Sequel: Listen to the Thunder
Status: Complete =]

Don't Want to Start a Fight

Dekaeski.

[Kyle]

It’s been so long since any of us have had a party, or have been to a party, so I spontaneously decided to hold one tonight. My parents are visiting my Aunt for a few days a state over, so there’s plenty of time to clear up before they get home. Besides, the best thing about deciding to hold a party on the night of the day you think of it is that it limits the amount of people that will show up. Sure, news will spread quickly, but not quickly enough for an unmanageable amount of people. Pat’s brother Tim said he’d lend a hand kicking people out if we needed help too though, so that’s reassuring. Not that Tim or John will be here tonight – but that’s what a phonecall is for, right?

Anyway, people started arriving in my house at about 8pm. Jack, Alex, Zack, Rian, Caleb and Pat have been at mine since midday to hide expensive stuff, to help clear space and to help set up the alcohol that my next door neighbor kindly bought for us (with our money, of course). So far, so good. The music is pounding, people are dancing and nothing has been broken. The only thing missing is Jack from my side. He went to get us both a drink about 20 minutes ago, but I haven’t seen him since. Oh fuck it, I’m going to look for him.

“Jack’s still in the kitchen, right?” I asked Caleb.

“Yeah, he hasn’t come out,” Caleb nodded, Alex agreeing.

I smiled and left their conversation, walking over to the kitchen. My smile stretched into a grin as a lot of people said what a great party this is when I passed them, but my smile fell when I looked into the kitchen. Jack was pouring vodka into two red cups, but there were three girls around him, all giggling and obviously flirting. Jack was smiling and nodding, which made my heart twinge a little. I’d forgotten that he was bisexual, not completely homosexual like me. I’d forgotten that girls turn him on too. He wouldn’t do anything, right? He’s getting drinks for me and him, nothing else. I clenched my teeth when one of the girls rested her hand on Jack’s arm, but that relaxed into a giggle when Jack politely moved her hand off of him. That’s my Jack. Jack lifted his head when he heard my giggle and smiled broadly, not even saying anything to the girls as he walked through them to get to me.

“Sorry I took so long. They wouldn’t leave me alone and I’m in too much of a good mood to be rude tonight and tell them to go,” Jack said sweetly, handing me a red cup with my drink in.

“It’s okay. I was just wondering what was taking you so long and then I saw them flirting with you and you were smiling and…”

Jack pressed a finger to my lips to stop my ramble, shaking his head.

“We’ve covered this – I’m never going to cheat on you. Stop being such a jealous ass,” Jack teased.

“Why shouldn’t I be jealous when you look as hot as you do?” I grumbled, only being a tiny bit playful.

I’ve got a point, right?

“Well I am pretty damn hot,” Jack agreed, grinning.

I couldn’t help but giggle, even more so when Jack leant forward and pressed a slow, lustful kiss to my lips. Without warning, a moan tore from my throat, making Jack laugh and pull away.

“I love you, Kyle,” Jack said softly, resting his forehead against mine.

“I love you more, Jack,” I murmured back, my heart racing.

I can’t believe that three little words can affect me so much, but fuck, when Jack says them it’s like my world shoots out fireworks. As cheesy as that sounds.

“Come on, let’s dance,” Jack suggested.

I just nodded, too happy to say anything, letting Jack take my hand and lead me onto the make-shift dancefloor. This guy is perfect – and he’s all mine. Hah, sucks for you, girls!

*

[Jack]

“Alright! Body shots time!” Rian boomed, punching his fists in the air.

Everyone cheered excitedly, including me. It’s been so long since any of us have done body shots! And Kyle’s kitchen is definitely big enough. It’s a good thing we cleared all the expensive stuff off the kitchen sides before the party started, huh? I pressed a quick kiss to Kyle’s neck, making him giggle and blush, causing me to smile. He’s so adorable.

“Who’s first then?” Caleb asked, smirking at the two random girls either side of him.

“Not me,” Zack chuckled, shaking his head.

I started booing playfully, which Alex caught on with, and then the whole circle did, making Zack laugh but still shake his head.

“Zaaack! You never take part in drinking games!” Pat pouted, his hands fisting into Zack’s t-shirt.

