‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

Never Let You Go

It was my 18th in a few days and Jack was benign weirder than he normally has been, I’d say he’s up to something but then again that’s an understatement Jack’s always up to something. I was in the kitchen getting Aden his sippy cup and filling it up with some juice Alex had gotten him the other day. It wasn't long till I felt some arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

I bit my bottom lip I knew who it was and I couldn't help but smile, “hey” he whispered to me moving my red hair out of the way and placing his warm lips on my neck, “hey babe” I replied leaning my head back on to Jack’s shoulder and closing my eyes. “I need to give Aden his drink” I said as I turned round in Jack’s grasp. He pouted his lips and gave me his puppy dog eyes; he knew that it would get to me every time he done that.

I giggled and pressed my lips to his, he let go of me and followed me into the living room where Aden was sat watching some cartoons Zack had put on for him, even Zack was more engrossed in the TV than Aden was. “Having fun their baby bro” I said to him with a smirk on my lips and a giggle escaping. “Shut up sis you watch them with Aden too” he replied smiling at me. I have to admit it I do sit and watch them with Aden but only because I have too.

~X~

I was cuddled up with Jack in bed it was late I was so tired but he wouldn't’t let me sleep, “come on babe please” he said pouting them lips of his. “Jack I’m tired” I replied, just then I felt his hand slowly go up my top. “Jack no stop it that tickles” I said trying not be so loud. He was soon hovering over me with a smirk on his face; he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck kissing that spot he knows.

I closed my eyes as he continued to kiss me tenderly and softly, I let a moan slip through my lips. His hands slid downwards to my thighs his finger tips tracing non patterns, sending goosebumps all over my body. “J-Jack” I breathed “yeah babe” he replied in between kisses. “Just take me now” I said as I tried to breath. I could feel his smile on my skin his warm breath skimming my neck. His kisses slowly moved down onto my chest and soon he was kissing my tummy, I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan too loudly.

We were both completely naked by now; beads of sweat dripping from our bodies as Jack’s thrusts got faster a moan escaped my lips as I gripped on to his hair. I leaned my head back further into my pillow my back arching as he kissed up and down my body. I could feel the burning sensation in the pit of my stomach I knew I was close to coming and Jack knew it too when I screamed. We both reached our orgasms and Jack soon collapsed on top of me panting and trying to get his breath back.

“I love you Nic I’ll never let you go”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER YAY PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK DON'T BE A SILENT READER. AND AS TO WHERE LISA IS LISA LEFT AND ALEX IS NOW LOOKING AFTER HIS SON ITS ALL IN THE CHARACTERS SECTION :)