Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter ... The end.

Illegal love        

I love the way bug looks when he's sleeping. He looks so peaceful and cute! Insert Uh... Manly squeal here. Anyway, I hear the door open downstairs and realize that moms home. Who else could it be? 

"Boys! Are you home? Come down here!" Mom shouts, causing bug to stir and open his sweet little eyes.  

"Emmy? I heard a loud noise. What's going on?" He mumbles. 

"Its mom, get dressed, she needs us downstairs-"

"Boys?" She calls.

"Just a sec!" I call back then whisper to Alexis, "Get dressed before I have to touch you again." 

Alexis looks at me, puzzled. I nod down at him. He looks down as well, realizing he's still naked an the blankets fell off his hips and now resting at his thighs. 

Bug smirks, leans forward and licks my lip before scurrying out of bed. Once I get past the shock of it, he has already put on his boxers and jeans. Damn.. Those jeans.. That butt.. Uh, anyway..

I follow his lead and put on my jeans before throwing on a random shirt. 

"Hey! That's my shirt!" Alexis squeaks. I look down and laugh, throwing it off and onto his face. He growls at me. I hush him with a kiss. 

Deciding we've kept our mother waiting long enough, I grab his hand and lead him downstairs. 

Confusion. "Dean Richards?" I ask. He nods and kinda looks away from me. "Uh?" 

"Boys..? Sit." Mom ushers us to the couch. I pull Alexis to the love seat and rest him on my lap. I don't care what the Dean thinks. 

My mother and Dean Richards sit across from us on the couch. They look at us for awhile. We look back. Well, more like, I look back and Bug just looks around like a clueless little kitten. 

Anyway! Finally, my mother pipes up. "we have something to tell you, Emeryk. Well, and Alexis but it'll shock Emmy more and Alexis is.. Never mind. Richard and I have been together since you started that school and we're getting married."

Today, Alexis and I made love. Today, I found out the most influential man in my life is marrying my mom. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I feel wonderful. 
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY. The end. Comment? Dont kill me? Thanks .