A Little Piece of Heaven.

She was never this good in bed even when she was sleeping,

“Zachary James Fucking Baker, If you don’t put me down this fucking instant I’ll kill you!” I shouted as I hit his chest repeatedly. He just chuckled deeply and threw me into the deep water. I emerged a couple of seconds later and shot him a death glare.

“Now Honey, If my middle name would be able to stay in your brain and is never to be spoke through those beautiful lips again, I’d be the happiest man in the world.” He said and dived in after me. He emerged in front of me and I still glared at him. Sure him calling my lips beautiful and him calling me beautiful earlier made my stomach erupt with butterflies but, I had to show I wasn’t giving into him. No matter what he did. I wouldn’t give in. “You know you can’t stay mad at me.” He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes softly.

“Maybe I can, maybe I can’t.” I said with a smirk myself and he bit his lip softly, Grabbing my waist tightly and bringing me closer to him. “What you doing, Zack?” I asked softly and he shrugged. Half smiling at me.

“Nothing. Am I not allowed to hold you like this?” He asked and I shrugged, Biting my lip.

“You shouldn’t be..” I said and he shrugged with a smirk.

“To be honest I really don’t care what the guys, Or Gena thinks about it.” He said and I smiled softly. Looking into his enchanting eyes.

“It’s not right, Zacky. On any one. We’d either getting hurt or Gena would.. I’m not that sorta girl, Vengeance.” I said and he sighed, letting me go.

“I know Han.” He said and I heard groans coming from the shore.

“Oh come on! We thought you two were finally getting something going!” Brian shouted and I turned bright red.

“If they can see it, Why can’t you.” Zacky said before turning away from me and swimming to the beach. I groaned in frustration. I’d just royally fucked up, And big time. I swam towards the beach and made my way out of the water.

Zacky’s POV.

I groaned in frustration as I walked out of the warm water. Walking back over to where the rest of the guys where.

“So, what happened back there dude?” Matt asked and I sighed. Hanging my head.

“I don’t really know.. She said she wasn’t that type of girl since I’m practically cheating on Gena with her… And then I said if you guys can see it, why can’t she… Not much happened really..” I said quietly and the all sighed, shaking there heads softly.

“Vengeance, Break the fuck up with Gena!” Johnny shouted and I became frustrated again.

“It’s not fucking easy, Christ! Don’t give me this because I had enough of this with Gates!” I shouted and they all side. Hanna’s friend, Mickey laughed softly. I looked at him confused and he cleared his throat.

“I could tell you something..” He said and I perked up instantly.

“And what’s this?” I asked and Mickey stood up, grabbing my arm and dragging me across the beach.

“Don’t be fooled with her ’I don’t actually care about you’ Appearance. I’m her best friend and she’s told me everything about you.” He said and I smiled softly looking down at the sand beneath my feet.

“She talks about me?” I asked. Looking up at him and he smiled with a nod.

“A lot. She likes you so much, Zacky. She just doesn’t agree with cheaters. Her ex boyfriend cheated on her and she’s been weary since.” He said and I nodded understanding the situation. God, why was I such a prick? I saw her emerge from the sea and walk back towards the guys. I bit my lip softly, Stopping me from going over there and taking her right there on the beach.. Wow.. Did I really just think that? She looked so beautiful.. The sun was shining off her wet skin in such a way it made my heart flutter.
Mickey looked at me and laughed softly.

“If you liked her that much, you’d dump your girlfriend.” He said and walked away to talk to the other guys. They seemed to be getting on pretty well to say they’d only just met the guy. I saw Hanna walk over and grab her things, Walking away from our area. Brian looked at me harshly and pointed his head over towards Hanna. I nodded and ran after her.

“Hanna, Wait up!” I shouted and she looked back, rolling her eyes.

“What, Zacky?” She asked and I sighed as I got up to her.

“I want to come with you.” I said and she sighed nodding her head softly as she carried on walking. “Look Hanna, Give me a while, Okay? I like you way more than I’ve ever liked Gena but, it’ll be a hard break up. We’ve been together for around two years Han.” I said and she nodded still not looking at me. I sighed and continued. “You taunt me so much you know.. Just being with you now I want to kiss you so badly because, I know I’d be happy with you. Gena has never made me happy but you, You seem to do it in the space of two weeks.” I said and she sighed softly with a smile, facing me. She kissed my cheek softly and I blushed.

“Awwh, Your cute when you blush!” She exclaimed loudly, making me blush even more.

“I’m sorry for all of this.. Kissing you and stuff.. I heard of your ex and realised I was being a prick.” I said and she groaned, running her hands through her hair.

“Don’t bring him up, It’s still a sore spot for me.” She said and my heart broke. Does that mean she still loves him..? She smiled at me softly as she slipped on her shorts. Probably not wanting to walk round the streets in just a bikini. “I always fall in love with losers.” She said with a soft giggle. We soon came up to a café and decided we were both hungry. To other people, it probably looked like we were going out as we leaned over the booth slightly as we talked to each other but, we know we aren’t. That’s all that matters, right? Wrong. I saw a guy across the table from us snap a photo of us. Well, Gena’s gonna be pissed..

“Why can’t they just fucking leave me alone?!” I shouted and Hanna looked in the direction of the paparazzi.

“Your just loved Zack.” She said with a giggle and I shrugged with a soft chuckle. Well.. This won’t look strange at all.. Avenged Sevenfold’s Zacky Vengeance with a half dressed girl in a café. Shit was about to get stirred.. I smiled happily at the waiter as she brought us our sandwiches and drinks. The photographer went after a while and I sighed as I slammed down my drink.

“Jesus Zack, Calm down bro.” She said and I groaned, running a hand through my hair.

“This is going to be on the news Hanna. Their gonna make me out to be the bad guy and say I’m cheating on Gena.” I said and she laughed slightly.

“Dude, You technically did.” She said as she bit her lip and winked at me. That one simple movement sent shivers down my spine and she must have saw them.

“You like that, Vengeance?” She asked as she lent over the table, giving me a little ‘view’. I groaned softly as I bit my lip. She knew what she was doing to me, And she loved it. I looked down at my hands in my lap. “You know Zacky,” She said and I looked up from my hands in response. “You could have this if you were single.” She said with a giggle, placing the money for her meal on the table and walking out. Leaving me dumbfounded in the café, alone. Until she came back in looking around the door. “You coming slowpoke?” she asked with a breath taking smile and I only nodded in response, not able to find the right words to say. I headed out of the restaurant after her. I grabbed her arm and dragged her down an empty, Clean-ish alley way. Out of view from people.

“Your such a tease..” I said and pinned her up against a brick wall. And biting a soft spot on her exposed neck. She moaned slightly and I smirked against her skin. “I want you,” I said and kissed her chest lightly. “You want me. I think we should be together.” I said and she sighed, trying to push me away. “ Hanna, Why are you still trying to push me away? Okay I’ll break up with Gena. I want to be with you, Hanna. You can’t keep pushing me away like that.” I said and she nodded, Wrapping her arms around my neck.

“Not until you dump Gena.” She said and walked out of the alleyway and back towards the beach. I have some talking to do with Gena me thinks…
♠ ♠ ♠
You best thank my best friend for commenting ¬.¬ or you guys wouldn't have this story.
THANK YOU TO THE PERSON THAT DID COMMENT! YOUR AMAZING!