Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

What do You Say?

Nick's p.o.v.

"Nick relax, she's gonna love it," Joe said.

"I hope so," I said my voice laced with nerves as I played with the tiny black box in my hands.

"She will, she loves you," he said.

I nodded as a smile formed on my face, no matter what I was sure of that.

"Just relax and have fun," Kevin said patting my shoulder.

I nodded again and took another deep breath before standing up, shoving my jacket on and the tiny box in my inside pocket.

"I better get home, Melissa's probable waiting for me, I said I wouldn't be long," I said.

"OK," Kevin said standing up and giving me a hug, "well just relax and enjoy it."

"I'll try," I said.

"Thanks again guys," I said as I headed for the door.

"No problem, call us later or tomorrow," Joe said.

"I will, I'll let you know how I get on," I said then walked out the house after saying goodbye.

-

The drive home didn't take very long. I stepped out my car and walked in the house.

"Melissa," I called.

"I'm outside," she called from the back yard.

"Hey," I said as I walked outside to find her sitting on a lounger patting Elvis's head.

"Hey," she said and stood up walking over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and placing her lips against my own.

"You ready to go?" I asked once we'd broke apart.

"Yeah I'm ready," she said smiling sweetly.

She grabbed her purse then we got in my car.

-

"So where are we going tonight?" she asked as I drove.

"I thought we could go to the beach," I said.

"What no surprises tonight?" she asked in fake shock.

"Not in the usual way," I said not wanting to lie but not wanting to tell the truth either.

She just smiled and looked back out the window knowing I wouldn't tell her a thing.

-

A few minutes later and we arrived at the beach.

"Whey's that big truck here?" she asked as I helped her out referring to the truck parked next to us.

"I um, I'll show you," I said taking her hand and leading her through the empty car park.

"We're eating on the beach," she said as we got closer to the table and two chairs on the sand.

"Yeah, that's why the trucks here, they cook all the food in there," I explained.

"Aw, Nick," she said throwing her hands around my neck and hugging me tight.

"I love you," she said pulling back to look in my eyes.

"I love you to baby," I said and kissed her lips.

I pulled out her chair then we both sat down.

"What would you like to eat tonight?, we have a choice of spaghetti in sauce or margarita pizza," the waiter asked.

"My favorite foods," she said smiling at me.

"Yeah," I said smiling back.

She stared at my face for a moment or two, us both getting lost forgetting the world.

"Madam," the waiter said smiling down at us.

"Um, could I have the spaghetti please," she said.

"And for you sir?" he asked.

"I'll have the same thanks," I said.

He gave a nod and walked away.

"Your amazing you know that," she said once he'd gone.

"Well your worth it," I said smiling.

-

We ate our food then stared at the stars and watched the sea roll in and out. Melissa was smiling as she watched the sea. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a dress that hugged her just right. She looked gorgeous. I took a deep breath and swallowed my nerves then stood to my feet my eyes on her.

"Nick," she said as she watched my moves.

I didn't answer I just walked round the table coming to a stop in front of her. I sucked in another breath then got down on one knee and pulled out the box and opened it up.

"Nick," she said again her face full of shock and happiness.

"Melissa I love you, you know I love you, I've never loved anyone like I love you and I wanna spend every second of my life loving you. I want every memory I make to be with you there by my side. I wanna wake up every day to see your face and go to sleep every night with you in my arms. I wanna be with you till the day I die. I want you to be the mother of my children. Melissa I love you. Will you marry me?"

I held my breath as I watched her face and the tears that were sliding down her cheeks. It felt like a million seconds had passed before her head started nodding and her voice came through.

"Yes, yes of course I'll marry you," she said still crying.

My nerves relaxed once I'd heard those words and a smile spread across my face. I slid the diamond on her finger then she got on her knees and came into my arms where our lips came together passionately.

"I love you," I said against her lips.

"I love you to Nick, so much," she said as tears fell from her eyes down on to my cheeks.

We kissed on our knees for a little while till I stood pulling Melissa up with me.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked my hand outstretched.

"But there's no music playing," she said her smile mirroring mine.

"Oh, hold on," I said and reached under the table for the music player. I flicked it on to her favorite song then held my hand out again.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked again.

She nodded, "I'd love to," she said taking my hand.

I pulled her close,her arms round my neck and we danced together underneath the stars. I danced with the girl who would be my wife. I danced with the only love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it let me know what you thought of it and if you thought it was a good time for the marriage proposal.And please comment every one.