Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Too Late to Apologize.

The dirty blondes eyes peered open and a soft vibrating sound came from the bedside table that belonged to her older boyfriend where his phone was ringing.

Lanie lifted her head from the soft pillow it was placed on to look around the large bed to find that it was empty apart from her self. Her brow furrowed in confusion before she heard it, the shower, that's where her boyfriend had run off to.

The teen sighed and laid her head back down on the pillow, Alex's aroma wafting up, circling around her, enveloping her in his scent, much like his arms had been doing not too long ago. The phone stopped ringing, letting Lanie fall back into a comfortable silence.

The shower shut off, and a few seconds later the door opened. Lanie decided to keep her eyes shut and pretend to be asleep, just in case Alex wasn't dressed, that would make this awkward.

She heard Alex's soft foot steps as he walked over to the side of the bed and picked up his phone that had just been vibrating. He clicked a few buttons before sighing, making Lanie wonder who had called him. She still didn't move though, she just kept her eyes closed and focused on taking long even breaths.

She suddenly felt Alex's hand on the top of her head before his lips were pressed to her cheek softly. His lips moved down ever so gently, they pressed feather light kisses so soft that Lanie knew he had no intention of waking her up so she stayed still again, trying to ignore the shivers and goosebumps that ran up and down her body and the burning sensation his lips left as he kissed down her exposed neck.

He pulled back and just stared at her before a soft smile fell upon his lips, of course Lanie couldn't see this though.

"I love you, Lanie." He whispered so quietly that had there been any other sound in the room, Lanie would not have heard it. Lanie couldn't help it now, she opened her eyes to turn and look at the older man.

"You mean it?" She questioned softly. He sat down beside her, taking one of his hands in hers.

"With every single fiber of my being." She sat up and reached over to kiss him, running her free hand through his dripping wet hair.

"I love you, too." She said, pulling back to grin at him. "I've been falling for you since the first day of school, it feels so good that you finally know now." Alex smiled and reattached their lips for a second before standing up and making his way over to his dresser.

Thats when Lanie took the time to notice that he was clad in nothing but a pair of black boxers and had little water droplets running down his body.

Lanie couldn't help but watch him as he got dressed. As he was buttoning up his jeans, he saw her watching and smirked, going extra slow for her as he slipped a white t-shirt over his shoulders.

"Close your mouth, baby girl. You catch flies that way." Lanie slammed her mouth shut, having not noticed that her jaw had fallen slack as she watched the man that she got to claim as hers.

She never thought she'd be that lucky.

__

The couple jumped apart when Alex's front door slammed open. They sighed and relaxed, moving closer to one another again, when they realized that it was only Jack, Rian, Zack and Kara standing in the doorway, grinning at the couple as they stood up, their hands linked together.

"Morning, Sunshines!" Jack burst into the room and pulled Lanie from her boyfriends side, making their hands rip from one anothers as he spun her around in a dance like motion.

"Who gave him sugar? Or crack?" Alex asked as he moved forward, taking the younger girl back in his arms as Jack released her.

"No one, he's just weird like that." Zack answered as he shut the door after him and went to sit on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here? You know Lanie was over." Alex questioned as they all sat down on the couch or loveseat, leaving only the chair for Lanie and Alex, which neither of them minded as Lanie made herself comfortable on Alex's lap.

"Band practice, remember? We got a show next week, gotta prepare for it." Rian explained, sliding his arm around his girlfriends slim shoulders.

"Oh shit, yeah. That's right." So after a few more minutes of conversation, they ventured down to Alex's large basement where the instruments were set up. "This is the first time you'll hear us, isn't it?" Lanie nodded and smiled at Alex.

"Sure is." He smiled and kissed her softly before showing her to the old leather couch they used down here where Kara was already sitting. Lanie sat beside her as Alex went to grab his guitar and warm up.

"Am I allowed to say 'I told ya so?'" Kara questioned before both girls burst into a bout of laughter.

"Yeah yeah." Kara smiled at the teen, shoving her a little.

"I could just tell by the way you looked at each other that you couldn't stay apart. You are the cutest couple I have ever seen."

"After you and I of course." Rian cut in from across the room where he was seated behind his drum set.

"Oh, I don't know babe, just look at them! So cute!" Alex had come back over, having finished tuning his guitar already and was kissing her cheek repeatedly, making her giggle.

"Fine. They win." Rian huffed, making everyone laugh. Alex kissed Lanie's lips before walking back to the guys.

"What you guys wanna play?" He asked them as he put a mic on a stand and adjusted it.

"Stay Awake." Kara said excitedly. Everyone agreed and so they began. Lanie was blown away by how good they sounded. Lanie thought about how if all the girls at school could hear him sing, they'd want him even more than they already do but she smiled with joy as she remembered that she got him. He loved her and only her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my computer back! woo!
I've had such inspiration lately and I don't know why. lol
I tried to update again on my phone today but I messed up and ended up loosing it, boo.
oh well, I like this chapter better than how it originally was anyway.
comment!
You guys are great at commenting. <3