I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Five

Brendon's POV

My heart stopped for a whole second. I didn't get a chance to kiss back before Ryan was pulling away, obviously embarrassed.

"Bren... I'm so sorry," Ryan whispered, placing his hands in his lap.

I was still speechless, but my confidence shot through the roof. I shoved the armrest that was between us out of the way and hopped in his lap. Place my hands on either side of his face, I crushed my lips to his and kissed him with every ounce of love for him I had. To my surprise, he kissed back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened it and let him in. He explored every creavice he could find.

My head was spinning, my heart racing, I was completely in heaven at this very moment. All I could feel was Ryan's soft, sweet, sour patch kid tasting lips in mine and bliss. Pure, sweet, one hundred percent bliss. Ryan's hands slid up my thighs and rested on the area above my ass.

"Okay, we're going to miss the movie," I whispered between kisses.

Ryan laughed and pulled me closer to him, "So?"

I giggled and pushed him away, "It's Johnny Depp, babe."

He rolled his eyes, but smiled to show he was only joking, "Fine."

I got off his lap and took my seat beside him. Cuddling up next to him, he placed his arm around my shoulders and took my hand with his and laced our fingers. Inhaling his scent, I couldn't imagine my life getting any better.

******************

"That was the best movie ever!" I cried, skipping out of the theater.

Ryan followed close behind me, laughing at my child like antics.

"So, am I staying with you tonight?" I asked Ryan.

He kissed me again before he answered, "Damn right you're staying with me."

My heart felt like it was going to burst, "Okay."

We got back in my car and headed to his house. I called my mom before we got there to let her know where I'd be. Of course, she was fine with it.

"Are your parents going to care?" I aked as we pulled in the drive.

Ryan gave me a 'are you kidding' look, "Of course not. They love you."

I smiled and killed the engine, "Okay."

We both got out at the same time and headed inside. Ryan shut and locked the door behind us as we entered the foyer. I took my shoes off and set them under the little table Mrs. Grace had sitting in the foyer. Ryan shook his head as he started up the stairs. I followed him into his room and plopped down on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join?" Ryan asked, smirking at me.

My heart started racing again, so I wasn't dreaming. I nodded and stood up. Ryan took my hand and led me into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! Aly's going to HATE me :)