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. OH MAN, OH MAN.” He screamed, waving his arms around everywhere.

Obviously, that brought attention to the nurses, who decided to rush in and bat away both my dad and James. Of course, that brought Dad out of his little mind-set and he started to flip out, screaming that “I was his fucking son and he has the right to see me whenever the fuck he wants”. The nurses, of course, acted like complete bitches and try to literally push them out. That’s when I stepped in.

“HEY.” I screamed as loud as I could manage, trying to get their attentions. Luckily, it worked.

“Shut all of your mouths and listen to me!” The nurses stood, dumbstruck as I went on. “You guys are acting like idiots,” my voice rasped. “Let Girasole and Dad stay. I want them. But bring the damn doctor in, okay?” They nodded, still speechless, and walked away, their white shoes shuffling on the linoleum floor.

When they left, I sighed, relaxing. “Okay…” I said, letting my voice trail off. “Now what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, guys. There's a couple of things I need to run by you. First of all, the reason why I didn't update last week was because my laptop broke and I couldn't fix it until just a few days ago. Second, I have to work now so I might be a little slow on updates, but I'll try to keep them more consistent. Third, I would love it if you wished good luck on me because I feel like I really need it right now for some odd reason. Haha.

Now. Please please please comment! I'm begging. Yes. Begging for reviews. It really helps me become a better author. Not to mention, it totally boosts my self-esteem by ten points. ::D

ALSO. I know I'm asking too much of you, but my EXTREMELY nice and amazing friend Melissa (and Arael) has been pushing me for an update, so to thank her for pushing me, I shall give you this link to her site. She is an amazing photographer and I really hope you like her pictures. :3 http://melissapetrie.com/about.html

Oh. Thank you to: Melissa, Arael, and Morgan (aka starrsublime). Also to Bomb-Fo-Shizzling! for listening to me when I had issues. I feel like we've become good friends throughout the course of this past few months. :))

SOOO. To end this lovely Author's Note, I shall say that Part Two is coming out very soon. Like...hopefully by Thursday or Friday soon. Don't you fret. I love you all! :D AND COMMENT. <3