Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter One

I walked into the bathroom. I hated school bathrooms, they were so public. I really had no other choice though, because I really really had to pee. I shouldn't have drank so much water earlier! Silly me.

Anyways, where was I going with this? Oh yeah! I walked into the bathroom and did my business. Then I went to the sink and pulled a shit load of soap in my hands. I ran into a dilemma, though, when I realized I couldn't turn on the sink. Oh, cheese! What do I do now? I wonder if I could use my foot. I look down at my foot then at the sink. Not gonna happen.

Did I mention that I'm terribly short? No? Well, yeah, I am. I blame genetics! Well, then again, my dads tall and my moms tall and my brothers pretty tall. Darn. I could totally use my elbow!

I start to hit the handle with my elbow before someone sneaks up behind me. "Need some help?" I jump and spin around, blushing like a blushing maniac. Well, jeez, I'm not blushing for no reason! It's Nick. The cutest boy ever. Okay, now I'm gushing. Gosh, shush up Alexis and talk!

"Jeebizus, you scared me!" I smile lightly. He laughs and reaches around me, turning on the sink, before going to do his business. I turn towards the sink and start to wash my hands. Once the massive amount of soap is gone, I stare back at the handle. Now how do I turn it off without touching the nasty handle?

Nick shows up beside me and starts washing his hands too. I look up at him and put on my sweetest smile. "Hey, Nick?" I ask, dragging out the 'k' in his name.

"Yes?" He mocks me, dragging out the 's'. I giggle and look at the handle.

"Your a needy little thing." He laughs and turns off the handle for me. Then he turns toward me and smirks. "Your cute. Alexis right?" I nod and smile. He knew my name. He's so cute!
He puts his hand under my chin and looks in my eyes. Just then, the bathroom door opens and he shoves me back. I gasp, landing on the floor. The person at the door, Jacob I think, stares at us with wide eyes. "Stay away from me, faggot." Nick whispers harshly, just loud enough for Jacob to hear.

I sit up and rub my back. The hurt. I can feel my tears forming in my hazel eyes. Why would he do that? I hear the door close again then shuffling of feet coming toward me. I don't want to look up. I don't want them to see how weak I am.

"Hey, are you okay? Don't be upset, he's done that to me before. He's just a jerk." Jacob whispers.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"Well, the bells about to ring. I'm Jacob. And you are?" He asks.

"I know who you are. I'm Alexis." I sigh and get up, trying to wipe the icky bathroom floor germs off of me. Even though this bathroom is ridiculously clean..

"Well, would you like a ride home?" Jacob asks with a smile. There's no hint of mockery or trickery. I nod quickly. We both go back to our classes and grab our things just as the bell rings. We meet back at his pretty blue car and he unlocks the door to let me in. I smile great fully at him because it's mid February and it's still kind of chill.

"Don't you walk to school?" He asks as we make our way out of the parking lot. "It's kind of cold. You didn't bring a jacket?" He laughs.

"I um, I forgot it. Silly me." I laugh, a big fake laugh. I don't even own a jacket. He smile and nods, turning on the radio.

Move your body when the sunlight dies,
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow,
Everybody hide.

Make a wish when your childhood dies
Hear the knock, knock, knock when she cries
We're all alone tonight

Hold your breath when a black bird flies
Count to seventeen and close your eyes
I'll keep you safe inside

Heat burns my skin
Never mattered 'bout the shape I'm in
I'll keep you safe tonight, y-yeah
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I love that song. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. UHmazing. Anyways, thanks to Skye for the layout. Love ya, girl :P
Anywho, this is the first chapter so its obviously the intro. :3 And um, characters are up. Nick isn't important but we'll see more of Jacob.. so. Ill put him up in a sec. :3 Enjoy?