Sequel: Say It Again
Status: Active Weekly

The Same Mistake

Monday, December 1 – Morning (2).

Draco entered the Great Hall feeling significantly better than he had in several weeks. His heart was almost light after his conversation with Ellie; the knowledge that she would soon be his to hold. Immediately his eyes swept the four tables looking for Ellie’s blonde hair.

Draco knew he didn’t have the right to be jealous of seeing Ellie with Seamus. Yet, his insides twisted with displeasure; the two were seated together, Seamus had his arm on her. To her credit, Ellie looked extremely uncomfortable, she seemed to be trying to put as much distance between herself and Seamus as possible. Unsurprisingly Seamus appeared blissfully unaware of this.

Step by step, Draco by passed his own table, heading straight for Ellie. He was within five feet of the table when Ellie looked up at him. Her jaw slackened in surprise.

“Seamus, I’ve got to go. Let’s talk after Divination, okay?” Ellie scooped up her books leaving Seamus sitting by himself.

Draco stood watching Ellie walked toward him. Instead of looking pleased to see him, irritation was written across her features. She hooked her arm through his dragging him back out of the Hall and into the Entrance Hall. “What were you thinking?” She hissed.

Draco smirked confidently. “Coming to say hi, is that a crime?”

“It is until I’ve broken up with Seamus.”

“Ah right, how irresponsible of me to forget,” Draco sighed tragically.

Ellie was unable to contain her laugh. “Stop!” She shoved his shoulder.

Capturing her hand in his, Draco lifted the back of her palm to his mouth placing a soft kiss on her smooth skin. “See you tonight.”

“Yes, tonight,” Ellie replied flustered. Draco grinned pleased with the affect he had on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is have a very Merry Christmas and received wonderful presents! My thanks to blueskittles for her dedication to comments =] I truly appreciate it!