Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

I Just Wanna Know The Reasons Why.

"Can I come with you?" Lanie raised an eyebrow at her best friend.

"To Alex's?" Jake giggled in his ever so gay manor and nodded, curling his legs underneath him Indian style as he sat on her bed, her fixing her makeup at her mirror.

"I won't stay long, I just want to see his home life, what he's like outside of school." Lanie rolled her eyes.

"Uh. Yeah, whatever but you can't stay long at all. He and I have to talk, remember?" Jake nodded and grinned happily.

"Yeah yeah, got it." After Lanie was finished with her makeup and hair, the two of them ventured out of her room and downstairs.

"Where you two going?" Lanie's mother asked when she saw them head towards the door.

"Gonna go hang out at his house for a while. I'll be home later." Lanie's parents nodded and turned back to the TV, allowing the two of them to leave. They didn't take the car as Jake lived only two blocks away.

"I can't believe he lives this close to you. Its like destiny." Lanie rolled her eyes as they walked up the front walkway to Alex's house.

"Shut up. No talking." She said as they reached the door and she knocked. It swung open a few seconds later to reveal not Alex but instead his tall, lanky, hyper best friend.

"Lanie!" Jack engulfed the small girl into a hug before turning to Jake. "Hi! I'm Jack!" Before Jake could respond, he was wrapped up in Jack's arms.

"I'm Jake." He spoke as soon as Jack let him go.

"Nice to meet you! Come on, Alex is in the kitchen being a woman." Lanie laughed and followed Jack into the house, Jake following. "Oh lover boy, I have your girl!" Jack hollered as they walked through the living room towards the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack." They heard Alex yell back, making Jake giggle. When they got to the kitchen they found Alex at the stove, stirring something in a pot. He turned when they entered and smiled at Lanie before walking over to her, not even noticing Jake behind her and wrapped his arms around her and attached his lips to hers.

She pulled away after a few seconds, her cheeks burned red and glanced behind her, making Alex look as well.

"Oh. Hi, Jake." He said, his face tinging red as well as he let the teenager go.

"Well hi, Mr. G!" Jake exclaimed happily. "Oh please, kiss her all you want. I do not mind." Lanie rolled her eyes and moved away from Alex, going over to the stove to see that he was stirring spaghetti.

"Jack was hungry, if I don't keep him fed he goes even more crazy then usual. Don't worry though, he'll be gone as soon as the foods gone."

"Jake won't be staying long either, he's just weird and wanted to see how different you were outside of school."

"Well now I have someone to keep me company instead of me being the third wheel!" Jack exclaimed excitedly as Alex went back to cooking.

"Why don't you just go home instead? You do have a home of your own, even though you are never there."

"I like your house better. Plus, you make me food." He answered, bringing his scrawny shoulder up in a shrug as Alex began to plate the food.

"Whatever." Alex responded, pushing a full plate of spaghetti towards Jack. "You guys want any?"

"No thank you." Lanie responded as Jack dived into the food. Jake wanted some so he got himself a plate.

"We'll leave you two to eat." Alex took Lanie's hand and pulled her from the room. "Let's talk in here." He said, leading her to his bedroom. Lanie sat down on the bed that only a few days ago she had woken up in, curled up against his side.

She found herself moving so she was laying on his pillows once more. He stared at her, lounged out on his bed, for a few seconds before moving around to the other side and laying down beside her.

"I love your bed, its so comfortable." Alex laughed and turned onto his side so he could watch her as she stared up at the ceiling.

"You know, I was thinking of ways that you and I could be together and I came up with the perfect plan." She looked away from the ceiling to look at him. She sighed before turning onto her side as well.

"What's the idea?"

"Well, now that you and Jake are friends again, you can just tell your parents that you're with him but really be with me. I mean, that's what they think right now." Lanie sighed.

"What if someone at school finds out?"

"Then we won't do anything at school. We'll go about our lunches like we normally do, we won't do anything out of the norm at school, no one will suspect a thing. Please, Lanie. I don't want to lose you after I just got you."

"What about Lisa?" His eyes widened and he sat up.

"Oh fuck." He stood up. "Fuck. Fuck." Lanie too sat up and stared at the man who was searching around his room for something.

"What is wrong, Alex?"

"I can't find my phone! Lisa was supposed to come over tonight, I totally forgot. I need to call her and tell her not to." He ran to the door, throwing it open. Lanie ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Calm down, Alex. What time was she supposed to come over?" He sighed and closed his eyes in thought, trying to remember what time she had told him she would be over.

"At like... 8 I think.. I don't know. I never listen to her when she talks anymore. Its all just blah blah blah." Lanie couldn't help but giggle as she pulled out her own phone and looked at the time.

"Its only 7:15. Stop being in such a rush." Alex sighed and nodding, moving to wrap his arms around her waist and press his forehead to hers.

"If I break up with her tonight, will you agree to be with me? Please, baby, I need you more than I've ever needed anything."

"Alex!" They pulled apart right as Jack came running in. "Oh my god, Lisa's he-"

"What the fuck is going on?! Who the fuck is that?" Alex and Lanie both turned, Alex still with his arms around Lanie's waist, to see Lisa storming down the hall.

"Oh fuck." Alex said as Lanie jumped away from him.

"Lisa, please. Let me explain." She didn't listen as she looked Lanie up and down.

"She looks young. Is she one of your students?" Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been trying to update for a while now but I kept somehow loosing the chapter. This is my fifth try and I finally got it! yay!
haha.
Uh-oh. Lisa found out! what's gonna happen now?
comment!