‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

Prologue

Aden was in his high chair in the kitchen I could hear him kicking and screaming, I had to giggle every time it came to having dinner he’d always kick and scream. “Aden please for daddy” Alex said as I walked towards the kitchen, and stood in the door way with my arms folded across my chest. I bit my bottom lip and walked in, I walked over to Alex who was now frustrated with Aden trying to get him to eat.

I took the plastic spoon from Alex and sat down next to him and started to feed Aden. “How do you do it Nic?” he asked. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders at him. “You amaze me every time” Alex said as he looked at me. His big brown eyes staring into my hazel one’s I felt my heart rate pick up, as Alex leaned in closer his Lips barely touching mine. Aden giggled bringing me out the trance Alex had me in. “sorry” Alex said as he stood from his seat.

I stood from my seat taking Aden’s bowl and spoon and putting them in the sink, I walked back over to him and took him out of his high chair and set him down, he ran into the living room where his toys were and started playing with them I smiled as I saw Jack walking in.

I walked over where Jack was near the front door; I flung my arms around him and hugged him tightly. “Hey babe” Jack said with a smile “I love you” I said trying to forget what Alex nearly done. I just wish that Alex wouldn't do that he knows I love Jack and I wish he'd just to stop trying it on with me every time were alone. Alex has been doing that quite a lot recently, trying it on with me but it won’t happen I won’t let him ruin what I have with Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so this is the first chapter to the sequel ONLY YOU PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SIX STARS ON THE LAST STORY.ENJOY AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :)