Status: Very slowly active

I'm in Love With You, Are You in Love With Me Too?

Chapter 11

I had been going to the studio with the guys for the last two weeks and they were done with everything except for the vocals. But John was starting those today and I was so excited. I loved hearing him sing almost more than anything in the world and I was eager to hear him in action recording.

When we got to the studio that day John talked with the producer and they were getting everything planned out for laying down the vocals. There was a special vocal booth that John would be going into in another room in the studio building.

When everything was organized and John got up to follow the producer I got up to follow him.

“Wait,” he said, stopping me. “You can’t come in there.”

“What! Why?” I asked, majorly disappointed.

“Nobody can hear until they’re finished. It makes me way too nervous.”

“Come on John, I’ve heard you sing all the time.”

“But this is different. This is important. Please don’t be mad at me. Nobody else is gonna hear it either,” he said, trying to reason with me.

“The producer will hear it,” I grumbled.

“Come on Kahlen. Don’t be that way. Please.”

“Fine. But can I at least be the first person to hear it when it’s all done?” I asked him with puppy dog eyes.

“You’ll have to talk to the guys about that one. I think they might want to hear it first, considering they’re a part of my band and are kind of also recording this album with me,” he said, chuckling before kissing me softly on the lips. “Now go bother Pat or something. I’ll be back soon enough.”

“Fine. I love you,” I said, smiling up at him.

“I love you too.” He kissed me again, with a little more force behind it and I think we got a little too into it because we didn’t stop kissing until the producer cleared his throat. When we pulled away from each other he was looking at us with an impatient look in his eyes.

“Sorry,” I said with a sheepish grin on my face. “Good luck John. Not that you’ll need it with that voice.”

“Thanks babe.” He smirked at me before following the producer into their super secret vocal recording booth. And I headed back towards the others and sat down next to Pat.

“He told me to bother you,” I said, giving him an evil grin.

“Why me?” he asked in a high pitched voice.

“I don’t know. But I won’t bother you. You’re my friend.”

I sat and chatted with all the guys while we waited for John to be done with vocals. I had no idea how long it was going to take. I still didn’t know much about recording a record even though I had been here every day. Mostly I just talked to John and I didn’t pay much attention to anything else unless something sounded cool on the guitar or whatever.

I wished that I could hear John recording but I guess it kind of made sense that he wanted to do it all by himself. I would be super nervous about it and I wouldn’t want anyone watching. Not that I could sing anyways.

A few hours later John came back into the main room and I jumped up to greet him with a hug.

“You’re done already?” I asked. “That was really fast.”

“No, I’m just taking a break. I need some water and some Kahlen,” he said with the one-sided smirk that always made me weak in the knees.

“Well Kahlen is in fresh supply.” He grabbed my hand and we went for a short walk around the studio building and he got some water. We stopped by the drinking fountain and he bent down to kiss me. It started out innocent enough but John was getting way too into it for us being in public.

“Wanna have a quickie in the bathroom?” he asked in a low voice as he pulled away from the kiss.

“Are you serious?!” I asked him.

“Kind of.” He kissed me again and it was sounding more and more tempting.

“Don’t you think they would know that something was up if you were gone that long?”

“That’s why it’s called a quickie.” He kissed my neck and he found my sweet spot, and that erased all protests from my mind.

“Fuck it. Let’s do it.”

He led me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. He pushed me up against the wall and wasted no time pushing my skirt up and pulling my underwear down. I unbuttoned his skinny jeans and pulled them down as fast as I could and John had to cover my mouth to keep me from screaming as he pushed into me.

“Oh my god,” I breathed out as I tightened my legs around his waist, and tried to keep upright against the wall as he continued to thrust into me. I don’t know what it was, but there was something about having sex in public that made it seem so much better than normal. It wasn’t like we had a boring sex life, because we always tried to change things up and keep it interesting, but we had never had sex in public before and after this I kind of wanted to try it more often.

I was getting so close and I could feel it all building up in the pit of my stomach as John’s motions got jerkier as he was getting close too.

“John,” I moaned and found his lips again. Our lips were attached as we both reached our orgasms and I was glad that John could support my weight because at that point I was doing nothing to help him keep us upright.

As we were both trying to catch our breath we heard someone trying to open the door. Thank god John had actually locked it this time. I guess he was learning his lesson. After the person on the other side realized it was locked they started knocking.

“H-hold on a minute,” John stuttered out as we were still standing there, me against the wall with my legs still wrapped around John’s waist.

“John? We gotta finish recording man.”

Oh god, it was the producer. I was pretty sure he already hated me and now he was going to hate me way more.

“O-ok, I’ll be out in a minute. I’ll meet you up in the booth.” He set me down and we both started putting our clothes back on quickly.

“I’ll just wait here. I gotta pee anyways.”

“What are we gonna do?” I asked John in a whisper.

“Just hold on a minute,” he whispered back and got out his cell phone. I looked over his shoulder as he texted Garrett to come and distract the producer and get him away from the bathroom.

We stood silently in the bathroom until we heard Garrett walk over and start talking to the producer about some bass thing. I held my breath until I heard their voices getting quieter and farther away. Then John got a text back from Garrett that read: coast clear.

“Holy shit that was close. I don’t want that man to hate me anymore than he does.” I said as we quickly left the bathroom and started walking back towards the studio room where the guys were.

“He doesn’t hate you. Nobody could hate you,” John argued.

“Have you seen the way he looks at me?!” I asked incredulously.

“He’s just jealous that you get all of my attention instead of him.”

“Whatever you say babe. Now you go back in there first and go back up and finish recording.”

“Ok, see you when I’m done.” He kissed me softly on the lips and headed back into the studio while I walked outside. I needed to get some air after that.

After a few minutes of just mindlessly walking around outside I went back inside to sit with the guys in the studio while John was finishing up the vocals.

“So, what was that distraction for Kahlen?” Garrett asked me with a smirk when he saw me in the doorway.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and I was sure that they were beet red. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Garrett,” I said as I sat down quietly and started texting Maddie.

“Then why is your tank top halfway tucked into your skirt and halfway not?” he asked with a bigger smirk and I just ignored him, continued to text my friends, and waited for John to be done so I would never have to come back to the studio and face the producer or deal with this situation ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it only took a week this time. (:
Please let me know what you guys think. It's not the greatest thing when I only get like 2 comments...