Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

You Don't Get if You Don't Ask.

When I woke up Nick was still fast asleep, snoring lightly next to me. I slowly sat up a smile on my face as I watched him sleep so peacefully and grabbed my cell from by my side. I turned it over in my hands deciding whether to phone the girls. Nick was taking me to a really fancy party tomorrow for new years eve and I was desperately in need of a new dress and yes I know what your thinking and yes I did go shopping with Mile- Y before New York and yes I did go shopping in New York but I wasn't looking for a dress for new years eve then, but I am now.

I quickly dialed the girls up and held a four way phone call session.

M, -, Melissa, L-Lucy, K-Katie, Kelly -Kelly.

M, -, "hey guys."

L, -, "hey whats up with you its been forever since we spoke."

M, -, "its only been a few days Lucy I rung you all up to say merry Christmas remember."

L, -, "fine, but it feels like forever."

K, -, "yeah it does, we miss you."

M, -, "I miss you guys to and I was actually phoning to see if you all wanted to come shopping
with me?, I really have to find a dress for tomorrow Nicks taking me to this really fancy party where I know there's gonna be loads of celebrity's and I wanna find the perfect dress."

Kelly , -, "sure sounds great."

M, -, "great well I'll meet you guys at the mall in about an hour then."

L, -, "Kay, love ya."

M, -," love you to guys,bye."

L, K, Kelly -, "bye."

I slowly crawled out of bed and jumped in the shower then threw on some jeans and an old t - shirt.

When I got back I grabbed a pen and a sheet of paper and wrote Nick a note to say where I was going - "Gone shopping with the girls for tomorrow night, back soon, love you Melissa." I placed the note on the pillow next to Nick, kissed his lips then left the room.

Denise and Paul were sat on the couch in the living room when I got down stairs.

"Hey," I said as I passed by.

"Oh hey honey, off out?" Denise asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going out to meet my friends," I said smiling.

"Well have fun and well see you later then," she said smiling.

"OK, see ya," I said

"Bye," both Denise and Paul said as I left the room.

I had to walk to the mall not having a ride but luckily it was a sunny day so I put in my ear phones and enjoyed the day

.The girls were at the food court when I got there.

"Hey," I said hugging them all.

"Hey whats up, hows life?" Katie asked.

"Um," I said trying to word it right, "perfect, better than perfect," I said smiling.

"Well that's good," Kelly said.

"Yep," I said simply.

"So tell us about it," Lucy said

"I'll tell you while we shop," I said laughing linking arms.

And I did I told them all about Mile-y, New York and every thing else in between whilst we look around shops and tried on clothes. I was surprised by how much I'd missed this, how much I'd missed them. It had only been just under a week since I last saw them.

...

"Melissa, hows that one?" Katie called.

This one was silver and tight and way way to short, "I don't like it, its just not me," I called back.

"Come see this one," Lucy called.

"coming," I said and walked out of the dressing room.

"Oh my," I said staring at the black ball gown in Lucy's hand with the split up the side.

"Its perfect" I said smiling.

"Well try it on then," she said handing me it.

"OK," I said and walked back in to the changing room.

I slipped on the beautiful black gown then stared in the mirror. I looked beautiful even if I did say so myself, it was perfect.

"How is it?" Kelly called.

"Perfect," I said as much to them as to myself.

"Well come show us" Kelly said.

I took one last look in the full length mirror before walking out to there awed expressions.

"Melissa you look -," Katie said.

"Wow," Kelly said finishing her sentence off.

"You look beautiful," Lucy said.

"I know its perfect," I said smiling wide.

"You so have to buy that dress," Lucy said.

"I know," I said simply spinning around.

I got changed back in to my own clothes and paid for my dress then we set off in search of accessories and shoes.

When we were all done we grabbed coffee then they dropped me back at the Jonas house.

-

When I got in the house seemed almost empty apart form the sound of music playing. I slowly crept up the stairs and dropped my bags off in my room then followed the sound to the music room. I stood outside the barely open door and listened to the song the guys were playing it sounded like it was called give love a try,i t was beautiful.When the final chord was strung and the last word was sung I crept in the room, standing by the door.

"Hey," I said

"Oh, hey baby, when did you get back?" Nick asked smiling.

"Just now," I said.

"Did you here the song?" he asked standing up from his piano.

"Yeah it was beautiful, I loved it," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," he said walking over to me and pulling me close.

"Nick can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure babe," he said.

"Great, lets go outside," I said.

"OK," he said smiling back.

"Nick," I said as we sat on a lounger by the pool.

"Yeah babe?" he said.

"I need to ask you something," I said my voice laced with nerves.

"OK," he said

"OK, well you know I wanna be an actress right?" I said

"Yeah you told me," he said.

"well I wanna start going to auditions and get a manager and really start taking it seriously and well you've done acting and I just wondered if you could help me," I said then looked at my hands, "you can say no if you want I know how busy you are so -"

"Baby," Nick said lifting my chin to meet his eyes, "I've always got time for you, I'd love to help," he said smiling.

"You would?" I asked smiling to.

"Of course I would," he said, "I love you."

"I love you to," I said and hugged him tight.

"Thank you," I said against his shirt.

"Its OK baby," he said as we pulled away.

"Now come on," he said standing up with his hand out stretched, "I want you to hear some new songs so you can tell me what you think," he said smiling.

"OK," I said taking his hand.

We stayed in the music room for ages me listening to Nick, Joe and Kevin play but eventually Kevin and Joe Left to go back to their own homes. Denise and Paul went out to dinner and Frankie was staying at a friends house so me and Nick had the house to our selves.

We ate our dinner then sat on the sofa and cuddled up and watched a film, we watched the hangover but half way through Nick paused the film and turned in his seat to look at me, holding my hands firmly in his.

"Nick what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you that I love you, I love you more than any thing else and I want you top know that," he said staring into my eyes.

"I do Nick and I love you to more than any thing in the entire world," I said.

"Then that's all that matters then," he said smiling.

"We're all that will ever matter," I said smiling to.

"Us," he said moving close to me, "me and you."

"Just us," I said and kissed his lips.

We kissed roughly and passionately Nick slowly lying me down and placing kisses up and down my neck.

"Nick," I moaned as he sucked on my skin.

He kissed slowly up my jaw till his lips found mine and our tongues danced together.

Nick slowly stood up not breaking the kiss and picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stair and into my room placing me gentle on my bed and crawled by my side half on top of me. We kissed ferociously and hungrily Nick trailing kisses all over my neck sucking sweetly here and there. I smiled and moaned as his fingers traveled up my side under my shirt touching my skin.

"Nick," I said placing my hand over his as he pushed it further up my ribs.

"I'm sorry," Nick said looking in my eyes, removing his hand form under my shirt.

"Its OK," I said and kissed his lips, "I was just surprised."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have I just wanted to feel your skin," he said apologetically.

"That's OK, I liked it," I said and placed his hand back where it was and connected my lips with his again.

"I love you," he said against my lips.

"I love you to Nick," I said smiling into the kiss.

Me and Nick spent the whole night enjoying each other till we fell asleep in each other arms to dreams that couldn't compare to life.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.