Status: New story! Comments/Subscriptions/Opinions please! Thankyewz.

Accidentally Yours

B e g i n

I wondered why exactly I forced myself to go to the party my first love threw for my ex-best friend.

Someone approached me, a boy, his eyes flashing and his movements lithe under the strobe lights. “You okay?”

The familiarity of the voice made me realize who it was. I forced a smile. “Why would I not be?” I took a sip from the strange juice—something I just grabbed from a waiter with a tray.

Raven leaned in and wrinkled his nose. “Oh Christ. Have you been drinking? You reek of alcohol.”

“Alcohol?” I looked at the glass. My eyesight began to blur soon after he’d mention it. “Is this what alcohol tastes like? If it is…I like it.”

Raven looked at me sternly, and strangely I felt something from his stare. There was something familiar about the way he looked at me. It was similar to Rob’s when he stopped me from doing something that could hurt me. “Stop drinking, Hayley,” his voice came out low and demanding.

Strangely, I felt warm euphoria—elation. Inexplicable happiness. And then I lost control, of my words, of my thoughts, of my emotions…what was happening to me?

All of a sudden, I sank to my knees. Stinging pain. So painful…so sad. It was like dropping to the cold ground from the highest peak.

The words slipped uncontrollably out of my mouth. “Why did it have to be her when it could have been me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Revised. :)
Comments and subscriptions
are welcome like yeaahhh. <3