A Little Piece of Heaven.

Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,

I groaned Angrily as I heard a loud knock on my door. Who the fuck could this be? I thought as the knock came at my door again.I was in my pajama's but who gives a fuck? I don't.

“Alright, Alright. Fucking hell I’m coming.” I said and opened the door to see a beaming Mickey standing in front of me. “Mick, It’s a tad early, Don’t you think?” I asked and he shook his head ‘no’ vigorously.

“It’s only nine. Come on Hanna I want details, Juicy details.” He said with a smirk as he walked through the door and sat down on the sofa. “So, your going to tell me all this and then, I’m taking you out Annabear.” He said with a grin and I smiled softly at his nickname for me.

“Okay, Mickey mouse” I said with a grin as I flopped down beside him and started telling him of my week at work.

-x-x-

Roughly two hours had past when I’d finished telling Mickey about my week at work. He stared at me in wonderment as I finished telling him how Zacky had kissed me.

“You snogged.. Zacky.. Fucking.. Vengeance..” He said with wide eyes and I smiled slightly.

“Yeah I did. He has a girlfriend though so, it wouldn’t work out very well.” I said with a shrug and he scoffed placing a hand on his hip.

“Hot stuff, if you let that hunky piece of shit slip through your fingers I will personally pull your guts out with my toes.” He said, a serious tone to his voice. His eyes hard before plastering a cheeky grin on his face. “And then run after that shit like sloppy seconds.” He said and I laughed loudly. “Come on, baby. I’ll be yo shoulder to cry on!” He shouted which made me giggle even more if possible. I officially loved my Best friend.

“Oh my god, Mick..” I said still laughing my arse off. “Your Fucking Killin’ me here man!” I shouted in-between breaths and he smiled softly.

“Nice to know I can make you smile, Sweet cheeks.” He said as I started to calm down. He brought me into a tight hug and I hugged him back strongly. “Now, Go get some clothes on. I’m taking your ass to the beach. Maybe we can pull.” He said with a wink and I shook my head, rolling my eyes. Typical Mickey, I thought. Always looking for some ass. I sighed softly as I walked into my bedroom and up to my closet, Grabbing out a swimming costume before grabbing out my clothes to place over the top. I didn’t bother taking a shower as I was bound to get wet anyways, I’d just have one after. I quickly pulled on my clothes and did my make up and hair in it’s usual way before making my way back down to Mickey.

“If I was straight, I’d so fuck you.” He said with a slight wink and I snickered.

“Your such a goof, Let’s go.” I said still smiling and he nodded as he made his way out of my door. I followed shortly after him. “Mickey..” I whined and he looked at me questioningly.

“Yeah Hanna?” He asked and I grinned childishly.

“Can we get breakfast first?” I asked and he hummed to himself before looking at me with a smile, His blue eyes shining brightly down into mine.

“Coarse we can, babe.” He said and I grinned, skipping out of the apartment complex. We got to my car and climbed inside.

“So, where for food?” I asked and Mickey thought for a moment.

“MCDONALDS!” He shouted and I laughed softly.

“McDonalds it is then.” I said and we made our way towards the nearest fast food place.
As we got our food, we ate in a comfortable silence. Munching away on our bacon & egg McMuffin’s.

“Mick, Which beach are we going too?” I asked as he took a big bite out of the sandwich.

“Huntington, Just a few blocks away. We always go to that one Han.” He said and I nodded, throwing away my empty wrapping in the bin as I waited for Mickey patiently. As soon as he was finished we made our way back to the car and started our short journey to the beach.

“Mick, Why did you randomly decide for us to go to the beach?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulders idly, looking out of the window.

“I just wanted us to go to the beach. Is that such a crime?” He asked with a smirk and I sighed heavily. There was definitely more to it than just that.. He was planning something… As soon as we got to the beach we climbed out of the car and made our way to the soft sand, The sun hitting my face. I grabbed Mickey’s hand and dragged him further into the depths of the beach until, I saw some very familiar faces..

“Mickey, How the fuck could you bring me here knowing they were here?!” I shouted just loud enough for him to hear. “How the fuck did you know they’d be here anyways?” I asked and he smiled cheekily holding up his I-phone.

“I tweeted.” He said with a soft chuckle and I groaned loudly.

“HANNABANANA!” I heard before I was tackled to the floor in a strong hug.

