From Hate to Love

I Hate You

“Leave me the hell alone, you fucking bastard!” I said, as my green eyes flashed with the intense hatred I felt for the teen guy standing in front of me. The hot, totally mouth-watering guy... but the guy I hated, nonetheless. It was none other than Jason Mathews – the school player.

“Oh babe,” he said in his purr of a seductive voice “You know you don’t want me to.” I couldn’t help the small shiver that coursed down my spine at Jason’s words; if only he knew how much I didn’t want him to.

Though I hated Jason, I couldn’t help the inner girl inside of me; I couldn’t help but fantasize about him. If he knew though? If he knew how I dreamed about him leaning over me – his tall form bunching and straining to show off the muscles he possessed, his ice blue eyes meeting mine, and the wisp of his stubble tickling my cheek – he’d just laugh at me, and call me a hopeless teenager.

Maybe that’s why I hated him; maybe I hated him because I knew I really loved him. If not love, then at least a secret longing for him to fuck me like he did those other girls; or maybe it was just an obsession I held for the ‘it’ guy of our school.

“You see,” He said — edging slightly forward, “You know you don’t want me to leave you alone, do you Kate?” As if a cooking pan had whacked me in the head, I finally got myself to focus on what was at hand; had I really been fantasizing about Jason Mathews? ‘God’, I thought wearily to myself. Something must be wrong with me.

“I mean what I say, Mathews.” I finally murmured — though my voice had fine tremors laced through it, proving me somewhat wrong. “When I tell you to stay away, it’s because I want you to do just that.”

“I doubt that, Kate.” He said as he stepped closer. “Are you sure that you’re not just masking some deep desire for me?” He asked as his lips — those oh so kissable lips — half turned up in a seductive smirk.

“I’m positive,” I managed to spit out from between clenched teeth. I quickly gathered my books from where they had been lying — a bench — and hurried away. With one last glance backward though, I could see Jason grinning tauntingly at me.