Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Chapter One

3 years ago:

“Come on children it's time to go!” I heard my mom call from down stairs

“COMING MOM!”I called down to her, tucking a piece of my curly golden blonde hair behind my ear.

My deep blue eyes did one last scan around my bare room. I had loved this house, this room. It was the only house i had ever lived in, in all my 13 years of life.

“You coming Sarah?” my 12 year old brother, Michael said from behind me. I turned to look at him my eyes meeting his. They were the same eye exact replica of my own. We both held sadness in our eyes strongly.

“Yeah” I sighed, and pick up my bags while turning of the lights, and followed the golden blonde boy out of my room while closing the door. My father’s job is causing us to move away from our hometown, Finchley, England, to a small town outside of London called Dartford. Michael and I made our way down the stairs and to the family room where our siblings and parents were waiting for us.

“Do we really have to leave?” the 10 year old Lydia asked from the place we were standing from. She also had the deep blue eyes of our mother and had gloden hair as well but her's was straight unlike Michael's and my own.

“I’m afraid so…” Mom said, as she shifted little 5 years Courtney onto her other hip. Courtney was the youngest in our family. She shared the same deep blue eyes we all did but had striaght light blone hair instead. “Were stopping by at the Pevensie’s before we leave, though.” She continued.

We all nodded quietly. None of us wanted to leave; we grew up in Finchley, and loved it here with all our hearts. Dad put the rest of our stuff in the car. We then walked next door to the Pevensie’s house. Dad knocked and a sad looking Susan answered the door. Susan and I had always been close, even though I was a year older than her. Once Susan and I saw each other we embraced in a tight hug.

“Hey Su.” I murmured into her hair, a tear sliding down my face. We pulled away from each other, and walked into the house to find everyone gathered in the living room, saying their goodbyes. Mrs. Pevensie pulled me into a tight hug.

“Bye Mrs. Pevensie.” I say sadly.

“Now, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Helen.” She said smiling sweetly.

“Sorry Helen” I reply with a small smile

Lucy and Courtney come up next to Susan and I crying.

“Hey Lu!” I say kneeling down to their height, ruffling her hair slightly. “It won’t be that bad, we’ll keep in touch. I promise you that.” I said with a small smile, trying not to cry myself. I pull both Lucy and Courtney into a hug, only to be joined by all the kids. We all laughed shakily, when Edmund said he was being suffocated.

We pulled away and gave our final goodbyes. I walked up to Peter and hugged him, “Take care of them for me.” I said into his shoulder, he had always been taller than me. Peter nodded against my head and we pulled away. I kissed his cheek and walked over to my family. We all waved goodbye and headed to the car. I sighed as I got in. ‘I’m really going to miss this place.' I thought to myself, thinking of all the fun times we had laughing and running around in each others yards playing games. We pulled out of the driveway and drove away, away from all the good memories and bad memories. Away from the best place on Earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright heres chapter one! i hope you liked it even though it was short and boring which i apologize for!!
Thanks!
Sam

Also here's what they all look like if you are wondering:

Sarah- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tPOiya79NU8/SK9l5-0_LnI/AAAAAAAAC-U/5TK6KTZWutU/s400/Evan-Rachel-Wood-33.JPG (a young blonde Evan Rachel Wood)

Michael- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Yuv8VGF1Kko/SeUNbvqxbsI/AAAAAAAAAp4/ePjrkmZs4rw/S774/JeremySumpter7.jpg (Young jeremy sumpter)

Lydia- http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/annasophia_robb/annasophia_robb_1182836542.jpg (AnnaSophia Robb)

Courtney- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NckaSydoEac/RsbQU738SOI/AAAAAAAABWw/Z24rIJhnakQ/s320/dakota_fanning-756003.jpg (Young Dakota Fanning)