“Jimmy, I love you but let me go.” I said with a small laugh and he got off me and helped me up.

“What you doing here, Han?” He asked with a grin and I shrugged.

“It’s his doing more than mine, He wanted us to go out.” I said with a smile and Mickey grinned cheekily. “by the way, Jimmers, This is Mickey. Mickey, This is Jimmy.” I said and they shook hands as the rest of the guys looked on confused.

“So.. What are you to her?” Jimmy asked and I was going to speak but Mickey got there first.

“I’m her boyfriend.” He said and I smiled softly Yeah tha- Wait, WHAT?! I looked at him wide eyed and dragged him away from where Jimmy was stood in shock.

“What the fuck are you doing, Mick!?” I asked and he pulled me into a hug, Getting close to my ear.

“I want to see what lover boy does when he finds out you have a boyfriend.” He whispered with a chuckle and I looked at him confused.

“He’ll do nothing, Mick. He doesn’t fucking care!” I said and he smirked at me wrapping an arm around my waist.

“We’ll see.” He whispered before kissing the side of my head softly. Mick was one of those gays that you wouldn’t be able to tell were gay, unless you really got to know the real them. His hair was also somewhat like Zacky’s. We walked over to the guys with Jimmy and everyone smiled up at me, Their smiles contorting to confused expressions as they looked up at Mickey.

“Guys, This is Mickey. Mickey this is Brian, Zacky, Matt and Johnny. You already know Jimmy.” I said and he nodded happily, his arm tightening around my waist.

“Hey guys” He said with a wave and they all mumbled ‘hello’s’ back. Zacky was looking at the ground, An angry frown on his beautiful lips as he looked at the sand.

“So…” Jimmy said as he looked over everybody. “Wanna build a fort, Han?” He asked with a grin and I nodded, grabbing his hand and dragging him away from the group quickly. We began building and Jimmy chuckled deeply.

“What?” I asked with a giggle and looked at me seriously.

“A fake boyfriend, Hanna?” He asked and I shrugged. With a frown planted on my face. This guy knew me way too well..

“It was Mickey’s idea, okay.” I said with a sigh as I piled some more sand onto our ‘Fort’.

“Han, He likes you… I don’t know if you knew that chicken but, he does. He’s confused and this is making it harder for him.” He said and I groaned flopping down on the sand. Jimmy laid next to me moments later. “Come on Hannabanana, Don’t be sad today. Lighten up and let loose. Make that mother fucker jealous.” He said with a smirk and gave me a side hug. I hugged back and laughed slightly.

“Thanks Jimmers.” I said and sat up, Piling the sand on our fort again. Jimmy joined me and soon it was on it’s way. I took my top off and Jimmy wolf whistled at me.

“Holy fucking Christ!” He exclaimed and Johnny looked over at us confused. “Not you, Short Shit!” He shouted at Johnny and he shrugged before looking at me and winking.

“Bad Johnny!” I shouted with a giggle, getting the rest of the guys attention, Fuck. He shrugged softly and smirked.

“I can’t fucking help it when your dressed like that!” He shouted back and I rolled my eyes. That’s Johnny alright..

Zacky’s POV.

I groaned in annoyance at what I’d just witnessed before me. She had a fucking boyfriend! I don’t think I’ve ever felt so outraged in my entire life! How the fuck could she make me feel bad about kissing her while I had a girlfriend, When she had a fucking boyfriend at home?! And now fucking Johnny was interested? What the fuck! I groaned again and Brian shot me a glare. A glare telling me to shut the fuck up.

“I’m gonna go help the guys with their fort.” I said and walked over to them, plopping down at the side of Jimmy. “I’m getting glares over there so I came to join you.” I said with a sigh and they both looked at me and pouted.

“Don’t worry Baker, Your always welcome with us!” Jimmy exclaimed and I smiled softly at them.

“So.. You got a boyfriend, huh?” I asked and she shrugged her shoulders softly. Well.. Stupid question I guess.. “Could have told me..” I said and she looked up at me, her eyes hurting slightly. Just her looking at me like that made my heart melt with feeling that had only just been awoken.

“I couldn’t tell you..” She said and I sighed, nodding softly. “Plus I don’t really know where we stand at the minute..” she said and I looked at her curiously.

