Status: Active :D

Go To School In Chicago And Forget About Me.

Chapter Uno.

“Happy birthday!” Ella, my best friend, yelled in my ear.

“Oh, gee, thanks. Now, I'm deaf,” I said, laughing, and rubbing my ears.

“Whatever, meanie. You were supposed to say, “Thank you,” then I would say, “You're welcome.” But, no, you've always got to be difficult,” She replied, sarcastically.

“So, what did you get me for my birthday?” I asked, ignoring what she said, and glancing up at her.

“For the billionth time, you're just going to have to wait and find out...But, you're going to love it!” She sang the last part.

“How much longer do I have to wait?” I whined.

“Well, let's see,” She said, putting a finger on her chin. ”When it's present time!”

I groaned, making her laugh.

“Family's here,” My mom said, standing in the doorway.

“Alright, I'm coming,” I said, following her down the steps.

“That's what she said,” Ella muttered.

“Oh, Ella...,” I mumbled, laughing.

“I know. Oh, me!” She said, jumping off the bottom step.

She started giggling. “What?” I asked.

“I'm so excited! You're going to love me so much...more than you do now,” She said, laughing loudly.

“My goodness, Savannah! Look how you've grown!” I heard my aunt say from behind me.

I turned around and hugged her. “Hi, Aunt Lee.”

I finished greeting the rest of my family, then I walked over to my mom.

“Can I open my presents now?” I asked, hopefully.

“What are you? Five? You know birthday's aren't all about presents,” She replied.

This one is...

“Alright, please?” I asked, hugging her.

“I never said you couldn't,” She said, looking down at me, laughing.

“Ella, get your butt over here!” I screamed.

“It's present time,” I said, holding out my hands.

“Greedy, greedy,” She sighed, shaking her head. She took an envelope out of her back pocket.

I tried grabbing it, but held onto it. “I want mine to be last,” She said, smiling evilly.

“I hate you,” I muttered playfully.

“You're so nice.”

“I know. You should take a lesson from me.”

*-*

“Thanks so much....I love it,” I said, faking enthusiasm, as I held up a Christmas sweater I got from my Grandma.

“Alright, I think that's all of them,” said my mom.

“Okay!” I said, smiling brightly. And, sliding over to Ella. I covered my eyes, and sang, “I'm ready.”

I heard her playfully sigh. “Alright, I guess I've tortured you enough. Here.” I felt her place something in my hand. I opened my eyes, and scanned the crisp, white envelope.

“I wonder what it is!” I exclaimed, excitedly shaking the envelope. Ella laughed.

“Open it, open it!” She said enthusiastically.

“I am!” I whined. I slipped my first finger under the right corner of the envelope and slipped it down and up.

“I licked that..,” Ella said, pointedly looking at the envelope in my hands.

I almost freaked out, then I remembered who I was talking to. “I don't care. You're my best friend. Well, actually...that fate depends on what's in this envelope,” I said, jokingly.

“If my fate depends on what's in the envelope, then you're gonna want to marry me.”

“We'll see,” I replied, lifting up the flap, to reveal the top of something white. I slipped my hands inside the envelope and pulled out four tickets.

Never Shout Never

5:30 P.M
November 25th, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
House of Blues

One Admit.


I screamed, tightly grasping the tickets. I fell to one knee, and looked up at Ella.

“Marry me!” I yelled.

“I think I know who's present took the cake,” Aunt Lee said to my mom.

Ella laughed, and pulled me up. “I told you you'd want to marry me. Now, who's the best best friend on Earth, Mars, Pluto, and Saturn?”

“Pluto isn't a planet anymore, but you!”

“Who?”

“You, you, you, you, you!” I said, jumping up and down.

“That's right,” She said, crossing her arms, and nodding. I uncrossed her arms and hugged her.

“I love you so much!”

“I know. But, you're showing too much love; I can feel my ribs slowly cracking.”

“Oh! Sorry,” I said, letting her go quickly. She gasped for breath.

“It's all good.”

“I wonder who I'm gonna take,” I said, sitting down, and putting a finger under my chin.

“I thought you might want to take me...” Ella said, playing with her fingers, and looking at me expectantly.

“Of course I am! But, I have to choose two other people too.”

“What? No, you don't. You have two tickets,” She said, confused.

“What do you mean? There are four tickets,” I said, spreading them out in a fan, and showing them to her.

Her eyes bulged and she smiled. “You didn't read them all, did you?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, glancing over the four tickets.

“Read 'em!”

I looked down, and looked through them. The first two were regular tickets. But, I looked at the back two.

Never Shout Never
VIP Pass
November 25th, 2010
Chicago, Illinois


I stopped breathing.

“V-VIP? That means-”

Ella nodded. “All access; backstage; meet and greet. However you want to say it, you're a VIP, baby!”

“Oh my God!” I screamed, piercingly loud. “Remember when I said I loved you? Well, forget that. I love you so much it's almost of the brim of hating you. Just because I love you so much.”

“Savannah, don't cry. I love you too,” Ella said, grabbing my shoulders, and hugging me again.

“Dude, I think I'm about to cry,” I said, burying my head in her left shoulder.

“Nope, nope. You can't cry. We have to find your camera that you lost, and pick out a piece of skin you want him to sign,” Ella said, laughing.

“Okay. I won't cry...right now. Later? Probably so. But, let's go see if we can find my camera,” I said, grabbing her arm, and running upstairs.

On the way up, I heard my mom talking to my family.

“Well, I could have gotten her a cinder block, and she wouldn't have noticed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, yes. A new story. I felt like it was time :3
But, this one's wayyyyyy more relatable. Because, most of my characters are like 17; this one's barely 13. I thought of it because...of, well....yours truly :3 I'm almost 13, and I'm completely freaking in love with Christofer Ingle. So, this is like a day dream put into words. Right? Right.
By the way, I never spell "meany" like that. "Meanie" is a completely messed up way to spell it. But, I didn't want to have any red, underline thingies...
Oh, and on this story, November 25th wasn't Thanksgiving. I chose that day because...Well, you'll find out. You probably already know, but you'll still find out and be able to say, "AH-HAH! I was right :D" Or. you could be sadly wrong. Either way, you'll find out.
Happy reading :D