Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

Wanna Hear Your Voice.

"Isn't it weird being with ... Alex?" Matt questioned as he and Lanie walked down the street, their ice creams in hand. "I mean... he's your teacher for god sakes. Its kind of.. gross." Lanie stopped walking and turned to look at her friend, her eyebrows creased in anger.

"No, Matt. I do not find it gross at all. He's only a few years older than me. Yes, he is my teacher but at home he's not. Outside of school he's my best friend, my boyfriend, my everything. He makes me happy, Matt, and if you are going to be my friend you are going to have to deal with it." Matt held his hand up in defense, his eyebrows raised in surprise at how defensive she became.

"Babe, chill out. Sorry I said that. I'm glad he makes you happy, really I am, it will just take some getting used to." Lanie nodded, a small smile etched on her lips as they returned to their walk...

________

Alex frowned as there was a knock on his front door. It was nearing six o'clock and he figured it was just Lanie, having forgotten the key he had given her last week. He stood up from his desk, shutting his laptop with a click as there was another knock on the door.

"One second!" He called as he rushed from his bedroom and to the front door. "Babe, did you forget your-?" He froze when he saw that it was Lisa and not his girlfriend. "What are you doing here? He questioned, making the brunette smirk, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Mind if I come in? I have something I need to talk to you about."

"You can tell me here, no need to come in." Lisa sighed but kept up her smirk anyway.

"How long, Alex?" She questioned, making Alex frown. "How long did you expect me to believe that Lanie was 18?" Alex's bushy eyebrows shot up.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"Oh cut the shit, Alex. I was downtown just awhile ago and who happened to stop right in front of me with her little jealous boy friend? Lanie of course, and do you know what they were talking about?" Alex stayed silent. "How he thought it was gross that she would date her teacher." Lisa smirked up at Alex as he paled.

"I...I... please, Lisa don't tell anyone."

"So it is true, you're fucking a minor." She stated.

"No, our relationship is not like that. We've never done anything other than kiss. " Lisa rolled her eyes. "Are you going to tell?" Lisa took a step closer to Alex, smirking once more.

"I won't... on one condition." Alex stared down a her, feeling himself turn to putty in her hands, exactly what she wanted. He knew she was goung to use him, push his limits, but for the sake of his job, his criminal record, and the women he loves, he was willing to work with her. He was scared though, what was it Lisa wanted? And could he give it to her?

________

"Thank you for taking me out, Matt, it was fun." Lanie turned her back to the door of Alex's house to smile at the boy at the bottom of the two small steps.

"Of course." He bounded up the two steps to bring the small teen into his arms, kissing the top of her head. "Call me at anytime. I don't care if its three in the morning, I want you to call me if you ever need me. I'll always be there for you. No matter what." Lanie smiled and buried her face deeper in the warm chest of her friend.

"Thank you so much, Matt. " She pulled back to smile up at him before reaching up to press her lips to his clean shaven cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded and stood where he was until she closed the door.

"Lanie?" Came Alex's voice from the livng room as she shrugged out of her jacket.

"Sorry I was out so late, Matt and I went to the movies." Alex appeared in front of her, smiling, Lanie thought it looked a little forced but had no time to question him as he pushed her up against the wall, his lips on hers in a heated kiss. She giggled and pulled away. "Why are you in such a loving mood today?" She questioned as he moved his lips to her neck.

"I just thought I'd show you how much I love you." She giggled again and moved away from him, taking his hand and pulling him in the direction of the kitchen.

"Well how about after dinner, I'm hungry." Alex laughed and nodded.

"Of course, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, very sorry that it has been a while since i last updated, I'm having more computer troubles, i have a bad virus protector, if you know of a good one, a free one, let me know. haha I'm currently on my Kindle, writing this for you. It kinda sucks cause its hard to type after a while and its frustrating to do the quotes and such but for you amazing readers i faught through it, you can now at lease comment. heh.

What ya think Lisas condition was? Do you think Alex agreed to it? Let me know. :)