A Little Piece of Heaven.

I almost laughed myself to tears, (Hahahaha!)

I yawned loudly as I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock and climbed out of bed, Slowly making my way to my closet and picking out my clothes before doing my usual make-up routine. I decided to make my hair different today and French platted it at the front, Bring the rest of my hair around and in a loose bobble at the side of my head. (As seen on the banner) I sighed as I saw my reflection and shrugged. This was as good as I was going to look. I still had a lot of time left so I walked downstairs and walked into my small kitchen, grabbing some bread and placing it in the toaster before grabbing some orange juice. I groaned in annoyance as the silence was becoming too much for me to bare. I quickly ate my toast and practically threw myself out of the door. Not wanting to be on my own for a second longer. Off to Zacky’s place I go.

-x-x-

As I walked up to the door, I knocked lightly and Zacky opened the door yet again. But this time, He had a blanket wrapped tightly around his body.

“What’s with the blanket?” I asked in an amused tone and he chuckled quietly before answering.

“I got sentenced to the couch last night,” He said with a sigh and I frowned. It was his fucking money so it was his fucking house. Didn’t that mean she had to sleep on the couch? “Better yet, She’s making me fucking breakfast.” He said with a fake gag, Running his hand through his ruffled hair. Not soon later Gena came out with a plate full of fruit. She scowled at me menacingly before setting the plate in front of him.

“Come on baby, Today’s the start of your new diet. You remember what you were like before. You don’t want to go back to that, do you?” She asked and he shook his head no. I knew probably more than her that he hated being called fat and that is pretty much what she called him.

“I’m sorry? Bitch, Zacky is far from fat! He never has been fat.” I said cockily and she looked at me with a glare. Zacky looked up at me and smiled softly, A genuine smile for once.

“How would you know? Your not the one going out with him.” She said rather loudly and I smirked.

“I may not go out with him, but I can see more than you that it kills him inside when anyone calls him fat.” I said through clenched teeth and she scoffed before grabbing her coat and leaving.

“Thank you..” Zacky whispered quietly and I smiled, Sitting down next to him on the sofa.

“It’s okay Zacky. I’ve been on the receiving end of those words and, they killed me too.” I said and he gave me a confused stare as he looked down and over my body. “I was a chubby child.” I explained and he made some sort of ‘oh’ sound as he groaned looking at the plate of fruit. I took the plate from before him and took it into the kitchen. Getting some more pancake mixture out and making him some. He groaned at the taste and looked at me thankfully.

“I freaking love you.” He said and my heart fluttered slightly. I know it shouldn’t but, it did and I don’t know why.. I didn’t have a major crush on Zack.. Sure he was hot but.. I didn’t have anything major over him.. “These are amazing..” He said finishing up and putting his plate in the sink. He walked out of the kitchen and I followed behind him. We both walked into the office and I sat down at my station as he went into a little room that was adjoined bringing out some boxes, t-shirts and tape. He knelt down on the floor and began packing the boxes. I put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from his work.

“You hired me for a reason right.” I said and took his place knelt down. I placed the t-shirts gently in the box and taped it up before bending down and picking the box up. I couldn’t help but feel someone was watching me as bent over to pick the box up. I spun around but Zack was facing his computer. Weird.

Zacky’s POV.

I sighed as I flopped down in my leather chair, watching Hanna as she placed the t-shirts inside and taped up the box. It felt so wrong watching her do her work in very little around her lower area but, I couldn’t help myself. She bent over slightly to pick up the box and I ran a hand through my hair as I softly bit my lip. I quickly spun round and pretended to work as she looked my way, obviously feeling my wondering eyes. I groaned as I sneakily turned my head again, seeing her bent over the box. Now, I swear she was doing this just to tease me.. I quickly got another box out of the storage room and started working along side her. A lot of orders were needed so that meant lot’s of boxes. I couldn’t stand being behind her anymore, it was just taunting me.. I suddenly became really warm and pulled my Jack Daniels shirt over my head leaving my chest bare. She looked over me for a second before getting back to work on the boxes. If she was going to tease me, I was giving it back.

