Status: Very slowly active

I'm in Love With You, Are You in Love With Me Too?

Chapter 13

I was on the phone with my mother when John walked through the front door with his hands behind his back. He came over and kissed me on the forehead before just standing in front of me with a huge dorky smile on his face and his hands still hidden behind his back.

“Ok, talk to you later Mom... Love you too… Bye.” I hung up the phone and looked up at John. “What’s your problem?” I asked him giggling.

He just took his hand from behind his back and handed me a small package silently.

I looked at him curiously before unwrapping it. “Oh my god John!”

“It’s just a burnt copy, since we didn’t actually make physical albums, but I made it just for you! It’s the first copy. I really want you to have it” he said with a huge smile on his face.

I jumped up from the couch and wrapped my arms around him before kissing him full on the mouth. “This is so exciting!” I broke away from him and ran to the CD player.

I put the album in and turned it up as loud as it would go. Count ‘Em One, Two, Three started playing and my smile got even wider. It was the song John had played for me right after he told me they were recording the album. It was so awesome hearing it recorded with all of the instruments together after hearing him play it for me with just his acoustic guitar and after hearing all of the instruments being recorded separately. It really was a great song. I started tearing up just thinking about the fact that John had written it for me, and now, just a little while later it was a legit, fully recorded song and it was his. It was The Maine’s.

Daisy was next and I practically squealed when it started playing. I sang along with all the words. It was the only one that I knew the words to because they always played it at practice and it was my favorite song ever.

I listened to the rest of the songs on the EP and the smile never left my face. If anything it just kept getting wider. When the CD was over I was full out crying. It wasn’t just shiny eyes or a couple of tears. It was buckets of tears, rolling down my cheeks like a faucet. I was so happy and so proud of John and of all the guys that I just couldn’t help it. Plus I kind of cried about almost everything so that didn’t help much.

“Why are you crying?” John asked me, chuckling and hugging me tight.

“It’s so great. I’m so proud of you guys. I’m proud of everyone in The Maine and I’m so fucking proud of you John,” I said through tears and I attached my lips to his.

After we pulled apart from the kiss he wiped my tears away with his thumbs and kissed me softly on the nose.

“You’re so cute. Even when your face is all red and blotchy from crying.”

“Well, thanks for the compliment. I think,” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“It’s definitely a compliment. You’re cute.” He pecked me on the cheek. “You’re adorable.” He pecked me on the other cheek. “And I love you,” he whispered in my ear and kissed me on the mouth again.

After that day I couldn’t stop listening to that CD. I had it on repeat basically all the time and I knew all of the words to every single song. John would whine about me listening to it all the time but I still didn’t stop.

“Can you please not?” he asked me as he came over another day and the CD was still blasting all throughout the apartment. “It’s so fucking weird hearing my own voice coming out of your speakers all the time. Do you ever listen to anything else?”

“Nope, not really. I can’t help it that my boyfriend has the sexiest singing voice in the world and I don’t want to hear anything else. I mean, if you want to start singing to me all the time then I can stop listening to this CD. But until then can’t stop, won’t stop!” I giggled and started singing along to Daisy as it came up next.

“How about we do something else instead?” He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist before leaning down and kissing me deeply on the lips.

“All you think about is sex John,” I said once he had pulled away, but I had a smile on my face because really, I didn’t actually mind that much. Sex with John was great.

“Is that a bad thing?” he said with a crooked grin on his face and that was all I needed. “But I’m not having sex with you while listening to myself singing.”

“Are you trying to threaten me by withholding sex?” I asked with a smirk. “I don’t think that works for girls. I’m pretty sure you would cave way before I did.” I started laughing and I laughed even harder when I saw him thinking about it and I saw his grin falter as he realized that it was definitely true.

He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. “Can you at least stop playing it when I’m here?” he pleaded.

“What are you going to do for me?”

“Let me show you,” he grinned and grabbed my wrist, starting to pull me towards the bedroom. We were about halfway there when he stopped and I was just about to protest when I saw him head towards the stereo. He pushed stop and I heard him grumbling something about how he never should have burned me a copy.

I giggled as he walked back over to me and he scooped me up into his arms and carried me bridal style back to my bedroom. He gently laid me down on the bed and I was disappointed when he started walking back towards the door. But he locked and it and turned back towards me with a wink. I laughed again and before I could congratulate him on remembering to lock the door he had practically pounced on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this isn't very long and it's been sooooo long since I've updated.
I had kind of given up on it but today I was like looking at everything I had started and I was like oh, I think I'll write more on this.
And I have it all outlined now so hopefully I'll have more motivation to write.
If anyone still wants to read it that is. So let me know with your comments if you actually still want more or not.
And sorry again that I suck and it's been forever.