Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Chapter Two

3 years later:

“Children! Come down here!'” mom called up the stairs to us.

It’s been 3 years since we have been in Finchley. We haven’t even talked, heard from, or seen the Pevensie’s since we left. Slowly we all filed down the stairs and gathered around the kitchen table to see what mom wanted.

“Alright, I have some good news” mom said making sure she empathized the ‘good’. “Were moving, again.” She continued. I turned around to head up stairs to pack, I wasn’t sad because we all mostly kept to ourselves after we moved from Finchley but, I was also good because then we became very close to each other, even though we fought sometimes we were always able to stick together in the end.

‘God, I miss that place.” I thought to myself. I was about to walk away when mom started talking again, “Here’s the good part…we’re moving to Finchley.” Mom finished happily. I froze up, I couldn’t move.

“Really?” Lydia and Courtney asked at the same time excitedly. Mom nodded.

“Not that I’m complaining, or anything, but why?” Michael asked.

“Several reasons really, before you father was sent off to the war we talked about what we should do if he was to be sent off to fight (we all flinched at that). We decided that the best thing to do was move back to Finchley, back to our old house. The war is getting closer to us and if we did have to send you off to the country side in the end, we would feel more comfortable if you were with the Pevensie’s. Besides, you all never really tried to make friends here, so you all should be over joyed to go back” mom explained. Without a word I took off and into my room, finally being able to move my legs again. I ran into my room and slammed to door shut, finally letting the tears fall. I sobbed into my pillow though I don’t exactly know why I was crying but I had a pretty good idea.

Michael' s POV:

Mom said we were moving again. Sarah turned around to leave but mom continued talking, “Here’s the good part…we’re moving to Finchley.” I felt Sarah stiffen and freeze in place next to me; I turned slightly to look at her. Sarah’s face was emotionless, and pale, but her eyes were filled with excitement, anger, worry, and pain. I opened my mouth to say something to her but; mom started explaining why we were moving after I had asked why. When mom was finished talking I turned to Sarah, but she had already bolted upstairs and into her room.

“I thought Sarah of all of you would be the happiest, you know with being able to be with Susan and Peter again.” Mom mumbled to herself.

“I’ll go talk to her.” I said running my hand through my short curly blonde hair, leaving behind a very confused family behind. I made my way up to Sarah’s room and heard her soft cries through the door. I sighed and knocked on the door softly.

Sarah’s POV:

I heard someone softly knock at my door. I instantly knew who it was.

“Go away Mike,” I mumbled into my pillow. He opened the door and came in anyway. I rolled over to face him.

“What’s wrong? Why aren’t you happy?” Mike asked his voice full of curiosity and worry.

"I am Mike, believe me i am. i just...i dont know im just scared i guess...." i trailed off. "We havent talked to them in three years, so much has changed since then...what if-" i stopped to take a shaky breathe before i continued, "What if they want nothing to do with us? we promised to keep in touch and neither of us even tried to keep in contact. Susan probably hates me for all i know! and Peter.....well Peter..." i trailed off, sniffling.

Mike sighed and said soothingly, “Look you getting yourself all upset over nothing, okay? Everything will be okay, Susan and Peter will still like you, and want to be friends, as for the others things I have no idea but, we will still have each other and our family, and the Pevensie’s. Everything will be alright Sarah, you’ll see.” Mike gave my hand a squeeze and walked out of the room to let me think. I sighed, running my hands through my now chest length curly golden blonde hair; it weird when you’re younger brother was giving you advice and acting more mature then you. I slowly got up and started packing, I got most of my stuff packed except for the things I needed for the next day, and went to bed without any dinner, hoping to God that everything would turn out fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Second update for today! i hope you liked it! Peter will be in the next post i promise!!
Thanks!
Sam
**Banners, messages and comments are a must!!