“That’s because I prefer to watch,” Zack shrugged.

“Not even if I…”

Pat continued the rest of his sentence in a whisper into Zack’s ear, and we all laughed as a film of lust came over Zack’s eyes. I would love to know what innocent little Pat said to get that expression from Zack! Pat finished his offer with a slow kiss to Zack’s lips, before standing at his side innocently, waiting for Zack to answer.

“I’m going first,” Zack announced.

We all cheered again, even more so when Zack pulled his t-shirt off and threw it so it landed on Rian’s head. Then Alex nudged me. What?

“Fancy making it interesting?”

“How so?”

“Like we did to that Jared Leto kid one time,” Alex smirked.

That was a fun night.

“Sure thing. Uh, let me tell Pat,” I nodded, grinning.

I quickly informed Pat of our plan while Alex told the rest of the circle. Zack didn’t notice us all smirking at each other while he took a swig of tequila and laid down on the kitchen side.

“Go!”

Rian pinned both Zack’s hands to the side, while Caleb pinned both Zack’s legs down. Alex and I positioned ourselves on either side of Zack’s body and Kyle stood by Zack’s crotch. Pat giggled and placed a slice of lemon between Zack’s lips so he couldn’t speak, but his expression said it all. Zack knew exactly what we were going to do. The random girls and guys starting cheering as Pat pouring the tequila into Zack’s belly button, even more so when Pat put the salt on the back of his hand.

“Ready?” Pat smirked to Zack.

Zack’s eyes were a mixture of fear and lust. Perfect. Alex nodded to me, making me giggle. This is going to be so much fun! As soon as Pat licked the salt off his hand, Alex and I attached our lips to Zack’s nipples, sucking and licking enough to make him start to writhe. When Pat sucked and licked the tequila from Zack’s belly button, Kyle started rubbing his hand over Zack’s crotch, giggling as Zack started to get hard. We didn’t stop torturing Zack until Pat had taken the lemon from Zack’s lips and drained the juice from it, but Rian and Caleb kept a firm hold of Zack’s limbs.

“You guys…are assholes,” Zack grunted, glaring at all of us.

“Make a gap in the circle,” Alex grinned, motioning for people to part.

Pat grinned and was practically jumping and down in excitement when he went to stand in the middle of the gap. I immediately pulled Kyle to my side, wrapping my arms around him. As soon as Rian and Caleb let go of Zack, he’s going to launch himself at Pat in some way, so it helps to be prepared. Hah.

“3…”
“2…”
“1…”

Rian and Caleb let go of Zack. Like I’d thought, Zack straight away pinned Pat to the wall and crashed their lips together in a fiery embrace, making everyone cheer. Serves Zack right for not wanting to join in with the games! It was when Zack started grinding his hips against Pat’s that I knew we had to move them out the room, or we’d see far more of our friends than we ever wanted to!

“Take it upstairs!” I called.

“But not in my room – that’s for Jack and I!” Kyle added.

I blushed but pressed a deep kiss to Kyle’s lips, my skin tingling a little when I thought about ravishing Kyle in his bedroom. Fuck.

“Later,” Kyle whispered, winking.

I growled playfully, making him giggle. Fucking tease. I looked back up just in time to see Zack carrying Pat up the stairs, Pat’s legs wrapped around Zack’s waist while he kissed Zack’s neck. I don’t know why they just don’t get together properly! Zack and Pat obviously like each other much more than they’d ever like anyone else! But we can’t push them. That would only make things worse. Once the cheering and clapping had died down, Alex cleared his throat, getting the attention of the group on him.

“So…who’s next?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a fun one really =]
But I needed to put a fun one in, because the next update has drama in that shakes up everything.
Big time.
I'll give you a hint. It's begins with J and rhymes with OHN.

Thanks to everyone that commented on the last chapter! Without your support, I wouldn't be writing thing. So thank you! Please keep it up =]

revengefulvampire
BOOM!roasted.
Nytestalker
dinosaursgorawr
IntentToStartAFire
JeT'aime.
Hello Fascination.
Oh.Watkins!
BrendonUrieHasBigLps
ElyRae

xo

p.s. Imma start work on the sequel page, and I probably put it up in a chapter or two. Let me know when you want it up, yeah?