A Little Piece of Heaven.

Before the possibilities came true,

I groaned as all the guys piled into my house, one by one. They saw me in the kitchen and came running in to me. Jimmy tried tackling me but, As I was on a stool. It overpowered him and he fell on the floor with a thud. He looked up just as Hanna turned around and looked to the floor, smiling lightly.

“Need a hand?” She asked and Jimmy nodded, Speechless. She handed out her hand and he took it softly, sitting up on his ass before jumping.

“You finally Replace the bitch? She seems much nicer.” A small blonde woman asked and everyone laughed softly.

“No I didn’t. Guys, this is my new worker, Hanna.” I said and everyone smiled over at her as she gave them a small wave. Jimmy was still in front of her face. Kind of drooling over her.

“You okay buddy?” She asked with a slight giggle and he fell out of his trance.
“Er.. Yeah..” He said and everyone laughed. Stupid Jimmy. Well, this meeting would be fun.

Hanna’s POV.

I smiled lightly as I gave Zacky his pancakes and placed the syrup, chopped up fruits and shit besides him. He licked his lips hungrily and dug In.

“Does anyone else like pancakes? I could make a whole batch.” I said with a friendly smile and they all nodded before saying a big thank you. I quickly plated up all the pancakes in record time and watched them all dig in. I’d not even worked up a sweat. Wow, I’m good. Once everyone was done I picked up all their plates and placed them in the sink as I began washing.

“Hey Hanna, My names Val I’m the lead singer of the bands wife.” She said with a bright grin which I returned as I wiped my hands on a dish cloth.

“Hello, I’m Hanna as you know. I’m new to Vengeance Uni.” I said and she brought me into a tight hug which I happily returned.

“It’s so nice having so one here that I might actually be able to get along with. Not like that bitch Gena. Everyone hates her.” She said as we walked out of the kitchen. Where did the guys go?

“I heard her having a go at Zacky this morning. I have to say, I’m not so fond of her either.” I said with a shrug and Val smiled at me.

“Oh, were going to get on just fine. We‘ll be friends in no time” She said with a giggle and I smiled.

“I hope so, I only have one friend and bless him, he’s special. I love him though.” I said and Val giggled softly. We heard the guys talking in the office and decided to go check it out. We walked in and they were surrounded around my computer obviously looking at some of my designs and what not.

“Tut, Tut, Mr Baker. That’s my station.” I said with a slight glare and he looked at me and put his hands up in a surrendering position.

“Hey, They wanted to look at it.” He said as he pointed at all the guys who turned around, Smiling innocently.

“Okay then, your forgiven. You like em?” I asked and they all nodded.

“Like them? I fucking love them. There amazing!” Brian said and I giggled slightly as I walked over and stood next to Zacky as the guys looked through my folder.

“Wow, She even draws people!” Jimmy exclaimed and I nodded slightly as he brought up the portrait of Mickey I once drew.

“Yeah, That’s my best friend.” I said and They all looked at me in astonishment.

“Is there anything you can’t fucking do? You cook, You draw beautifully. Zacky if you don’t fucking take her, I will.” Jimmy said and I giggled softly before punching his arm lightly. “You know what.. Nickname time!” He exclaimed happily as he looked at me seriously. “You shall be… Hannabanana.” He Said with a grin. I popped a hip and looked at him sternly.

“Mr Sullivan, Are you insinuating I look like a Very long, Yellow thing?” I asked and he looked at me wide eyed.

“No, No… I Like Banana’s! Their my favourite fruit. I eat them all the time.” He said in a panicked tone and I stifled a laugh at the image that was in my head.

“I do not want to know what’s been in your mouth, I’ve decided.” I said With a smirk and he look at me hurt before smiling.

“I’m gonna like you.” He said with a chuckle as they all crowded back around my work. Boys I thought as I looked over at Zacky. He didn’t really look happy to see his friends.. I looked at him, trying to read his facial expressions. I was failing miserably. He looked over at me with a soft smile and shook his head.

-x-x-

The guys left about thirty minutes later, leaving me and Zacky alone yet again. There was an awkward silence until I decided to break it.

“Zacky, are you okay? Not even your friends cheered you up.” I said sadly and he shrugged.

“Just Gena, I can’t believe I’m letting her get to me again. She always does this, She’s so jealous.” He said and I sighed a little wheeling my chair over to him and stroking his back softly in a soothing manner.

“She’ll be back later, Just talk to her about it. Tell her I don’t want you and I’m just here to do a good job. Not to get into anyone’s pants.” I said with a light laugh and he cracked a smile.

“I guess your right, You finished your work for today?” He asked and I nodded my head softly. “If you want to go home then you can. There’s only an hour of your work day left anyway.” He said and I gave him a kind smile before getting up and walking to the door.

“Bye Mr baker” I said with a soft smirk and he smiled back.

“Goodbye Miss Anderson” He said back and I rolled my eyes before walking out of the office and out of the house. I Got into my car and started my short drive home. Somehow, I feel I’ll be caring for Zacky a lot more than I should..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments;

BlissfulNightmare; - Thank you so much :$ This is my favourite banner :] + Thank You Again for the second Comment. :D

CookieMonster1210 - Thank You :) Now Updated.

Erm... 3 more comments till updation?