Sequel: When You Love Someone
Status: Finished. Go check out the sequel.

So Wrong, It's Right.

And That Makes Me A Liar.

"So what did you and Matt do today?" Alex questioned his girlfriend from across the table as they ate the mac and cheese she had made for them.

"We went for ice cream, walked as we ate it, then went and saw some stupid action movie. it sucked. " Alex laughed ad smiled at her. "What did you do while I was out?" His smile fell but luckily she had looked back down at her food, getting aother forkful.

"Oh, you know... just graded.. planned out more stuff for class.. things like that." He turned his eyes away from her and back to his own food.

"Sorry I just left you here by yourself all evening, I just needed to get out for a while." He brought his chocolate brown eyes up to meet her icy blue eyes.

"Of course, baby. I understand and I'm glad you had fun." They exchanged a smile before finishing their food in silence. "I'll do the dishes. You should probably go do your homework. " Alex said when they finished, standing up and taking their dishes to the sink.

"Okay." She stood up and came over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you so much, Alex." She said, smiling up at him. He grinned down at her before pressing his lips to hers, hhis arms going around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"I love you too." She smiled before stepping away from him and leaving the room to do her homework.

When she was gone from the room, Alex fell against the counter and sighed. He put his face in his hands and began to cry.

_______________

"So, I worked everything out and next week we are going on a field trip." Mr.G announced to the classroom. Everyone broke into cheers. "I figure we all need a break from school for a day." He then grabbed a stack of papers from his desk and handed them to Lanie. "Will you pass these out? They are permission slips and are to be signed and tuened in monday. The trip is on Wednesday." Lanie stood up from her desk and began to hand them out to everyone.

"So where we going, Mr.G?" Matt questioned as Lanie finished handing out the papers and resumed her seat.

"The museum, they just opened a new anatomy exibit. We'll be gone all day, meeting at eight a.m. and getting back right at three. All my classes are going, you will be partners with the person you sit beside and must stay with them the whole day whilst there. Any questions?" The classroom stayed silent until the bell rang a few seconds later. They all gathered up their stuff and left the room.

"You coming, Lanie?" Matt questioned his best friend whem he saw that she has stayed behind at her desk.

"Uh, no. I need to talk to Mr.G about something." Her friend shrugged before leaving the room.

"Is everything okay, Lanie?" Alex asked as the last person left the room. Lanie went and closed the door and pulled down the blind over the small window that looked out into the hallway.

"You seem distracted or upset lately. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I've just been stressed about this field trip is all." Lanie sighed and walked over to him, reaching up to place her hands on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I've been so wrapped up in myself lately that i didn't even notice something was wrong." Alex smiled at her softly and leaned down to kiss her lips gently.

"You can make it up to me by leavng with me now, and let me show you just how much I love you." Her eyes widened a little, making him chuckle. "Now babe, I do not mean sex, just... kissing." She giggled and nodded, reaching up to kiss his lips softly.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled at her as she grabbed her bag from her desk. "Shall we go?" He nodded and led the way from the room and down the now empty halls as the tardy bell rang a few minutes before.

They just got to the door of the parking lot when they heard their names being called from behind them.

"Mr. Gaskarth? Miss Eastman? Is everything okay? Where are you two running off to?" The principle sure does ask a lot of questions. Alex looked down at Lanie before he answered his boss.

"Got a meeting with foster care." Alex spoke quickly, hoping he baught it.

"Oh, right. Okay. Well have a nice evening." With that he moved down the hallway and disappeared around a corner a few seconds later. Lanie and Alex wxchanged glances before rushing out the door and too Alexs car.

"Nice lie you did there." Lanie said as Alex drove down the street.

"Uhh. Tomorrow we really do have a meetimg with foster care to decide where you go next." He spoke quietly. Lanie sat in her seat quietly, not moving or speaking, or even breathing, she was just staring forward. "babe?"

"You mean I have to leave?" Alex sighed and pulled into his driveway and turned off the car before turning to look at her.

"I don't know babe. Maybe they'll let you stay iwth me, I really don't know. " Alex saw tears well up in his girlfriends eyes but whem he reached over to touch her, she recoiled and opened the car door, getting out and disappearing into the house.

Alex sighed and followed her, finding that when he got inside she had went into her bedroom. He didnt want her to be alone so he went into the room to find her curlled up on the bed, tears rushing down her face. Alex sighed and went to lay behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

"I miss them so much. It's two weeks before Christmas, how could they leave me now? I can't go somewhere else Alex I can't. I cant lose you too." Alex said nothing, he just held her closely as she cried until they both eventually fell into a restless sleep in each others arms...
♠ ♠ ♠
Still on my kindle so I am soo sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything because I am sure they are there. This thing is just awful to type on.
You willl find out what Lisas condition was soon enough. hehe.
comment. :)
my mommy surprised me and got me tickets to see Escape The Fate this weekend. gonna be the second time Ive seen them. yay!