Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Painting Party.

"Hey, I said as I gave Joe a hug as he walked threw the door.

"Hey, whats up?" he asked hugging me back.

"Not much, you?" I asked pulling back.

"Not much just looking forward to getting to work, he said grinning.

"Good, but you know we need people to paint and not just eat pizza right," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah," he said and rolled his eyes.

"Come on, I'll show you what room your painting," I said and led him to the room that Becca had said was never been occupied.

"What rooms this?" he asked.

"Well me and Nick decided to make it our music room, I mean we've both got so many instruments and we both love music so much it just kinda sense to have a room for it," I explained.

"Cool, so am I painting this room alone?" he asked.

"No you'll be painting it with Lucy," I told him.

"But isn't Lucy the one who's -"

"Yeah, she's the one who loves you, I thought if I put you to work together you could maybe get to know each other," I said then watched as he threw a worried me a look.

"Melissa -"

"I'm not suggesting you run off and get married, I just thought that maybe you could be friends and I guess that's probable the most Lucy could ask for so I just thought it'd be nice," I explained.

"Yeah, I guess," he said smiling slightly.

"Thank you," I said smiling to.

"So who else is coming?" he asked.

"Kevin, Dani, Frankie, Maya, Mile-y, Katie, Kelly and a few other people to," I said listing off names.

"And where's Nick?" he asked.

"Oh, his upstairs setting up paints and brushes in each of the rooms, actually I better go check on him make sure his putting the right ones in each room," I said as I headed for the door.

"Kay, well I'll see you in a bit," he said.

"Kay," I said before leaving the room.

As I walked up the stairs the door bell rang and I heard Joe go to answer it.

"Hey," I heard Joe say as I walked away.

"Nick," I called from the top of the stairs.

"In here babe," he called from our brand new bed room.

"Hey," he said as I walked threw the door.

"Hey, you all done?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm all done now," he said.

"Great, well Joe's here now and some other people just got here but I don't know who," I said.

"Great well I guess we should go down then," he said standing in front of me.

"Yeah, I guess," I said my mind drifting away as I stared round the room.

"Babe, you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah I just, it just feels weird that's all, good weird," I said smiling.

"What does?" he asked smiling to.

"This, us, painting our first house together," I said.

"Yeah, I guess it does, like its not real, surreal but amazing," he said pulling me close, his arms round my waist.

"I'm so glad its with you," I said as I snuggled my face in his shirt.

"I'm glad its with you to baby," he said.

"I love you," he said and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you to Nick," I said and hugged him tight.

We stood like that for a moment or two till a babble of voice came loud through the air.

"I guess we should go down," he said smiling down at me.

"Yeah, we should,come on," I said smiling taking his hand.

We walked down the hall and down the stairs to be met with a room full of people we love.

We handed out rooms and paired people off then we all got to work in our own little groups, me and Nick both together, painting our bedroom, side by side.

"How's this look?" I asked after a while of painting.

"Good, but you should get stool and go over the top," he said.

"Are you saying I'm short?" I asked a smile on my face.

"No, not at all," he said though his face told a different story to me.

"Good, because I'm not, I'm the average for a woman and if anything your short," I said playfully.

"I am not short," Nick said grinning.

"Actually you are, the average for a man is like six foot two and your only 5.9 so ha," I said.

"Ha," he repeated.

"Yeah, ha," I said.

"Your asking for it you know," he said dipping his brush in the paint tin.

"Well bring it," I said a dare in my voice.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he said then lifted his brush and swiped it across the tip of my nose.

"Nick," I said feeling slightly in shock.

"What?" he asked grinning innocently.

"Your starting a war you know," I said grinning to.

"That's fine," he said smirking, "because I've got a secret weapon," he said walking over to me.

"And whats that then?" I asked my voice light and playful.

"Oh, just this," he said grinning from ear to ear.

Before I knew what was going on I was on the floor, Nick on top of me, ticking me silly.

"Nick, stop," I said as I laughed.

"Tell me you love me first," he said.

"I, I love you," I said giggling.

"And I'm not short," he said.

"No your not, your perfect," I said laughing.

"Good," he said stopping abruptly and pressing his lips on top of mine.

We lay on the floor, on the paint covered sheet, kissing roughly and passionately.

"I love you," I said as Nick placed gentle kisses up and down my neck, sucking sweetly making me moan.

"I love you to baby," he said before he moved back to work on my yearning lips.

I moaned as he bit down on my bottom lip and slid his tongue in to my mouth kissing my with fire, with passion, with love. I traced my hands over the planes of his back feeling his muscles threw his old white top as he kissed me soft but urgently. I heard foot steps in the hall as he moved to work on my collar bone but took no notice my mind far gone.

A few seconds paced as my mind drifted away in utter bliss till somebodies voice snapped me out of it.

"Melissa can we, oh," someone said interrupting us.

Me and Nick both turned our heads to see Lucy stood in the doorway.

"Oh, um, sorry I was just wondering if we could order pizza yet some of us are starving down there whilst you to eat each others face's off," she said.

"Um, yeah, sure I'll come get the leaflets," I said blushing as Nick stood up and helped me up a faint pink tinge laying on his cheeks.

We all ordered pizza then went back to work and with in no time the house looked great.

"Thanks for coming," I said hugging people as they walked out the door.

"Yeah, thanks again, bye," Nick said as he stood by my side.

We waved everyone off then stood by the door of our empty house.

"So," Nick said pulling me close, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Who's place are we going to tonight,yours or mine?" he asked.

I thought for a second.

We'd been inseparable since Nick got back from tour either staying at my moms or staying at Nicks parent but always together no matter what.

"Well I think my mom's got her friend staying tonight, so yours I guess," I said smiling.

"OK," he said smiling back, "Lets go then," he said pulling me close in to his side as we walked out the door hand in hand ready to take on the world together.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey
hope you like it could every one please comment.
thanks