Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Dresses, Dresses

Its been four months since Nick proposed and all was now set for the big day. The church was choose,the invitations sent out all that was left was my wedding dress.

"So what kind of dress did you have in mind?" the too sweet shop assistant asked.

"Um, I'm not really sure," I said smiling politely.

"Well what kind of dress did you picture yourself getting married in?" she asked.

"Um, I guess a girlie kinda dress, something flowing, maybe strapless," I said.

"And will you be purchasing bridesmaids dresses today?" she asked smiling.

"Yeah, we will," I said smiling to.

"Great, well go right ahead and have fun," she said motioning to the racks of white.

"Thanks," I said as she disappeared.

"So shall we get to work?" I asked turning to face my squealing party.

Lucy, Kelly, Katie, Maya, Mile-y all cheered as my mom, coach K and Denise all smiled warmly at us.

-

I tried on dresses for what felt like hours but I still hadn't found the dress of my dreams. I just put dresses on and took them off but none of them ever felt right on me, I just couldn't picture myself getting married in them.

"Don't worry we'll find it," Lucy said rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah I know," I said smiling weakly, "it just doesn't feel like it.

"I know but we will," she said smiling.

I nodded a smile weak on my lips.

"At least I've done one thing," I said cheerfully.

"And what's that?" she asked.

"I found your bridesmaids dress," I said.

"You did?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah, here," I said picking up the dress that I'd lay on the side.

"Do you like it?" I asked as she held up the dress.

"Are you kidding, I love it," she said.

"Good, where's Katie and Kelly, I wanna show them theirs," I said.

"There out front, I'll go get them," she said and rushed off.

A few minutes passed then they all were stood in front of me examining the satin pink dresses in hand.

"There gorgeous," Kelly said holding her dress to her tiny frame.

"Well I'm glad you like them," I said smiling.

"We do, so much but we still have a way more important dress to find," Lucy said smiling putting a arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, and don't worry we're not leaving till we find it," Katie said smiling to.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"No problem, now lets get to work," Kelly said.

-

"How about this one?" Katie asked.

"No its to, plain," I said.

"This one?" Kelly asked.

"No that ones to reveling," I said.

"What about this one?" Lucy asked.

"No way, that ones way to out there," I said.

"What about this one?" Denise asked coming into the dressing room holding a dress. My eyes traveled to the flowing gown in her hands.

"That's it,that's my dress," I said smiling, "Where did you find it?" I asked.

"In the back, I asked if they had any new stock and when I saw this I thought you'd like it," she said smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, thank you so much, I love it," I said jumping up and down hugging her.

"Its OK sweetie, go try it on, let see what it looks like," she said.

"Kay, thank you," I squealed and ran in to the changing room.

I watched myself turn in the full length mirror, my flowing gown twirling all around.It was perfect, I looked perfect, I looked beautiful.

"Melissa," my mom called.

"Coming," I called back.

I took one last look at the girl in the mirror then pulled open the curtain and left the room. I was greeted by gasps from every side.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked worried looking down at myself.

"No you look -"

"Beautiful, you look beautiful honey," my mom said finishing Lucy sentence.

"Yeah, you look like a princess," Katie said.

"Thank you, all of you thank you," I said as tear prickled my eyes, "and thank you Denise, thank you for finding my dress."

"Its OK honey," she said smiling sweetly.

"So is that the one?" Katie asked.

"Yeah this is the one," I said smiling.

"Well lets buy it and get out of here then, I've had more than enough of dresses for the day," she said laughing.

I got changed then we all left the store. It was dark by he time I got home to Nick.

"Nick," I called as I walked in the front door.

"Up here," he called from upstairs.

I rushed upstairs and in to our room to find him sprawled across the bed.

"Hey," I said smiling.

"Hey," he said standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist, "I missed you."

"I missed you to," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

"Did you buy your dress?" he asked.

"yep," I said.

"Can I see?" he asked.

"No you can't, its bad luck to see it before the wedding," I said.

"I thought it was bad luck to see the bride in it before the wedding," he said grinning.

"Well either way you wanna see it then you'll have to wait till I'm walking down the aisle," I said

"I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle," he said smiling.

"Well I can't wait to see you in you tux, did you buy it?" I asked.

"Yeah I did and before you ask you can see it when you walking down the aisle," he said.

"Aw, your no fair," I said laughing and pecked his lips.

"I can't believe were getting married," I said when we broke apart.

"Me neither, nervous?" he asked.

"No I'm not, I can't wait," I said smiling.

"I can't wait either, I can't wait for you to be my wife," he said.

"Mrs Nicholas Jerry Jonas," I said smiling wide.

"Melissa Jonas," he said.

"I like it," I said.

"Me to," he said smiling.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," he said before kissing my lips.

Ever closer the day did grow that I'd put on my dress and walk down the aisle and I couldn't wait for that day to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey could every one please comment now the next chapters the wedding so could every one make a big effort commenting.I'd like 10 at least.And please let me know what you think of this chapter.].thanks love you all.P.S- I think you all know what comes after a wedding so comment on for that because I'll probable post them together.