Status: Active. This story will have posted chapters asap

Protectors

Cool.Wait.WHAT?

*****KIRANNA POV*****

Well, to say this wasnt awkward was a lie. I was sitting on the couch, being stared at by Teren, Nate, AND my Mum. Can you say creepy!

"Okay, well this was fun. It was nice meeting you both." I state rising to my feet."Bye." And with that i attempt to flee. Key word attempt!

"Kiranna, sit down." My mum tells me. With a heavy sigh, i comply to my mothers comand."Now what?" I ask her. She doesnt reply right away, as i thought she would to my bitchy attitude, all she does is share a look with the boys.

"Well there isnt really a easy way to say this, so im going to be blunt. Im not your mother." My 'mum' says looking nervous.

"Kay' well if thats all." I say getting up, then i froze as i realized what she just said. I sit back down with my hands in my lap, and my back up straight."Pardon?" I speak quietly, i was being rather calm about this whole thing. Well i suppose when you think about it, we look nothing alike, i often thought i was adopted when i was younger.

Clearing her throat, Katrina repeats herself. Teren and Nate were looking at me as if i might faint, of course my mother figure new better then to think of me doing such a thing.

"Then, if i may ask, whom is my mother?" I ask, my well mannered side coming out as I sat with my head held high, sucking it up. Both Nate and Teren, looked plesantly suprised at my attitude towards the matter.

Katrina looked very proud of me."Her name was Arabella. She was a warrior for the light, as was your father." She told me quietly."Wait, so that means all of the fairytales were true?" I ask her as the realization of all the stories that were once told to me were in fact true.

Well, this sure beats any other birthday i've had by i long run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it.
Comment your thoughts!