I'm In Love With My Best Friend, But He Doesn't Even Know I'm Gay.

Four

The movie theater was almost deserted and we easily purchased our tickets, bought popcorn and sour patch kids, and handed the young sexy attendant our tickets. I was a little hyper on the carmel frappucino we chugged from starbucks on the way to the movies so as the guy handed me my ticket stub I shot him a wink and a flirtatious smirk. He gave a small smile and glanced at Brendon before turning around and walking off to pick up popcorn.

How the hell can you FLIRT with a guy you don’t even know but you can’t tell your best friend your in love with him?

It’s different, shut up.

No, you shut up.

You are me and I am you ...

..And we are all together!

I laugh out loud to myself because at this point I believe I have completely lost my mind and The Beatles take over my head. My sugar high has reached its peak and my success at flirting has inspired me to be bold. Smiling at Brendon I grab his hand and lace his fingers with mine and we skip to our seats.
“Ry you are being so... silly!” Brendon giggles as we reach our seats and he pulls me down on top of his lap. We are completely alone in the theater. Brendon always acts like this so I try not to excite myself too much as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“I am SOOO HYPER!” I practically scream to the ghosts of the audience. Brendon giggles and I burst into a fit of laughter. Soon the previews are coming on and Brendon practically throws me off his lap and screams “I GOTTA PEE! DON’T LET ME MISS JOH--ANGELINA!” and he runs down the steps and out the door. I smile after him and flip my phone open to see if my sister has texted.

One new text

Aly: Bro, where the fuk u b?

Me: Did some gangster kidnap my sister?

Aly: Gabe has me listening 2 lil wayne&drake

Ry: Oh well.. i may try 2 kiss bren..

Aly: OMFG! Do it bitch. Peace. luv u lots

Ry: I’m killing gabe..luv u 2 sis


I put my phone away as Brendon came back up the steps with an extra large pepsi in hand.
“Babe, you’re gonna be pissing again in five minutes.” I mummured in disapproval.
Brendon just laughed and plopped down beside me. As the movie was starting he turned to tell me something and with every ounce of courage in me, I leaned forward and....

Kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
short? yes.
boring? maybe
But hey.. i updated.
Thanks to our one reader. we appreciate you SO much. Boysexx will be soon just keep reading.