I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Two

As we ride down the road to my house I lean up and put in the cd currently sticking half way out of Brendon’s stereo. As the music starts playing I recognize the band as The Pretty Reckless and the song as “Makes Me Wanna Die”.

Your eyes, your eyes. I can see in your eyes, your eyes.....you make me wanna die. I’ll never be good enough.. you make me..”

Brendon abruptly lunges for the stereo and switches the cd to some song about bubble gum? Leave it to Brendon. I was too wound up to ask him what he was doing. To stressed about the thoughts in my mind. At the same time, I was so unbelievably completely happy. Because I was sitting next to my best friend since we were five. He knew every thought in my head most of the time before I knew it myself. We fit together like puzzle pieces. He is unpredictable and funny and witty while I stick to my plans and always think things through. He knows everything about me.

Except for the fact that I’m completely in love with him.

Brendon seemed to bounce back to his silly old self and as I woke from my dazed day dreaming I couldn’t help but let out a giggle as Brendon bobbed his head and sang “I’m a slavefor you!” He looked over at me and smirked, running his hand up my thigh. To him it is all fun and games. I, however, had to think of my grandmother in a bikini to make the blood rushing to my groin slow down. I send Brendon an equally seducing smirk and wink at him while we pull into my yard.

I don’t know how much longer I can keep up this act. We have been like this since we were young. We snuggle in the bed for god’s sake! Close isn’t even close to describing how we act. Strangers have pinched their noses up at us when Brendon’s arm is around my waist and my hand is in his back pocket. That is just the way we are. Except now, I want to fuck his brains out. I want to bang that cute innocent grin right off his face.

I sigh as we get out of the car. Mom’s away on business. Dad is working the graveyard shift. Tonight it’s just Brendon and I. Great....
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been off of Mibba for about two years so... sorry if I completely suck ass. Kat does a really good job though. So at least read for her half :)