Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 2

I sat on my bed after Jacob left. He was really nice. He gave me his number and said we should become friends. I was so giddy! He didn't even want a relationship or anything! He's so awesome. I have a friend now! Yay! I should call him later. I would do anything to get out of this evil house.

I pick up the house phone and start to dial my brothers cell phone number. He hasn't called me and darn it! I miss him! He's my best friend. He hasn't even called me in a month though! What a butt head. I really want to talk to him before my meanie daddy gets home.

Ring, ring, ring

"Alexis! How are you!?" My brother asks into the phone. I inwardly growl at him.

"You're a butt head! You haven't called me in a month! I counted." I mumble to him.

"I'm sorry, bug. You know I missed you like crazy! I've just had so much going on with classes and homework. It sucks big dick-"

"You said a dirty word!" I giggle to him and smile at the use of my nickname. He calls me bug because this one time I saw a little bug on the floor and screamed like a little girl. The nickname bug just stuck.

"I sure did. Sorry, bug. But anyways, I've missed you! I haven't had anytime to call you because I met this boy-" I tune him out after the word boy. Why can't he see? Okay, okay, it's sick but I can't help it! He's just my type, I suppose. But gosh darn it! He would never like me back. I'm just so exhausted hearing about all the boys there. "Anyways, what are you up to?"

Well, I'm being beaten up by our poop head father every day and mom pretends not to notice. That's what I want to say to him. What I really said was-"Oh, I've made a friend! He's an awesomesauce person and his names Jacob and he has red, blond and black hair. He's--" I stop when I hear the car door shut out front. It's dad. Mom wont be home for another few hours.

"He's what?" Emeryk asks me.

"Call mom, please? Tell her I'm sorry." I whimper into the phone.

"Alexis, what are you talking about? C'mon, bug, you can tell me. What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"It's dad." I whisper. As soon as I speak the words, he's in my bedroom.

"Who are you talking to?" He yells at me. I set the phone on my bed. I can hear Emeryk still speaking through the speaker.

"No one, daddy!" I say happily.

"Don't lie to me!" He grabs my hair and pulls me up. I whimper and grab his arm.

"Let go." I whine. He shakes his head. "Stop! Please?" He shakes his head again and laughs at me, throwing me into the nearest wall. That's no fair. He's bigger and stronger then me and I don't believe in fighting! What a butt head. Anyways, I whine again because gosh, that hurt! I didn't think I'd hurt so bad but I hit the wall in a weird position and hurt my elbow!

Daddy grabs my chin and looks me up and down. Then he slaps my cheek hard. I whine again and back up from him, wanting to get away. He growls and grabs my arm, dragging me towards the steps. "You need to learn to stay put!"

He throws me down the stairs. All six of them! I cry when I hit the floor. My head is pounding and it hurts so bad! "Daddy, please!" He growls at me again, telling me to shut my mouth. I do as I am told and he smirks, pushing his booted toe into my chest. I gasp. I think he crushed my lungs! It hurts so bad. I feel like I can hardly breathe. I know I'm probably having a panic attack because I always get them. His toes drive into my side to and then my tummy. I feel like I'm going to get sick every where.

I feel his large hands grab my arm and drag me towards the front door. Is he kicking me out? No. He takes his hand cuffs-- Did I mention he's a cop?-- and hand cuffs my hand to the front door. That's really the last thing I remember before completely blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... My dads a fuckhead. :D I really did make a new friend though. His name's Zach :D He's from Texas. o-o It's intense. Chapter.. So... Short.. They'll get longer. If you comment. Kthxbai.