“What you mean?” Me and Jimmy asked at the same time and she giggled slightly.

“Well.. He has a slight secret that I know about and it’s put me on edge.” She said and I half smiled. Well.. Not alls well in paradise then.

Hanna’s POV.

“I’m getting glares over there so I came to join you.” He said with a sigh. Me and Jimmy looked at each other before turning our heads, Pouting at him.

“Don’t worry Baker, Your always welcome with us!” Jimmy exclaimed and I smiled softly at him, nodding slightly.

“So.. You got a boyfriend, huh?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders softly. “Could have told me..” He said and I looked up at him, Feeling full of hurt instantly.

“I couldn’t tell you..” I said and he sighed, Nodding softly. “Plus I don’t really know where we stand at the minute..” I said stifling a giggle as he looked at me curiously.

“What you mean?” He and Jimmy asked at the same time causing me to giggle slightly at the pair.

“Well.. He has a slight secret that I know about and it’s put me on edge.” I said holding in my laugh. Oh yeah, He likes fucking men.. I thought and giggled slightly as Zacky half smiled at me.

“And what’s this secret?” He asked and I shook my head.

“You can’t know. It’s mine and Mickey mouse’s thing.” I said with a giggle and Jimmy scoffed.

“Mickey mouse.. That’s a fucked up nickname.” He said with a chuckle and I glared.

“Yeah? Your named after pajama’s.” I said with a smirk and he crossed his arms in a huff. Zacky snickered and pointed at Jimmy, Laughing even harder.

“Oh, your in for it Vengeance.” He said and Zack got up sprinting across the beach, Jimmy following behind him. Jimmy eventually gained on him and tackled him to the sand, Pushing his head down and sitting on his back. I ran over to the pair to inspect the scene further. “What do you say, Bitch!” Jimmy shouted and Zacky groaned.

“Jimmy, you’re the most amazing drummer in the world and your nickname is sex on legs! Your sexy as fuck and all the fucking girls want to screw you!” He shouted. Everyone looked at us but fuck it. Like we gave a flying shit, right?

“That’s right!” He shouted and I tapped him on the shoulder.

“Mind if I take over?” I asked and he grinned, nodding. I sat down on him and he grunted as I kept his head in place.

“You making fun of my nicknames, Vengeance?” I whispered in his ear and he shivered beneath my touch. I Chuckled lightly and smiled.

“Anderson, I’d never make fun of your nicknames. There the best fucking nicknames in the world.” He said and I smirked deciding to make this last a little longer.

“And..?” I whispered again with a giggle and he shuddered.

“You’re the most amazing person in the world and I don’t know what I’d do without you as a best friend. Your beautiful too.” He said and I smiled softly, Getting up from his back and holding out a hand. He took it and smiled as his eyes met mine.

“Thanks, V.” I said and walked over to the others with him. “Yo Mickey.” I said and sat down next to him. “Guys, there’s something I need to tell you..” I said and they all looked at me expectedly. “This douche here isn’t actually my boyfriend. He got over excited and decided he wanted to prank you.. Surprise..?” I said and Mickey Smiled victoriously. “He’s actually very gay.” I said and they nodded their heads with soft chuckles.

“I gotta give it to you, You’re a good actor man.” Matt said as he stuck out a hand for him.

“Oh I know. It was my best subject in school.” He said with a grin. Zacky looked at me shocked and I smiled softly over at him. He shook his head with a smile. Thank god.. He’s not pissed at me.

“Where’s Gena Zacky?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Probably at ‘Work’” He said in air quotes and I grew confused.

“What you mean by that?” I asked and he sighed as the others looked on. I could tell they knew something about it.

“Well, I have my doubts.” He said and I nodded. He obviously didn’t want to tell me.. So I wasn’t getting into his private life.

“I’m going to go in the ocean guys.” I said standing up and taking off my gray shorts. “Anyone want to come with me?” I asked and Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky put up there hands. I knew all of them were too busy looking at my body to even know what they were agreeing too. “Come on then.” I said and all the guys took off their tops, following me to the ocean. I was so close to the edge when I felt myself being lifted from the ground and into someone’s arms…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this time I want the amount of comments I ask for please! I only want 2 which will take me up to 12!

It's not rocket Science! And it's not hard to do!..
+ I'LL LOVE YOU foREVer!