Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Life and Love.

"Can I go home yet?" I asked the nurse as she walked in my room.

"Let me just check you over," she said.

She walked by my side and checked my vitals, checking my pulse and checking I'm fine.

"Well?" I asked when she'd finished checking, "can I?"

"Sure, whenever your ready," she said.

"So I can go now?" I asked smiling wide.

"Sure, whenever you want," she said smiling back.

"Kay, thank you," I said.

"Its OK sweetie, just take it easy Kay," she said.

"I will," I said as she left the room.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah, I can take you home," he said smiling.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"If your ready" he said.

"I am, I can't wait to get home and sleep in our own bed with our babies in the room next to us," I said.

"Me neither," he said smiling wide as I jumped out of bed and rushed in the bathroom, sweats in hand.

"Ready?" Nick asked as I walked back into the hospital room.

"Yeah," I said picking up my baby girl.

"Lets go then," Nick said our son in his arms.

-

It didn't take long before we we're home then I picked up our girl out the carrier as Nick held our son within his arms. We walked cross the drive then I fumbled my keys before opening the door to a pitch black house.

"Surprise," every one yelled as we walked in the house, the lights flickering on to brighten the room.

"Oh my," I said staring round the room at our family and friends.

"Guys you threw a party," I said.

"Well yeah, we wanted to welcome the babies home," Lucy said.

"Aw guys," I said.

"Forget aw us, aw them," she said as there eyes all found there way to our arms.

"Did you guys pick there names yet?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah we chose them this morning," Nick said as he smiled wide.

"This is Chloe Annabell Jonas," I said nodding towards the girl in my arms.

"And this is Sammy Christopher Jonas," Nick said smiling proudly down at our son.

Chloe and Sammy was echoed across the entire room.

"Aw, there so sweet, can we hold them?" Katie asked.

"Sure but only after their grand parents," I said handing Chloe to Denise's arms as Nick handed Sammy in to my moms.

"There so beautiful," Kelly said smiling at us as we watched our parents and our kids.

"Thanks but I think they got that from there dad," I said smirking at Nick.

"I could argue that," he said smiling down at me and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you to," he said and kissed my lips.

-

We stayed downstairs for hours on end as our family and friends gushed over our kids.

"We should probable put them down for there nap," I said to my mom she held both babies in her arms.

"OK honey," she said handing them over to me and Nick.

We walked up the stairs and in to the room that we'd chose next to ours for our babies to have and placed them there within their cribs, tucking them in and kissing there heads.

"I can't believe it?" I said as we both looked down at our sleeping kids.

"What?" Nick asked as he held me close, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"That we made something so beautiful," I said.

"I know," he said smiling down at our kids, then meeting my eyes, his love shining through, "there perfect."

"And we get to spend the rest of our lives watching them grow and learn and smile and laugh, we get to teach them about life and love and everything else in between," I said smiling up at him.

"Yeah, we do," he said and held me tight, placing a kiss to the top of my head as our eyes both looked back to our kids.

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I know, I love you to baby," he said his hand stroking my cheek before moving his lips down on to mine, kissing me sweet and full of love.

That day was the day we became a family. That day was the start of the rest of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter the next one I post is going to be the last one of this story[I know so sad].And let me know what you think.and also could everyone please really put in an effort to comment seeing's as its so close to the end.