Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Home Sweet Home.

"This ones got four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a beautiful view of the city," our estate agent Becca told us as she showed us yet another place.

"So what do you guys think?" she asked us hope in her voice.

"Its nice but-," I said and smiled weakly.

"But?" she pressed.

"It just, it doesn't feel like us to me," I said.

"No it doesn't, it doesn't feel like home," Nick said holding me close.

"Oh," she said disappointment evident in her tone and expression.

To be honest I don't blame her, its understandable. we'd been looking at houses and apartments all week, Becca always our guide, but none of them ever really felt like us, none of them ever really felt like home. Becca had started to get annoyed by around day three and maybe it was easy for most other people to just pick a place but for me and Nick we weren't looking for a house,we were looking for a home.

"Lets go to the next place then," Becca said walking out the room.

"You OK baby?" Nick asked once she'd gone.

"Yeah it just, it feels like were never gonna find the right place," I said my words tinted darkly with despair.

"I know baby but we will its just taking a while that's all," he said and smiled weakly.

I nodded my head and gave him a hug,him kissing my temple as he held me tight.

"Nick, Melissa," Becca called from the hall.

"Were coming," Nick called back.

"Come on babe, lets go find our home," he said making me smile as he took my hand.

-

I stared out the window my hand in Nicks as we sat in the back seat of Becca's car. I watched as we drove past a sea of houses and came to a stop at a big iron gate.

"Well as you can see this next place is in a gated community," she said.

She talked the short drive about schools and shops and things near by before coming to a stop and parking the car in a stone drive way. I stepped out the car to a big white house not classic but modern with big glass window.It was beautiful, it was perfect.

"Shall we go inside?" she asked leading the way.

We walked along the stones to the big front door then stepped inside to a spacious room. On the right hand side was the living room or what I supposed it was supposed to be, it as empty of furniture or decoration, just like all the other places we'd viewed before. On the left was the kitchen with black marble tops and three breakfast stools and a center piece island. I looked up to see high up in the air a balcony over looking the rooms if you stood upstairs.

"Here on the right is the door to the garage," she said as she walked through the house, "and on the left is, well it didn't have a purpose with the previous owners but its wide and spacious and could have any one of a number of uses," she said.

"And as you can see there's a pool outside with a jacuzzi attached," she said leading us out to the huge back yard.

After looking outside we went back inside where she led us up one of the two flights of stairs.

"There's six bedrooms,ones an attic conversion and there's two big bathrooms one of those attached to the master bedroom"

She led us in each room showing us round before we headed down stairs to back were we'd started.

"So what do you guys think?" she asked.

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked.

"Um, sure I'll just be out side," she said and left the room pulling her cell out her tiny purse.

"So-," Nick said pulling me close by my waist and lifting me to sit on a kitchen counter, "what did you think?" he asked.

"Honestly?" I asked and watched as he nodded.

"I love it," I said smiling.

"What about you and be honest," I said though I knew he would be.

"I love it to," he said smiling.

"You do?" I asked a smile spreading across my face.

"Yeah I do, I really do, its perfect,its perfect for us," he said.

"Yeah, it is," I said.

"Then I guess we just have to decide what were doing, whether or not we wanna buy?" he said.

I thought for a second though I'd known the answer long ago.

"I wanna if you do?" I said.

"I do," he said smiling.

"Then I guess were buying," I said.

"I guess this is home," he said before sweeping my lips in to a passionate kiss.

"Ugh hum," Becca said walking back in the room.

"So?" she said standing near the front door.

I jumped off the counter and took Nicks hand before we went to stand in front of her.

"What do you guys think?" she asked.

"We love it," I said as Nick wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You do?" she asked ecstatic.

"Yeah we do, we'd like to place an offer on it," Nick said smiling,pulling me close in to his side.

"Well that's, that's great, I'll sort out all the paper work for you," she said practically jumping around before rushing out the house,cell phone in hand.

I turned and wrapped my arms around Nick neck and placed my lips on top of his.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," he said.

"You were right you know," I said smiling,pulling back to see his face.

"About what?" he asked smiling to.

"About us finding our place eventually," I said.

"Yeah, I guess I was, we found our home," he said and pecked my lips.

"Yeah, we did," I said before bringing my lips back on to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think this is one of the best chapters let me know what you think.
I'm going to need 5-10 comments before i post the next chapter.
And heads up something big is gonna happen in a few chapters time.