Status: Finished!

Always and Forever

Finale

15 Years Later:

(Authors FYI: Sarah and Peter are 31; Michael and Susan are 30; Edmund and Lydia are 28; and Lucy and Courtney are 23)

Peter and I have now been married for 7 years, we got married on my 23rd birthday and we have all been Kings and Queen of Narnia for 15 years now. Finally after many years of trying to get them to date (for they were both to stubborn to either admit their feelings for each other or too scared of being rejected by the other) Edmund and Lydia are engaged to be married within a month.

I enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing my hair out of my face as all eight of us cantered after the white stag we were hunting for fun.

“Come on Ed.” Lydia said, while we all stopped and made our way back to Edmund who had stopped.

“Just catching my breath” Edmund said smiling slightly.

“What did he say, Susan?” Lucy said taunting Edmund.

“You girls stay at the castle; I'll go get the stag myself.” Susan said trying to mimic Edmund voice causing all of us to laugh.

“Hang on, What is this?” Peter said climbing off his horse. I got off Saxton and patted his neck before going to stand next to Peter.

“It seems like a dream...” Lydia said touching the lamp post in front of us.

“Or a dream of a dream...” I mumbled agreeing with her.

“Spare-oom” Courtney said suddenly finally remembering the dream and running off in some direction.

“Not again” Michael mumbled as we all followed Courtney.

“Come on” Susan said grabbing his hand and dragging him with her.

“Courtney!” I called after her.

“She always running off” Edmund sighed and grabbed Lydia’s hand.

“These aren't branches...” Peter mumbled as we went farther into the path.

“There coats” I gasped slowly starting to remember.

“Ouch! Get off me! That was my foot! Quit Pushing!” We all yelled at each other. Suddenly we all fell on top of each other and out of a wardrobe. I looked around as the familiar sight began to soak in and I remembered everything. I looked at Peter and he looked as he did 15 years ago. And I looked at my hands and saw they were younger looking and my hair was much shorter.

“Oh! There you are. Now what were you children all doing the wardrobe?” The Professor said walking into the room, smirking.
“You wouldn't believe us if we told you…” Michael said smiling lightly.

The Professor threw the ball that we broke the window with and I caught it, and said, “Try me” and we all looked at each other and smiled.

Later that night:

I walked into Peter’s room and climbed into bed next to him. Peter instinctively wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my back to his chest and rested his head right behind mine.

“Peter?” I asked him

“Hmmm?” Peter mumbled quietly.

“Do you think we’ll ever go back...To Narnia I mean…” I asked sadness filling my voice.

“I don’t know…” Peter said thoughtfully, I turned around to face him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Peter rolled on top of me but I pulled away and said, “Nice try mister! But that’s not gonna fly now that we are 16 again!” Peter groaned and rolled next to me pulling me close to him and resting my head on his chest, and both of us fell asleep in each other’s arms, dreaming of Narnia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here’s the last part! I hope you enjoyed my story!! There will be a sequel I just won’t start it right away I’m going to work on my other stories for awhile! Thanks so much!!!

-Sam