Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Happy New Year.

Tonight is the night of the new years party and I am officially freaking out. I've spent most of the day doing my make up and hair but now its done and its time to go.

"Melissa are you ready yet?" Nick called up the stairs.

"Yeah I'm coming now," I shouted back.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror and brushed down my dress before grabbing my bag and leaving the room to walk down the hall.

I took a deep breath before I walked down the stairs to see Nick at the bottom in a classical tux. I watched as his eyes locked on to me and his mouth dropped open as I slowly walked down.

"Hey," I said smiling as I came to a stop in front of him.

"You look, wow," he said looking in my eyes.

"Is that a good wow or a bad wow?" I asked looking down at the floor then back up to meet his deep brown eyes.

"Definitely a good wow," he said smiling.

"Thank you," I said and gave him a hug.

"You look very handsome," I said as he held me tight.

"Thank you," he said and kissed my head.

"I love you," I said pulling back to look at him.

"I love you to baby," he said with love in his eyes.

"Guys are you almost, whoa," Joe said walking into the hall, "Melissa you look amazing."

"Thank you," I said smiling to.

"Kevin, Dani you ready?" he called.

"Yeah were coming," Kevin said walking into the hall with Dani by his side.

"Melissa, you look gorgeous," she said smiling at me.

"Thanks, you to," I said smiling at her, "I love your dress.

"I love yours to," she said.

"Girls we gotta go you can talk dresses later," Joe said impatiently

"Fine," we sighed and walked out the door and climbed into the huge black SUV.

-

"Baby are you OK?" Nick asked as I played with my hands nervously.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous," I said and smiled weakly at him.

"Your gonna be fine baby, all you have to do is all straight down the carpet and I'll be at the end waiting for you," he said stroking a hand across my cheek.

"I know," I said nodding and cuddled my face into his chest.

"I just wish you could come with me," I mumbled into his shirt.

"I know but if I did everyone would know about us and I thought we didn't want that," he said holding me.

"We don't, not yet," I said lifting my head to meet his worried gaze.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, I'm just scared, I'll be OK," I said and smiled a little.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine, don't worry," I said and kissed his lips.

He nodded his head then smiled at me.

"Well the cars gonna drop me off first and then it'll go round the block and you'll get out when it comes back around," he said his eyes on me.

"OK," I said struggling to hide my nerves from him.

"Hey, I love you," he said my face in his hands.

"I love you to," I said before he captured my lips in a fiery kiss.

"I really do, you know that," he said once we'd pulled away.

"I know me to," I said and kissed his lips.

We kissed each other for the rest of the ride till the driver let us know that we'd arrived.

"Your gonna do great baby," Nick said his eyes watching my nervous face.

I nodded and smiled a tiny smile.

"I love you," he said looking in my eyes.

"I love you to," I said feeling sick with nerves.

He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips before stepping out of the big black car.

I waited as the car went around the block and the driver told me it was time to go. I took a deep breath then stepped out of the car to the flashing lights and screaming cheers. I walked up the carpet my eyes straight ahead as people screamed things at me and asked my name. I could see Nick once I was half way down, waiting at the end smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and walked my eyes on him. It felt so easy walking just looking at him till I hit the ground with a whopping great thud. I'd tripped over the carpet, how embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks burning bright red. I slowly looked up and focused on Nick, Kevin held his arm stopping him from running to me. I slowly stood up and brushed myself down, slapping a smile back on my face.

"Are you OK?" one reporter asked.

"Yeah I'm fine thank you," I said then continued my walk down the carpet of shame.

"Are you OK?" Nick asked once I'd reached his side.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just tripped," I said with a smile.

"Well lets go inside," he said offering me his arm.

"OK," I said linking on even though all I wanted was to hold his hand.

The place was packed out with people every where. My eyes clasped on celebrity's as I looked round the room

"Oh, there's Mile-y," I said as my eyes found her, "I'm gonna go say hi," I said and squeezed his hand.

"OK," he said smiling.

"Mile-y," I called as I crossed the room.

"Melissa hey,"she said smiling at me.

"Hey," I said and gave her a hug.

"You here with Nick?" she asked.

"Yeah, his somewhere round here," I said smiling.

"Cool, well come with me I want you to meet some people," she said linking arms.

"OK," I said walking with her.

We crossed the room to two blond girls.

"Melissa this is Emily and Ashley," she said to me.

"Guys this is Melissa, Nicks girlfriend," she said whispering the last part.

"Mile-y," I said shocked.

"Don't worry they won't tell," she said

"Yeah we won't, we promise," Emily said smiling.

"You and Nick make such a cute couple," Ashley said.

"Thank you," I said now smiling to.

"Hey baby," Nick said coming up behind me then looking regretful seeing the two girls.

"Don't worry they know," I told him smiling.

He nodded and breathed a sigh of relief before turning towards the two girls.

"We won't tell we promise" Ashley said.

"Thanks," Nick said smiling at them before turning his attention full on me.

"Baby can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked.

"Sure," I said .

"I'll see you guys later," I said to the girls before following Nick out to the darkened court yard.

He looked around before he spoke then took a deep breath and held my hands as we sat on
the side of a stone fountain.

"Baby," he said nervously, "I really need to ask you something."

"OK," I said.

"I love you, you know I love you and I love it when were in bed together and when I wake up with you by my side and go to sleep with you in my arms and what I'm about to ask you, you can say no if you don't want or if you think were moving to fast or -"

"Nick just tell me," I said interrupting him.

"Will you move in with me, I mean would you like to get our own place and move in together?" he asked rephrasing it.

I started nodding before I spoke.

"I'd love to," I said smiling wide.

"You would?" he asked smiling to.

"Yes, I'd love to get our own place and move in together," I squealed.

Nick didn't say another word he just attached his lips to mine quickly,kissing me loving and passionately.

"I was so scared you'd say no," he said once we'd pulled away.

"How could I say no to you," I said smiling.

He simply smiled and kissed me again.

We only stopped once we heard the sound of the new years eve count down begin.

"You wanna go in?" he asked.

"No," I said shaking my head, "I wanna stay right here with you."

He nodded and moved in close to me placing a hand on the side of my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment i haven't had any at all so please let me know if your liking it.
Sorry about Mile-Y's name again but just read it as you would usual say it.