I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

One

Brendon's POV

Shoving my glasses up on my nose, I wanted for my awful math class to end. I was done with my work and now to mention, it was Friday. It was my last class of the day and I was ready to go home.

'Brrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggg!!!!'

Jumping up, I snatched my books up and dashed out of the classroom. I jogged up to my locker and quickly put in the combination.

"What up, yo!"

I whirled around to see my sister coming towards me. I finished putting up my books, shut my locker, and started walking with her.

"Not much. You?" I asked.

She grinned and tossed her arm around my neck, "Same. Ready to get the hell out of here."

I giggled. My sister, Katie Urie, but everyone calls her Katt, is two years older than me and she was my best friend besides Ryan Ross, of course. Her hair was dark just like mine, except it was longer and more neat than mine is. She got my mother's green eyes, while I got my father's brown ones. I have glasses, she has perfect vision. She is also a few inches taller than I am.

"So where's Ryan?" Katt asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I shoved her arm off my neck playfully, "I don't know. I haven't seen him since lunch."

She was the only person in the world that know about my sexuality and that I liked my best friend, Ryan. I spotted him, William (Katt's boyfriend), Aly (Katt's best friend; Ryan's sister), and Gabe (Aly's boyfriend) coming towards Katt and I.

"There he is. Along with Alyssa, Gabe, and William," I smiled.

Katt's mouth turned into a huge smile as William approached her.

"Hey baby," He smiled, bending down to give her a peck on the lips.

He was the epitamy of tallness. The guy was at least six foot two and as skinny as a twig. I shook my head.

"Hey Bren," Ryan said, his voice sounded nervous.

"Hey Ryan," I replied.

Gabe nodded at me and Aly waved.

"You catching a ride with Brenny Poo?" Aly said, giggling at the nick name she gave me.

I made a face at her and flipped her off. Ryan just laughed.

"Yeah, I'm catching a ride with him," he replied, still laughing.

She nodded, "Alright. Gabe, Katt, William, and I will be back later."

Ryan and I both waved to our sisters and their boyfriends as they walked off. I pulled my keys out of my pockets and motioned for Ryan to follow me. Unlocking my doors, I got in and Ryan followed. Cranking the car, I put it in reversed and pulled out of the parking lot. Ryan fumbled with the radio as we headed towards his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
Choppy start, but it'll get better I promise.