‹ Prequel: Only You
Status: slowly updating/comments/subscribe

Back To Life

My Happy Ending.

Twelve months had past and I had everything I could ask for, I had a beautiful baby girl and also had Aden. Jack and I were as happy as ever and Alex had a new girl friend. She was nice her name was Libby and I got on well with her, Rian had a new girlfriend as well called Cassadee she was cool she was in a band too. I don’t think I could have been this happy not ever and I was just lucky to have the most important people in my life.

Everything had fallen in to place and it was perfect the boys were getting famous by the minute and I was happy for them they are living their dream after all. I was sat in the living room holding Maria when Jack came shouting in the front door at Zack. “Jack I just I got Maria to sleep geez” I said giving him a glare. “Sorry babe” he whispered as he came and kissed my lips. “Why are you so snappy sis?” Zack asked, I bit my bottom lip and stood from my seat in on the sofa; making my way towards the stairs. “Nothing I’m just tired you can look after Aden while I go and have a sleep and put Maria down” I replied making way up.

“Don’t worry Jay she’s just grumpy!” Zack shouted back up to me. I groaned deep in my throat knowing I’d be giving him a punch later. I put Maria down in her crib next to mine and Jack’s bed giving her a kiss good night I take my jeans off and slid into bed.

~X~

I was woken up by lips being pressed to mine and then along my jaw line, I moaned and opened my eyes to see Jack their “hey sleepy head” he whispered he had Maria in his arms and she was squirming I giggled as I looked at her and ran my fingers threw her bit of hair that she had, she was still tiny but she was so beautiful. I was happy everything was perfect, “come down stairs in a bit babe there’s something I need talk to you about” Jack said I furrowed my eye brows at him as turned and walked towards the door, with Maria in his arms. I sighed and got out bed putting my jeans on.

I made my way down the stairs Rian, Jack, Alex, Libby, Cassadee and Zack where all in the living room laughing and giggling. Jack saw me and a huge smile was placed on his lips, he walked over to me giving Maria to Zack, I looked over at Jack then at Alex who had this huge smile on his face. Alex had his arm around Libby’s small waist. Libby smiled at me and Jack was soon in front of me.

“Nic I know we’ve had our fair share of up and downs and we had we have been through a lot and I love you and I know you love me two” Jack said to me I could feel my eyes starting to sting with tears I knew what was coming my heart skipped a beat. “I Love you and I can’t live without you w-w-will you marry me?” he asked. I stood there with my mouth gaping open looking down at Jack who was now on one knee. He pulled out a small heart shaped box and inside was a diamond ring.

I nodded my head into a yes; Jack took the ring out of the box and put the ring on. I could see my brother smiling from ear to ear. I was happy I had everything I could ever ask for and it was just perfect.

“I LOVE YOU JACK BASSAM BARAKAT ”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE END :'( PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT