Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Let's Get This Right.

Lanie walked down the halls of Dulaney, feeling that now that Lisa knew, somehow everyone would know about her and Alex. Though Lisa only knew she was with Alex, not that she was underage.

No one really knew about lanie and her teacher but there would always be this fear in her that they would get caught.
Images of Alex being pulled away from the school in handcuffs, tears in his eyes as he was fired and arrested passes through the teenagers mind.

"Don't think so hard, you might hurt yourself." Lanie looked up from where she had been staring at the floor to meet the eyes that she had just pictured filled with tears but now they were instead filled with laughter, happiness and adoration. "What ya thinkin' about?" Alex questioned the teen as they walked together down the deserted science hallway towards his room.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." She responded as they stopped out front his classroom door. Alex looked down at her apprehensively, wanting to question her more but he knew the blonde well enough to know that even if he pushed for answers, he would get nothing. He let it drop and unlocked his door, letting them both step inside the classroom.

Alex closed and locked the door after they were in and pulled down the small blind on the window on the door before turning to see Lanie sitting on the top of his desk, her right leg crossed on top of her left, her hands at her sides on top of the hard wood of his desk.

Alex smiled over at her before making his way over to her. As he stood in front of her, she smiled up at him before she reached forward, taking the soft fabric of his black shirt into her hands, pulling him even closer so her knees pressed into his legs. He slid his hands up her thighs until they rested on her hips.

He bent his head down until his lips pressed against hers. She moved her hands from the front of his shirt, up his chest and around his shoulders, linking around his neck as their kiss deepened.

They both jumped apart, their lips pulled apart with a smack as his cell phone began to ring on the desk behind them. He sighed and moved away from her warm body and went to grab his phone. Lanie turned on the desk to watch him as he looked down at his phone, not answering it.

"Who is it?" Lanie questioned as he declined the call and put his phone on silent, placing it in a drawer and moved back in front of Lanie,his hands going once more to her waist.

"Lisa." He responded. "She's been calling all day." Envy and jealousy rose up in Lanie. She envied Lisa because she could be with Alex and it was perfectly legal, and jealousy because they had such a past together, who knew if Alex would one day change his mind and take her back like he had done so many times in the past.

"Oh." Was all Lanie could bring herself to respond with as she looked down at the floor, her shoes, Alex's shoes, anywhere but his chocolate brown eyes and his furrowed bushy eyebrows.

"Don't worry about Lisa, baby. Soon after calling all the time and getting no answer, she will stop calling and leave me alone. It's happened numerous times in the past." Still not looking up from the floor, Lanie opened her mouth to respond.

"What if one day you remember how great it is to be with her, and leave me and take her back?" Alex sighed and pulled the teen closer to him.

"That will never happen. I don't want to be with Lisa, if I did, I wouldn't have broken up with her. I want you, and only you." Lanie finally looked up at the older man, seeing his eyes full of nothing but adoration, his voice completely sincere.

"Alright." He smiled softly and leaned forward to kiss her softly.

"So, want to come over tonight? I'll cook us dinner and we can watch a movie. Just tell your parents that you are going to Jake's or something."

"Yeah, sure. I think they are going out with friends anyway, it being a Friday night and all, so they won't care." Alex nodded.

"You wanna stay the night?" He offered softly, hoping not to push her too far. Yeah, she had stayed the night at his house before but there was a group of other people there then, now it would be just them.

"Um.."

"I promise not to try anything. I just want to be with you, hold you, kiss you. Please?" He stuck out his bottom lip in a small pout.

"Alright sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long, i only just got back from vacation a few days ago.
I had this ready to post this afternoon, but right as I pressed submit, my boyfriend knocked on the door and I just slammed my computer shut and went to let him in, I only just now opened up my laptop again to see that the chapter had not posted as I forgot to give it a title. D: lol. I fail, so I pretty much just made you wait all that time without even realizing it, my bad. :D