Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 26

Emeryk unbuttons my shirt slowly and deliberately, kissing my lips softly. Once the last button is undone he slides the shirt off my shoulders and runs his hands all over my chest. 

I push my hands under his shirt and drag it off over his head quickly before grinding up into him. He let's out a low moan and I can't help but feel happy that I'm the only one who can get this reaction from the gorgeous man hovering over me.

He reaches down with one hand and undies the button of my jeans. I wiggle around until I'm in a position to kick them off and push Emmy's down around his ankles so he can do the same. Before long both of us are completely nude and I can't help but blush. 

Even though he's seen me naked and vice versa, it's still something new to me. 

"Bug, you're so beautiful." Emmy whispers in my ear before leaning down and biting my neck softly. 

I let out a moan and rake my nails down his back. We're both panting heavily and kissing and sucking and it's going so fast yet so very slow. 

I feel my entire being tingle as Emmys hands rub circles on my hips before wrapping his fingers around my penis slowly. 

I thrust up into his hand and he smirks. "Someones a little eager." 

I whine but it comes out as more of a moan. I writhe and squirm and pant and scratch as he moves at an agonizingly slow pace. 

I might be small but I have needs too! 

I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull his head to my level. I kiss him sweetly and look him dead in the eye. "I want to go all the way." 

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "You're not ready for that, baby. We have tons of time to-" 

"No, Emmy, I want to do this. For you." I whisper. I know he's been ready for a long time and he's been waiting around for me. It makes me feel incredibly happy that he'd do that for me but guilty at the same time. 

Suddenly, Emeryk leans up off of me and balances on his knees, burying his face in his hands. "Bug, I don't wanna pressure you into anything. And- and I don't know if I can do this." 

I look at him curiously and reach out for him. He pulls away slightly and it kind of breaks my heart. "You don't know if you can do what?" 

"I don't.... I mean.... Alexis, you're my Bug, my everything. You're so sweet and innocent and I don't know if I can take that from you." He replies hoarsely. 

Oh. Now I understand. 

I pull myself up and wrap my arms around his neck. "You can't take what I give you. And I want to give it to you."

He looks at me for what seems like forever before he grabs my face between his hands and kisses me desperately. Whatever kind of conformation that he's looking for in the kiss he must find because he lays me down slowly.

I don't know where the heck he gets it from but he pops open a small bottle of lube. I take the bottle from him and squirt a small amount onto my hand, graving his fingers and covering them slowly. 

When I'm done with that, he lowers himself over me and presses his lips against mine. I feel his finders play at my hole and I stiffen a little as he pushes one in. It's not that it hurts, just that it doesn't feel right yet.

He slides it in and out before I nudge him to add another. This one does hurt a bit, and I feel a slight pinch that doesn't fade for a while. 

Once it does I give Emmy the signal to slide another one in and this one hurts more than the last though, I guess it's supposed to.

Before long nothing hurts anymore. In fact, it all feels so good. I move my hips up and thrust against his fingers. 

"Are you ready baby?" Emmy asks, slightly amused. All I can do is moan and nod.

He coats himself in the cold lubricant and lines himself up with me. "Bug, are you sure you want this?" 

I glare at him and push myself closer to him, threatening to just do it myself because I swear to bejesus that I will

He takes the hint and pushes himself in slowly and let me just say that I was not properly prepared for that. He only gets in as far as his tip before he notices my obvious pain and freezes. 

I squirm around rather unpleasantly trying to find a comfortable position before I realize that there isn't one. I urge him to go in further and he gives me a questioning look before obeying my wish. As soon as he's all the way in he stops again and we both wait for it to start feeling good. 

I know it kills him to see me in so much pain but he doesn't have to for long because after a few minutes I guess my butthole stretches enough and it doesn't hurt so much anymore. 

I start thrusting against Emmy slowly and once he understands what I want he starts slowly moving in and out of me. I can tell that it's taking every ounce of self control not to completely destroy my tiny body and I love him to bits and pieces for that though, after a while all I want is for him to just go faster.

Again, he gets the message rather quickly and starts going faster. And faster. And faster. 

Soon enough the sound of skin slapping against skin almost comparable to our moans and screams, which is saying something seeing as we're both very vocal. 

Emmy shifts his angle of thrust and my vision starts blurring in ecstasy. I almost come right then. "Fuck, Emmy! Do that again!" 

He staggers a bit when he hears the swear pass my lips but he complies, leaning down and kissing me sloppily. 

Hardly any time passes before I feel the faintly familiar heat build up behind my stomach. Soon enough I can't hold on anymore and I scream out Emmy's name as my milky white liquid ejects all over our chests. 

Almost immediately after I'm spent Emeryks thrusts get jerky and I feel his own seed spill deep inside me. 

He takes care to pull out slowly before laying next to me softly and pulling me flush against his chest, not bothering to clean anything up. 

As our breathing becomes normal Emmy kisses my head and hugs me tighter to him. "I love you, Bug. You know that right?" 

I don't have the energy to say anything so I just lean up and kiss him hard. He takes that the way I intended and smiles warmly. I tangle my legs around his and close my eyes, only for a second. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Sorry for the wait but I think this mad up for it!

Can you Comment&Subscribe?
We really want more commenters!
You guys are amazing!

So a few things.
The winners of my contest were posted so go check that out.
I'll be starting a new cowrite with an amazing author (MyCornerOfTheWoods) so expect a link for that very soon.
I, personally, have SAT's and an AP test next month so I'll be studying for those so I don't really know what updates will be like.

But thanks for everything guys.
Commenters.
Subscribers.
Even the silent readers.
You're all amazing.