Status: Quite active, believe it or not. xD

Auspice

“You know what you need, Malfoy? You know what you really need? Guidance. You need an auspice, that’s what you need. Someone to show you the way, because right now, I know more than anyone here that you’ve lost your way. ”

___
______
_________

The Golden Trio hasn’t returned for their seventh year and Voldemort has overtaken the Ministry of Magic, but not without help from his loyal followers, otherwise known as Death Eaters. During these dark times in London, England, along comes Fawn Willows, a pureblood from Hogwarts’ American counterpart, Arvada’s Institute for Magical Witches and Wizards, located at the very tip of Maine, which a vast majority of witches and wizards hadn’t even heard of. Her family is sent there to keep an eye on things to make sure things are in order, and if they aren’t, they’re to send word to the Sorcery Committee at once in order to intervene.

Fawn isn’t sure what to expect at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but she’s willing to make the most of it, even if that includes scheming, dreaming, make-believing, lying, cheating, deceiving—whatever will keep her safe while simultaneously entertained. Her fellow housemates aren’t exactly amused by her and many would probably prefer if she hadn’t arrived to begin with, but alas, she has no choice.

What could possibly go wrong in this equation?

Image

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the original characters, that would be J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series. I do, however, own Fawn, this plot, and anything within this story unless otherwise noted. Don’t steal—I worked hard on this.

___
______
_________

“I knew you were mad, ever since you got here. I don’t need anything, and if anyone needs guidance, it’s you. You don’t know me, Willows, and I’d prefer if it stayed that way. You don’t know anything.

___
______
_________

Fawn Marie Willows
Jessamine Piper Brunhilda

_
___
______
_________
______
___
_

_
___
______
_________
______
___
_