Hanna’s POV.

I could tell Zacky was staring at me and, I was loving every second. As Zacky rip his t-shirt from over his head, I stared at his multi-coloured tattoo’s in awe for a while before getting back to work. How the fuck could Gena call him fat? He had a perfect body.. I mentally slapped myself and walked over to my computer and going on Youtube. I clicked on Avenged Seven fold’s ‘Dear God’ and Zacky smirked.

“What? Am I not allowed to like your music now, Mr Baker?” I asked and he smirked again, looking me in the eyes. His green ones staring intently at mine from across the room. He soon ended the staring contest and began singing along with the song.

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
when hope begins to fade...


He must have really felt something for this song.. He had an amazing singing voice too.. I never knew he could sing..

“I didn’t know you were such a good singer..” I mumbled and he looked up at me smiling. A faint blush located on his cheeks.

“Thank You.” He said as he finished another one of the boxes, stacking it on top of the other three that were done by now. I turned the song on to the next one I smiled widely as I realised it was ‘A little piece of heaven’ I sang through the song and Zacky looked at me with an amused smile, until he heard my girl parts of the song; His mouth dropped. He talked his priest parts and started singing with me. We sounded good together.. I sighed heavily as I finished my singing/packing and slumped in my chair.

“You’re a good singer.” He said with a slight chuckle as he too sat down in the chair.

“Yeah, right.” I said with a laugh myself and he sighed.

“I’m being serious. Take the compliment.” He said with a soft smile, his vibrant green eyes boring deep into mine. I think I literally started liking him even more at that moment. “You want a drink?” He asked slightly out of breath and I nodded with a soft smile. He was still shirtless and I loved every second of it. I watched his ass as he walked out the door and he chuckled. It was as though he had eyes in the back of his head. He came in seconds later with two coke cans in his hands. I smiled softly and grabbed one of them.

“So, what we doing for the rest of the day?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I don’t want this day to be over yet.. How about we watch a movie..?” He asked and I grimaced. What if Gena comes home.. “She’s not coming home till nine o’clock tonight.” He said. It was like he was reading my thoughts..

“Okay then” I said with a grin and we walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and Zacky brought us a blanket and set it on the sofa before picking out orphan and placing it in the DVD player. I’d heard good comments about it but never watched it.. I just hope I don’t make a twat of myself.

-x-x-

I screamed quietly as the evil little girl smashed in the Orphanage workers head, making the littler child help her drag the body further into the woods. Zacky chuckled at my outburst and I glared at him.

“Oh come on, You scream like a baby girl.” He said and I pouted.

“Fuck you.” I said with a soft laugh.

Zacky’s POV.

I chuckled at her quiet scream and she gave me a death glare.

“Oh come on, You scream like a baby girl.” I said and she pouted. Just the look of her making that face made my heart flutter. A feeling I’d never felt before.

“Fuck you.” She said with a soft laugh and I smiled softly as I looked back at the screen. I suddenly felt feet sliding into my lap and Hanna laid down slightly on the sofa. She looked so.. At home.. So peaceful with me.. How come Gena can’t be like her? I thought to myself but shook the thought out of my head.

“Well, I best be going.” She said and I sighed as I realised the film was nearly ending. I didn’t want her to go..

“Okay then,” I said and walked her over to the door. “Be careful going home..” I said and she rolled her eyes as she put back on her heels that she’s taken off as I was finding a film.

“I’ll be fine boss now, Bye.” She said and exited the door. I shouted bye after her and closed the door, Running a hand through my straight black hair. What was I thinking.. Comparing Gena with another girl.. Guilt washed over me but, I also couldn’t help feeling good about it. Wow, fucked up emotions
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You All The Guy That Commented. :) It means Alot.
[size=400]Erm... Another 3 Comments till updation?(: